StackeyDreams...of Teasing You..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Any volunteers to sneak up behind me and kiss this special spot???

It so makes my :cattail: wet and tingley
I love that you are such a perv too! I would be happy to kiss that spot as I massage your shoulders, lots of small light kisses. Then eventually having to lightly bite there too. ;)

Quitting my work and joining YOU. Emm bad idea to check Stacekys sexy pics out at work.... But they for sure made me smile and brought a wet spot .... You are so fun and yummmy... Kissses my sexy one

attachment.php

I just love this one with your stiff nipples standing out and the wonderful use of the up-lighting to spotlight your treasures. :devil: :heart:

uplighting?? i was doing great through the stiff nipples part, then i was distracted....

WOWSERS!!!

the line is now as long as that for the trains outside the damn Super Bowl...

i'll help you with crowd control...

personal BODY guard????

Went out to see the play "Rock of Ages" last night with my sister. Great time!!! Any one else see the play??

I was feeling a little frisky this morning when I woke up.

Decided to take some fun selfies :)

The second one is very sexy;)

Went out to see the play "Rock of Ages" last night with my sister. Great time!!! Any one else see the play??

I was feeling a little frisky this morning when I woke up.

Decided to take some fun selfies :)

The second pic without the panty will definitely be one of the most 'used' pics here...Atleast it would be for me.

softly and tenderly...then nip it.....

I'd love to kiss your special spot. And then move on to wet and tingly.

[raises hand]

I love that you are such a perv too! I would be happy to kiss that spot as I massage your shoulders, lots of small light kisses. Then eventually having to lightly bite there too.

Butterfly kiss with a slight lick of the tongue.

Quitting my work and joining YOU. Emm bad idea to check Stacekys sexy pics out at work.... But they for sure made me smile and brought a wet spot .... You are so fun and yummmy... Kissses my sexy one

uplighting?? i was doing great through the stiff nipples part, then i was distracted....

WOWSERS!!!

the line is now as long as that for the trains outside the damn Super Bowl...

i'll help you with crowd control...

personal BODY guard????

Caught me :eek:

Mmmmmmmm......I'd do it in a heartbeat. :kiss:

Thats it! Line up!! My neck and ears await! :) :heart:

The second one is very sexy

thank you :)

Love love love the color of your hair!!!

Thanks GK :) :kiss:

Marvelous!

Thanks!

The second pic without the panty will definitely be one of the most 'used' pics here...Atleast it would be for me.

sweet!

OMG definately a big YES from me.
I lurve you hair too

Yes, I definitely want to nuzzle up to that spot and plant a row of tender soft kisses.

Good morning gorgeous!

So inviting

Good morning my favorite pervy peoples!! :) You really know how to make a girl feel good.........and HORNY!!

Absolutely love kissing the nap of a woman's neck! At 6'3", it's nice to wrap my arms around her and pull her in tight!

Sexy red!

Thats it! Line up!! My neck and ears await! :) :heart:

thank you :)

Thanks GK :) :kiss:

Thanks!

sweet!

Good morning my favorite pervy peoples!! :) You really know how to make a girl feel good.........and HORNY!!

Mmmm...I call 1st in line!!! I love making you horny baby...making your perfect nipples hard...making your sweet pussy damp...making your clit ache for my tongue....:devil:

Oh God, yes. I could spend HOURS in that spot!

After the wine in front of the crackling fire, you take my glass and set it down....The house is dark and quiet. We are both naked, side by side, letting our fingertips roam across each others skin. You wrap your strong arms around me and roll me on top of you...straddling you. You place your hands on my face and bring my mouth to yours. We share a slow, deep, passionate kiss. Our tongues exploring, nibbling each others lips. Chest to chest, our skin pressed together.......Our mouths move to each others necks.....our breaths become heavier as we kiss and suck the sensitive flesh. Your cock is rock hard....My pussy drenched and puffy....Longing for your entry. You reach your hands down, grabbing my ass and guiding your cock head to my slippery entrance.

"oooohhhhhh", I moan softly. You feel my hot breath in your ear as I sink down over your shaft....slowly, deeper, deeper. We savor the feeling. You moan back...into my ear. "mmmmmmmmmm, your so wet." you whisper. "so tight" You hear my breath catch in your ear when your cock reaches full depth. "You feel so good," I whisper to you, as I gently kiss and suck on your earlobe. "mmmmmmmmm"

Absolutely love kissing the nap of a woman's neck! At 6'3", it's nice to wrap my arms around her and pull her in tight!

Sexy red!

Mmmm...I call 1st in line!!! I love making you horny baby...making your perfect nipples hard...making your sweet pussy damp...making your clit ache for my tongue....:devil:

God, you guys are killing me!! I was already super naughty once this morning.. Don't make me have to do it again dammit! :devil: :D

Ok, if this works......

Here is a gif I made of my naughty morning escapade :devil:

damn! wont work!

Last edited:
God, you guys are killing me!! I was already super naughty once this morning.. Don't make me have to do it again dammit! :devil: :D

Well don't click on that bottom link on my signature then. Because that's what would be poking your behind when I was kissing that spot right up behind your ear. My hands would move to your hips and pull you back against my hardening cock. I might even growl in your ear! :devil::kiss:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back