Hidden desires(closed)

Sarah watches as the woman in an effortlessly graceful move erotically slides the short lace skirt down her annoyingly beautiful hips, thighs and then places it on the table. The woman had the most beautiful creamy skin like alabaster, her sensual curves now displayed in her white lace spaghetti top and black heels.

The woman was not petite she was of an average size. She was not fat or slim but somewhere in the middle. For the first time Sarah actually found herself really looking at a woman's body, although this woman in general standards would not be considered to have the perfect body Sarah found herself looking at the woman through a mans eyes.

She noticed how the guy reacted as the woman removed her skirt, his eyes never once straying anywhere else, intent on roaming over her body as she slid the skirt down. The heat and intensity generating from his stare was enough proof that he found her incredibly sexy, that and his now tented boxers.

The woman bends over the table as she does , Sarah notices the guys cheek twitch with his tightly controlled lust.

Sarah's eyes go back to the woman.... oh! The woman's .... well it was completely bare the rose colour of her inner lips and clitoris contrasting beautifully with her alabaster skin.

Oh god Sarah thought as she felt herself getting wet. The endless possibilities of what might happen running through her mind. Would he just start having sex with her, or would he use his fingers first? Maybe his mouth or would he tease her by running his penis up and down over her clitoris.

Feeling her heart rate increasing as her lady parts were clenching Sarah ..........

" They are exhibitionists, Sarah. They know that someone is watching them. They are not professionals. They are ordinary people who like being watched. I like to watch these types of acts so I built this room for that purpose. I always watch alone. You are the first person whom I have brought here,” he said and pushed a button.

Oh god she could hear them now, their voices filling the room in surround sound speakers. Taking her eyes from Sebastian's Sarah looks back at the window.

The guy is removing his boxers, my word he is well endowed. He is tall, well built with strong arms and a toned torso. He has a tribal tattoo running up and over his biceps and triceps trailing up and around his shoulder to his neck.

Sarah now fully understood the sex appeal in tattoos, just looking at how it caressed over his body as he moved was making her squirm in her chair. It was just so hot and oddly primal.

She wondered if Sebastian had any tattoos, he was a living breathing Adonis, if somewhat irksome at times she thought with a chuckle. She secretly hoped that he did, God that would be the embodiment of perfection!

Returning from her distracting thoughts she starts to watch the couple again. The guy is now standing behind the woman as she is bent over the table. His seemingly strong hands rubbing her arse cheeks.

Sarah clenches her thighs together watching this. It is so erotic watching his hands move over the woman's arse cheeks, massaging and grabbing them. Seeing the flesh of the woman's cheeks pulled taught as he grabs it was making Sarah hungry to experience the same.

Without warning the man roughly inserts two fingers into the woman's virgina. The woman's body trembles in reaction, Sarah can hear her intake of breath at being filled so suddenly and then the moan that escapes a split second afterwards.

Sarah can feel herself getting drenched by how aroused she is watching this couple. Suddenly she feels like she shouldn't be, should she!? Is it wrong to be so turned on by this or hell to even be watching it in the first place, she worries internally. Oh god what am I doing? I'm going to leave, I shouldn't be hear, with him, watching......

A loud moan interrupts her thoughts, her eyes refocusing on the couple. The guy has the woman's hair wrapped around his fist causing her back and neck to arch up off the table as he thrusts...oh! Three fingers! Three fingers oh my word! He is thrusting three fingers into her and pulling her back onto them using her fisted hair as leverage!

Unconsciously Sarah moves to the edge of her seat, stretching her upper body as much as she can in order to get as close as she can to the view without leaving her chair.

Her heart rate accelerates another notch, her nipples are straining against her bra and her cervix is clenching, wanting to wrap around something. To grip it and squeeze it to clamp down on it.

Shockingly she realises that she wants Sebastian to be doing what that guy is doing to the woman, to her!
 
Sebastian saw Sarah leaning forward to watch the proceedings closely. He could sense her arousal. The guy in the adjoining room just started finger fucking the beautiful bent over woman. It was rough. Her moans were filling the both rooms. He could see the guy pulling his partner’s hair while assaulting her wet pussy with his three fingers.

Sebastian was also aroused by the scene in front of him. His dick was making a huge tent in his pants. He saw all these many times, but never with a woman. Sarah’s presence was making this situation more erotic. He was getting a huge boner and he wasn’t hiding it.

The guy entered his thumb into the woman ass hole. A little cry escaped from the woman’s mouth. Sebastian’s dick jumped a notch in his pants by this act. He turned his head to observe Sarah’s expressions. She was leaning forward in her chair. He wanted to take her right there on that chair. A primal urge of spreading her crossed legs and entering her occupied his mind.

“Do you want to have a closer look?” Sebastian whispered and got up from his chair. He stood near the glass. His gaze was glued on the other side of the mirror. The guy was rubbing the woman’s clit. Her pussy was soaking wet. A trail of her pussy juice was formed on her thigh. Her moans were indicating her excitement.

“Look, how she is responding. Her tight pussy walls might be clinching to his fingers. Look, how wet is she? She wanted to cum so badly. She wanted to fill the void of her wet pussy,” Sebastian made the comment without turning his head. He was addressing Sarah, but his gaze was on the woman in the next room.
 
Sarah watches with baited breath as the guy inserts his thumb into the woman's anus. The woman cries out in a moan of agreement. Her body tensing and arching back in approval.

Oh my! Sarah had never been touched there and felt both turned on and confused at the forbidden site of his thumb disappearing into the woman's anus.

Feeling naughty for watching, Sarah turns to gage Sebastian's reaction. Is he enjoying it? Is he watching her and judging her for being aroused over seeing the woman take the guys thumb in her anus?

As she turns towards Sebastian their eyes lock, he was watching her. Judging from the look of primal desire displayed on his face and in his eyes, he was definitely not judging her. More like thinking of devouring her.

God she wanted him to, she wanted to feel his hands roaming over her body. Exploring her, probing her, playing her body like a fine instrument.

Her lips part slightly as she licks them, she can no longer meet the intensity in his stare. Lowering her head to get her bearings, Sarah takes a sharp intake of breath when she see's just how aroused Sebastian is.

Fuck, his erection is straining at the seam of his trousers. Judging by the tented material he looked like he had a lot to offer.

Sarah unwillingly whimpers at the thought of his penis inside of her. He looked huge, how would it feel to be filled with something that big, stretching her, pushing into her, bumping the end of her cervix.......

"Do you want to have a closer look" Sebastian whispers.

Pulled out of her runaway thoughts Sarah lifts her eyes back to him, to see Sebastian getting up from his chair and walking over to the mirror/window. His gaze now riveted to the show on the other side.

Sarah can see Sebastian in full profile, she drinks in the sight of his erection, of him standing there so tightly controlled whilst his eyes display the exact opposite of his body. They look animalistic in their desire, they have bled that deep dark brown again. God his eyes are amazing, she could fall into them to never resurface.

Part of her wants to, whilst the other part has conflicting emotions about how wise that would actually be.

The woman's excited moans draw Sarah's attention back to the show. The guy is now vigorously rubbing the woman's clitoris. Sarah can see how wet the woman is and the trail of her arousal which seemed to be gathering on her thigh, glistening in the light and taunting Sarah.

She could not recollect ever being that aroused with any of her partners. Oddly she felt jealous of the woman for experiencing something which she craved but had never had.

Realising this, Sarah throws caution to the wind and walks over to Sebastian. As she moves she can feel her wetness sliding over her virgina.

As Sarah joins Sebastian he starts to give a commentary to the proceedings in the other room. His gaze glued to it.

"Look, how she is responding. Her tight pussy walls might be clinching to his fingers. Look, how wet is she? She wants to cum so badly. She wants to fill the void of her wet pussy,” Sebastian made the comment without turning his head. He was addressing Sarah, but his gaze was on the woman in the next room.

Sarah released a huge frustrated sigh as she thought, she's not the only one!

Longingly Sarah removes her gaze from Sebastian and once again places it back on the couple in the other room.

She felt like a hot, overheated, sensitive and highly aroused wet concoction of frustrated need.....!
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Sebastian observed the primal urges painted on Sarah’s face. She clearly looked aroused. She was like an animal in the heat. Sebastian’s erection was poking the material of his pants. He desperately wanted a release.

Sebastian moved and placed himself behind Sarah. He was standing very close to her body. He could smell her hair. He put his face on her left ear and whispered, “Listen…Listen her voice Sarah. Her moans are the evidence of her pleasure. She is grinding her pelvic on his moving hand. She wants more. She wants an earth shattering orgasm. She also knows we are watching her in this vulnerable position. That fact may be adding fuel to her lust.”

Sarah’s tense body was a few inches away from him. The sexual tension between them was at its peak. The urge of touching her, was shattering his resolve. He slowly moved his hand forward and touched the back of her palm. An erotic sensation ran through his body. He knew that was it. He couldn’t hold himself back. He caressed her hand. He started nuzzling her neck.

Sebastian’s mind was captured by the physical beauty of Sarah. The soft skin of her arms felt different. His hands started roaming freely on her curves. He started kissing her neck. His actions became more urgent. His hands were exploring her sexy curves. Her waist, her full hips, her heavenly breasts- each part of her was explored and caressed by his moving hand.

“You are very beautiful, Sarah. You have a body to die for. Jesus, the smell of you is driving me crazy,” he said and moved his hand on her bare thigh.

Sebastian’s gaze shifted to the show. The guy was spanking the bare ass cheeks of the bent over woman. The sound of every hit on her ass echoed thorough the speaker. Sebastian whispered,”Don’t you wish to receive that? Don’t you want to be finger fucked like that? I know you want to be that woman. I know you want your tight pussy to be filled with fingers.”

Sebastian moved his hand up, under Sarah’s skirt. He moved his hand on her covered pussy. Her underwear had a wet spot. He smiled and told her, “Wow, you are ready, infect, you are more than ready. I am going to give you a mind blowing orgasm. It would be rough ride like our female performer is experiencing. So put your hands on the mirror and don’t move.”

What followed Sebastian’s order was unexpected. He roughly wrapped his arm around her delicate neck. His other hand quickly stretched her panties and moved on her wet pussy. He immediately started rubbing her pussy. His huge erection was poking her full ass. His body was pressing hard on her back. He was like a python strangulating its prey.

Sebastian’s moving fingers found Sarah’s swollen clit. He started rubbing it roughly. Her pussy juice wetted his fingers.

“Oh, someone is in need of a finger or two in her pussy,” he whispered and tightened the grip of his arm around her neck.
 
Sebastian was observing Sarah's every reaction now, the couple in the other room no longer the main focus of his attention.

Sarah noticed the impressive tent in his trousers was still present, She wondered if it was for her or caused by the show the couple in the other room were putting on. Perhaps both she thought.

She looked again at the couple in the other room. Not really seeing them but needing a reprieve from Sebastian's intensity. He definitely liked watching she thought; whether it be the couple in the other room or her reaction to them, he liked to watch.

To have his piercing attention like this, where his hungry gaze stalked her movements and responses was both deeply arousing and a little uncomfortable for Sarah.

Such intense focus, to be studied under his virtual microscope left her feeling fidgety. Aroused, turned on and so very, very wet but also uncertain of herself and jittery with need.

Sarah's attention was ripped back into the room when she felt Sebastian stand behind her.
Her whole body tensed in anticipation, her arousal skyrocketing. She could feel the heat emanating from him and her body greedily pulling that warmth onto her skin.

His presence, so close but not yet touching, had her holding her breath, her body on high alert!

Sarah gasped, a harsh intake of breath as Sebastian placed his lips on her ear. The only physical link between them. She moaned, sensing his body behind her, barely touching his face and neck to hers. Fuck! It was so intense, she felt so needy, she yearned to feel his body pressed against hers. To feel his erection jabbing and rubbing up against her arse....

“Listen…Listen to her voice Sarah. Her moans the raw evidence of her pleasure. Grinding her pelvis on his moving hand. She wants more. She wants to cum screaming for him. She also knows we are watching her in this vulnerable position, adding fuel to her wild lust."

Another sharp intake of breath as she feels Sebastian's breath caressing her ear and neck as he narrates what is taking place in the other room.

Sarah squeezes her thighs together and tilts her pelvis forward to try to alleviate the tension building in her core. Demanding that her body take this delicious tension to the next level. Her skin feels so sensitive, she is tingling all over and her breathing is short and sharp, her nipples pebbled.

Touching the back of her palm and then nuzzling her neck with his nose and lips.
Sebastian's hands start an intimate exploration of her curvaceous body.

His fingers trailing over her arms, causing goosebumps to appear in their wake. Sarah holds her breath in anticipation of where his hands will go next.

They graze her thighs at the same time that Sebastian lightly kisses under her ear. Oh god yes! Sarah thinks as little streaks of pleasure shoot to her core. She wants to push her arse back into him but she does not want to break the spell. Two warring emotions battling inside of her. God she wants everything, right now, right in this moment! Her mind is as flooded as her pussy as all her needs are triggered like tiny explosions by Sebastian's skilful ministrations.

His hands move to grip her waist as his lips kiss the junction of her neck and shoulder. He squeezes her tight as he grazes his teeth over her soft, trembling skin.

Sarah can feel that her panties are wet with her need, she can feel how slick she is and god she wants more! So much more! Harder, rougher, she wants him to take her like the man took the woman in the other room, no mercy.

She silently begs for him to do this, she does not know how to articulate what she wants.

Sebastian roughly grabs her hips as he bites the side of her neck! Her hips arch backwards of their own accord. Brushing his erection. Shit! Her arousal streams out of her at the contact. She wants to rub herself up against his erection but is distracted when his hands move up her rib cage and under her breasts. He stops and then places an open- mouthed kiss on her neck just where he has been biting her.

Fuck, fuck, fuck! Sarah feels like she is going crazy with her desire for him!

His thumbs graze the underside of her breasts, she moans, begging him for more.

Like lightning, his left hand snakes out and claims her throat. Simultaneously his right hand takes her right breast in its powerful grip, his thumb rubbing over her nipple as his teeth sink into her earlobe and pull.

Sarah whimpers desperately, her body on fire, the sensations so intense she clenches and unclenches her fists to relieve it! It's overwhelming in its demand for her to respond!

“You are very beautiful, Sarah. You have a body to die for. Jesus, the scent of you is driving me crazy,” he said and moving his hand high up her bare thigh.

The sensation of his hand on her bare skin makes Sarah yearn to feel it move closer to the junction of her thighs, to invade her there as he pulls her back into his body.

Sebastian whispers into Sarah's ear....

"Don’t you wish to receive that? Don’t you want to be finger fucked like that? I know you want to be that woman. I know you want your tight little pussy to be fucked like that. You want to be that woman ………you want your soaking little hole to be filled with fingers.”

Oh fuck! His words make Sarah yelp with desperate need. They tell her exactly what she is hoping he will do! How does he know that? Is she such an obvious wanton? Oh god what must he think of her! She was at the mercy of warring emotions battling inside of her, fighting for expression.

Oh fuck yes! Sarah is pulled back from her internal musings by the feel of Sebastian's hands gliding under her skirt and cupping her mound over her wet panties. Which to her mortification he then points out! Ever the fucking gentleman!

"Wow, you are ready, in fact, you are more than ready. I am going to make you cum screaming for me. It will be a rough ride, just like our female performer is experiencing. Put your hands on the mirror and don’t move.”

Although feeling humiliated by how wet and aroused she so obviously is, Sarah immediately places her hands on the mirror.

His words igniting a storm of a need and want in her from which there is no shelter.

Sebastian surprises her by wrapping his arm around her neck – so strong!

She inhales sharply, highly aroused and so vulnerable. A heady mixture of feelings that left her wanting more.

His other hand stretched out and moved her panties aside. Slowly but irresistibly he spread her warm wetness over her, playing her with the skill of a pianist who knew all her notes by heart.

His body finally fully in contact with hers, she moaned, but the sound was muffled by his arm and the pressure Sebastian was applying to her throat!

Fuck! It just makes her more exquisitely aroused, everything is heightened by this! His hard cock jutting into her arse... oh god yes... yes please ... fuck .... Sarah screams in her mind.

His body is pressing so hard against her back, she can barely move and she feels both trapped and wildly elated!

Finally Sebastian pays attention to Sarah's engorged and needy clitoris...holy fuck! Sarah has never felt so much sensation from her little button as she does now, shit! How the... what did...oh my! Fuck this man is a fucking God!

"Someone is in need of a finger or two in her pussy,” he whispers and tightens the grip of his arm around her neck.

Whimpering Sarah silently begs him to do just that, fuck she has never felt so empty in her life as she does now.

Her cervix is contracting, wanting to be filled, to be invaded to have his fingers ramming up into her, stretching her walls ... oh god she can't wait, fuck please, please, please....

"Sebastian, oh god please! I.... just.... please god.... I just need...."
 
Sebastian heard Sarah’s hushed voice. She was babbling unrelated phrases. She was rubbing her ass on his covered erection. Her legs were spread to give a better access to his moving fingers. He stopped for a moment and stepped back to pull her panties down to her thigh. Her bare ass looked inviting. It was an uncomfortable position for her.

Sebastian resumed his actions again. His fingers quickly started rubbing her aching pussy. His arm wrapping her neck again.

“Don’t move your hand from the mirror, Sarah, or I will spank your ass,” he whispered in her ear. He felt she started rubbing her bare ass on his covered erection.

Sebastian had a huge erection. Sara’s moving ass wasn’t helping his cause. Her skirt was tugged around her waist. His mind was focused on her full ass. His thumb was rubbing her clit. His arm collared her neck. The grip of his arm tightened around her neck.

Sebastian had an urge to control Sarah. He wanted her to cum in his arm. He entered a finger in her wet pussy. He started an in and out movement of his finger in her drench pussy. He knew it wasn’t enough for her. A single moving finger wouldn’t satisfy her needs.

After teasing Sarah with a single finger. He slid his second finger into her aching pussy. She immediately responded with an appreciative moan. He nibbled her earlobe. He started kissing her neck. His lips were exploring her bare neck. His kisses were urgent and sloppy.

Sebastian’s fingers in her pussy started moving rapidly. His thumb was rubbing her clit in a circular motion. He bent his moving fingers to find her G spot. Her pussy juice was oozing from her wet pussy.

Sebastian wanted to mix things up. Sometimes he increased the tempo. Sometime he pushed his fingers in her tight pussy to explore the depth. Every time he paused his fingers deep in her pussy, a grunt escaped from Sarah’s mouth.

Sebastian’s thoughts were clouded by his desire for Sarah. He just wanted her to cum. His desire for her was beyond his own control.

Sebastian knew Sarah was at his mercy. He could let her go. He could tease her. He could do anything to her. He could fuck her too, but he wanted her to recognize her submissive side. He wanted to play with her before fucking her.

Sebastian slid a third finger in Sarah’s tight pussy. His thumb was still rubbing her clit furiously. The third finger did the trick for him. A huge moan escaped from her lips and her pussy walls started pulsing around his moving fingers. He buried his fingers deep in her tight pussy. He stopped rubbing her clit. He pressed his body hard on her back. His arm loosened its grip around her delicate neck.

“Cum for me, baby. Cum like a slut,” he whispered in her ear.
 
Hands spread on the one way mirror Sarah's body took over. Unconsciously she started rubbing herself on his erection.

Her body demanding friction to release her pent up tension and to assuage the desperate need forced to the surface by Sebastian and her watching of the man in the other room taking all that he wanted from the woman he so completely commanded.

Her legs spread, she could feel the cool air clashing with her heated arousal, making her realise just how wet she was and creating an edgy feeling of urgency deep within her.

An urgency and deep rooted desire to be taken and manoeuvred at Sebastian's command.

She wanted to beg him to fill her empty pussy, yes pussy! God what was happening to her? She used to despise that word thinking it cheap and dirty. Now, in this mindless state of mixed emotions, all battling for attention, the overriding desire was that she desperately wanted him to ram his fingers into her pussy.

Oh hell no! Why did he stop! Seriously! She could cry right now from frustration alone.

Sarah then felt Sebastian's fingers graze her thighs as he hooked his fingers round her silky skin. He slowly pulled her panties down to her mid thigh. She whimpered. If the air felt good before on her lace covered pussy it felt amazing on her bare one.

Her pussy was contracting, begging to be plundered by anything, she would take anything right now. His cock, his fingers, god even a vibrator to get rid of feeling so empty and so wanton.

What must he think of her right now, she practically begged him! He must think she her a complete and utter hussy!

Sarah felt shame engulf her at her brazen response to him.

Feeling Sebastian's fingers rubbing back and forth over her engorged clitoris, Sarah moaned out loud. He was applying the most delicious amount of pressure as his fingers skilfully manipulated her clit. Long firm strokes that had his finger tips probing her dripping wet hole.

This in turn only made Sarah want to be filled with a greater urgency. The tease of having her pussy barely breached by his finger tips was making her feel wild. She wanted to push herself back onto his fingers forcing them inside of her.

His arm around her throat once again caging her in, leaving her trapped and vulnerable, her breath hitching and her body singing in delight at being restricted by him.

Sebastian's lips skimmed her ear lobe causing her to gasp out load as he sternly whispered,

"Don’t move your hand from the mirror, Sarah, or I will spank your ass,”

"Yes please"

Oh god no! Did I really just say yes please to him spanking my arse! What on earth? Why would I say that? Why does the thought turn me on so much? Oh hell! Now my arse is tingling with anticipation of being spanked!

All these things rushed through Sarah's mind as the total shock of her reaction to Sebastian's order began to hit her.

Sarah realised that she was now grinding herself into Sebastian's crotch. He felt so big and so hard she keened out loud from her want of him. Her body taking over whilst her mind was distracted.

Sarah realised the skirt of her dress was now high up over the bottom of her back, up to her waist, leaving her fully exposed to him!

"Sebastian!" Sarah groaned out breathlessly as his thumb assaulted her clitoris with firm, intense control, while his arm tightened remorselessly around her slender throat.

Sebastian's finger finally entered her. Gasping air into her heaving lungs, Sarah felt how easily his fingers gained passage, sliding into her on a flood of soaking arousal.. Sarah felt her face flaming in anguished embarrassment at how obviously drenched she was.

“Oh thank you! That felt so good!” But she needed more, she wanted to feel completely full. The single finger moving in and out of her just tormented her further.
Hinting and mimicking what she craved but not even close to fulfilling it.

In her frenzied need Sarah began to mewl and moan. She was so shocked and embarrassed to hear such sounds of abandon and wanton lust coming out of her mouth but she could not stop it!

She felt like such a slut practically begging him with her body and now fucking mewling like a ....

She moaned out loud in relief as Sebastian entered another digit inside of her, stretching her pussy a little bit more. Almost simultaneously, she screamed out "Yes!!! Fuck yes!"

She groaned and push back onto his fingers when he started nibbling her earlobe and then moved onto kissing her neck. His tongue snaking out to taste her skin. His kisses seemed erratic and passion filled which only served to add fuel to Sarah's already burning need.

"Please Sebastian"

Sarah did not know what she was begging for but whatever it was, she needed it and she needed it now! She felt like she might explode from being wound so tightly.

He picked up the tempo, moving his fingers in and out of her wet pussy much more rapidly.

Blissful! Yes!! Just like that she thought as he rubbed his thumb over her clit in a circular motion.

Sharply inhaling as Sebastian's fingers hooked high inside of her, finding her sweet spot. Her pussy was literally oozing and squelching with the thrill and arousal of it.

She felt mortified at this slutty sound, how could she feel the most alive she had ever felt and yet be consumed by and embarrassed at her obvious enjoyment of it.

Out of nowhere Sebastian changed his tempo and movement. His fingers plunging into her, repeatedly hitting her cervix. Sarah cried out with how good it felt, how right! She wanted more so much more of this!

"Oh! Yes! ... Sebastian! More! .... please more!"

Sarah literally could not believe the words that just shot out of her mouth when Sebastian had added a third finger! It was as if he had destroyed the filter that she had always used between thought and utterance and now, whatever wanton thought that came into her head was ripped from her mouth by his marauding fingers

Tension building, pitting in her abdomen, she starts to shake. Her breathing is hitched and laboured. Her body is tingling all over and the tidal wave of pleasure builds and heightens, moving closer to the surface and deeper into her core

Her pussy is pulsing as his three wonderfully fucking awesome fingers plunge into her. Heaven, she is in heaven right now!

His thumb stops moving on her clit!!! What no, no, no,no,no, she pleads silently, desperately shaking her head!

The tidal wave of pleasure is frozen in place. His arm gives slightly around her neck as he whispers “Cum for me, baby. Cum like a slut,” in her ear.

A slut!!! Shit he does think I'm a slut! her heart sinks into her stomach.

Tears pool in her eyes as all of the pent up emotion and tension collide with her worst fear! He thinks I'm a slut! This is the best sexual experience of my life and he thinks I'm a fucking slut!!

She lowers her head trying to hide her shame and vulnerability, trying to rebuild those protective walls that she never should have allowed him to breach. Searching for her hard won dignity she looks up ............
 
Sebastian realized something was wrong. Something just stopped Sarah from cumming around his fingers. He didn’t want to stop. He saw her head dropped. He knew what was wrong. There was a feeling of affection for her clouded his thoughts. He realized he cared for her. He didn’t want to hurt her feelings.

Sebastian stopped the movement of his fingers. He buried them deep into her pussy. He stopped rubbing her clit with his thumb.

Sebastian slowly hugged Sarah from behind. He released the grip around her neck. He pressed his thumb on her soft lips and caressed them. He put his fingers under her chin. He turned her face so he could have access to her cheek. He planted a soft kiss on her cheek. He pressed his lips on hers. It was a soft kiss. It was a declaration of care and affection. Her soft lips felt heavenly against his.

“You will be my slut, Sarah. I will never let you build those walls around you again. I just enter in your personal space and you let me in. I will not hurt you. I will never hurt you,” he whispered and started kissing her passionately. His kisses filled with lust and want. He wanted her. He just declared his feelings for her. He never did that to any woman. He felt a relief. It felt like a weight from his shoulder just lifted.

Sebastian teased Sarah’s clit with his thumb. He felt the rough surface on his thumb and brushed it with a feather like touch. He knew she would be frustrated by this, but it was his ploy. He wanted to frustrate her until she begged for his full attention.

Sebastian started moving his three fingers again. This time his pace was rapid. He wanted her to cum quickly. His thumb abandoned her clit. He knew it would be a torture for her. She might not achieve her orgasm by this. He wanted her acceptance. He didn’t want to feel the guilt of forcing himself on her. He knew deep down, she craved for this. He understood her carnal desires better than her.

“Tell me, what you do want Sarah? Confess your desires to me,” he asked. His fingers moving vigorously in and out of her drench pussy. His thumb was still away from her clit. His free hand squeezing her covered boobs roughly. And he heard an erotic cry from the speaker. The guy in the next room just penetrated the lying woman’s wet pussy with his huge member. The guy started fucking her like a possessed animal.
 
Last edited:
Looking up trying to regain her composure and self respect Sarah was just about to say she was leaving when Sebastian stopped moving his fingers.

His three fingers were still buried deep in her wet pussy and his thumb stilled the movement over her clit.

Oh god, is he going to tell me to get out? Have I disappointed him? Great, she thinks just great, not only does he think I'm a slut he is probably going to tell me to leave!

Fuck, fuck, fuck... I just ...

Her thoughts cut off as she feels Sebastian embracing her from behind. Moulding his body to hers, his warmth encompassing and shrouding her. He released the grip of his arm from around her neck.

For some reason this made Sarah sad, she felt a loss at having this restriction removed.

However that did not last for very long as Sebastian then pressed his thumb on her lips reminding her of when he did something similar in her apartment.

As it did then the action now turned her on and made her feel cherished. Quieting the storm of tumultuous emotions inside of her. He started to caress her lips, making her body shudder in response at such an intimate action.

Trailing his fingers down her chin he hooked them underneath and turned her face to the side planting a soft lingering kiss on her cheek. A fuzzy warm feeling started to encompass Sarah, that Sebastian could be so tender and gentle with her, so nurturing to her needs blew her mind. His actions now and earlier like the opposite sides of a coin.

Tenderly capturing her lips with his plush ones, he then hovered over them almost close enough to be touching but not quite.

Looking into her eyes he softly tells her..

“You will be my slut, Sarah. I will never let you build those walls around you again. I just enter in your personal space and you let me in. I will not hurt you. I will never hurt you,”

Sarah released a sigh which she didn't know she was holding in. The thought of being his slut was highly arousing to her. Her body certainly acted like a slut in response to him. She had never reacted this way to either of her previous partners. Just him, just his, just a slut for him. That he wanted her to act like this and pretty much told her she would be his slut oddly pleased her.

Looking into his earnest dark brown eyes she inclined her head slightly in acceptance. She may regret that decision later but right now it felt perfectly right to her.

With that Sebastian captures her lips, it feels intensely passionate and wild. Sarah's body melts, his lips crashing into hers, his tongue demanding entry into her mouth eliciting an equally fervent reaction from her.

He starts teasing her clit again with his wonderfully skill full thumb. Feather light touches, enough to drive her wild with the need to have more. To feel more of him, wanting more pressure, wanting a release from the tension coiling inside of her.

His fingers start moving inside of her again, rapidly fucking into her wet hot pussy. She moaned out loud at the intensity of it. God his fingers felt so good ramming up into her, grazing over her G spot and bumping her cervix.

His thumb disappears from her clit, shaking her head repeatedly and keening at the loss of his touch on her clit she manages to whine "Sebastian!"

"Tell me, what you do want Sarah? Confess your desires to me,” he orders.

Oh god she can't, she can't say it damm it!
I need to cum, oh fuck! Please, please let me cum she thinks silently begging him.

His fingers continue their torturous assault in her pussy, driving her wild, creating such a need within her that she wants to cry, to get on her knees and beg him to let her cum!

"Sebastian" she screams out as he roughly squeezes her boobs through her dress. Fuck! She thinks, fuck it's too much! Her body is shaking violently from her need to cum. She doesn't know what to do or think she just knows that she has to cum!

Sarah hears the woman in the next room cry out! The sound causing her pussy to clamp around Sebastian's fingers. She looked up to see the guy fucking his cock into the woman like he was possessed.

Oh god, fuck that is so fucking hot! She can't take her eyes off of the guys cock pounding into the woman's pussy. Sliding in and out covered in her juices. Seeing his arse tense as he rams his cock all the way in bumping her arse, a quick hard jerk when he is fully seated like he is trying to ram as far into her as possible.

Oh god yes! Sarah is moaning so loud now from the scene in the other room and from Sebastian's sweet torture as his fingers mercilessly continue to fuck her pussy.

She hears the woman in the other room begging to cum, " please Sir, please can I cum?"

The guy replies " Oh my greedy little slut, I think you can do better than that."

Sarah whimpers at the exchange, something about it speaks to her, reaching deeply inside of her and igniting a desire so deeply routed she was not aware of it.

Sebastian's fingers start to mimic the motion of the guy in the other room!

Oh fuck, watching the guy piston into the woman as Sebastian's fingers where doing the same to her broke the barrier between her need and her reservation.

" Oh god, please Sir, please please, let me cum on your fingers, I can't, I just need to, please Sir I can't take anymore!"

Hearing herself beg Sebastian like a needy little slut to be allowed to cum made Sarah so wet that she could feel her juices running down the insides of her thighs.

She waited for his decision, holding her breath and hoping that he allowed her to cum and did not tell her to do better as the guy in the other room did to the woman.
 
Sebastian was teasing Sarah’s clit with his thumb. He was brushing his thumb on her clit. Her hands were still on the glass. She was watching the activities of the next room with some interest. His body was leaning on her back. She was grinding her ass on his covered erection. He was immensely enjoying the grinding. His dick was fully erect in his pants. The full erection was making him uncomfortable. He wanted to free his dick and fuck her brain out.

Sebastian couldn’t believe his ears when Sarah called him “Sir.” He knew she would beg for an orgasm, but he wasn’t expecting her total surrender.

Sebastian’s dick jumped a notch when Sarah begged and called him “sir.” His eyes hooded. A beast was awakened within him. Something carnal rose in him. It was an urge to control her. It was an urge to make her do things. He felt Sarah just pulled out a dormant beast within him.

Sebastian didn’t know there was a primal craving of control within him. A part of him surprised by his desire of control this heavenly creature. Sarah made him someone else. Her presence made him do stuffs that he couldn’t dream of. He discovered a whole new side of his personality because of her. She changed him. He loved this change. He wanted to be her “sir.” He might be born for this sole purpose.

For Sebastian, Sarah was a missing puzzle in his personality. She completed his personality.
Sebastian’s hands collared Sarah’s neck again. This time he strangled her with some force. It was his natural response to her surrender. It was a response of a beast that just got a helpless pray under its grip. He knew she was his. His muscular arm tried to chock her. His thumb returned on her clit, pressing and circling it hard. He saw the guy in the next room fucking his partner hard. His fingers automatically tried to mimic his action. It was like two pussies were penetrated and fucked in sync.

“Cum for me, Sarah. Cum for your sir.” He whispered in her ear. He dug his teeth in her soft earlobe and pulled it.
 
Sarah felt Sebastian's cock jump in response to her wanton plea.

She felt him pause momentarily, fuck she hoped he was not going to stop.

He seemed to like her begging if his cock was anything to go by. Maybe he would tell her to keep begging as the guy in the other room did to the woman.

God she hoped not, she needed him and she needed the release that it seemed only his fingers could bring her.

Feeling his hands clamp around her neck Sarah inhaled sharply and let out a deep sigh. His hands collaring her neck resonating with something deep inside of her.

He tightened his hands applying more pressure. Some part of her was frightened by this but a larger part luxuriated in it. She could still breath but just not quite as easily.

It turned her on to a degree that she did not think was possible. She wanted him, her pussy wanted his cock to fill her and fuck her. To ram and piston into her whilst his hands collared her throat.

With being so distracted by this new found desire Sarah had only just realised that Sebastian was no longer caressing her clitoris.

She was just about to beg again when he removed his hands from her throat.

No! She wanted to cry out, but he quickly replaced his hands with his arm.

Oh shit! Sarah thought as his muscular arm wrapped around her throat and started to squeeze her neck.

She went stock still, confused by her arousal and wary about basically being in a choke hold!

She shouldn't like it but she did, however she was still unsure about it.

Sebastian chose that moment to start pressing and circling her clitoris again.

Good god! In an instant her fear dissolved, she revelled in the feeling of his arm around her neck and his thumb teasing her clit. The feelings each one created feeding the other. Creating a delicious cacophony of feelings that started to build and become so intense she almost wanted him to stop.

She did not know how to handle the intensity of the moment and was on edge and bewildered.

Then she heard..

"Cum for me, Sarah. Cum for your sir.” He whispered in her ear. He dug his teeth in her soft earlobe and pulled it.

Oh fuck! His voice was so hot and demanding, she felt herself peak and when he sunk his teeth into her earlobe and pulled it she cried out as she tipped over the edge.

The intensity of her orgasm made her body try to jerk forward but Sebastian held her firmly in place.

"Oh god, please Sir, I... I can't take it ... it's too much....FUCK!!"

Just as she felt like she wanted to cry from the overload of sensations she came again hard and fast as she screamed out..

"SIR..."

She wanted to bite his arm to relieve some of the intensity but she could not get to it. Instead she bit into her bottom lip.
She sank into Sebastian as the last wave dissipated. She felt boneless and light, floating almost.

She managed to squeeze out "Thank you."
 
Back
Top