Waist training and corsets

VelveteenFancy

Really Experienced
Hey all,
I was just wondering if there are any other fellow waist trainers out there or those that simply appreciate the curves created by a corset. So please share your adventures, appreciation, or envy of corsetry.

I started waist training about a month ago, so I'm still a novice and I haven't been able to dramatically reduce my waistline yet. Though I love the effect of wearing a corset, the great posture it provides and the constant pressure (it's like some one is hugging my waist all day long).

Attachments

• photo 3.JPG
    photo 3.JPG
    64 KB · Views: 242
  • photo 1.jpg
    photo 1.jpg
    35.2 KB · Views: 238
Last edited:
Can you actually reduce your waistline with a corset? I've never heard of this. I know you can pull it tight while wearing the corset, I have a few, but it can't actually change your waistline. Or can it?

Can you actually reduce your waistline with a corset? I've never heard of this. I know you can pull it tight while wearing the corset, I have a few, but it can't actually change your waistline. Or can it?

If you wear it constantly and over a long period of time you can reduce your waist line and alter the shape of your body.

keep working at it!

I am a huge fan of women in corsets, they enhance her curves and posture as well as being objects of beauty in themselves.
I admire you for training your body this way. Persist and you will achieve your goal, I have known women obtain waist sizes they thought impossible.
I would love you to post a picture of yourself corsetted.

I am a huge fan of women in corsets, they enhance her curves and posture as well as being objects of beauty in themselves.
I admire you for training your body this way. Persist and you will achieve your goal, I have known women obtain waist sizes they thought impossible.
I would love you to post a picture of yourself corsetted.
Thank you for the praise and the encouragement. Though I don't think my goals are that ambitious, my goal is to have a 22 in waist.

I never knew you could alter your waist line either! I will say there's nothing sexier than a corset! Very alluring! Hopefully women post pictures! Thanks for starting this thread!

Of course as you continue to wear it and train your body into a smaller and smaller waist, you displace the organs inside your abdomen. You won't be able to breathe as deeply as before because your organs are pressing up into your lung area, and the corset, over time, allows the muscles and connective tissue that hold things together to atrophy, you can become dependent on your corset and will be unable to have it off except for brief periods.

That's what happened to a lot of women during the 1800s.

I'm sure you've seen or heard of this woman before, but she's real big into corseting, I know it's very unnatural but I can't take my eyes off of her shape. It's very sexy to me

http://th06.deviantart.net/fs70/PRE/i/2013/364/9/7/merry_newyearsmas__by_underbust-d704d5s.jpg

http://fc01.deviantart.net/fs71/f/2014/054/c/7/sunset_monochrome_by_underbust-d77qf24.jpg

I've seen pictures of her before! I'm a little jealous of her, because she is a bit larger she can achieve crazy voluptuous curves, and putts a whole new definition to an hourglass figure.

Keep on with your trolling and I'll just keep on deleting. It's no problem, really. :)

Umm, yeah...rearranging your guts sounds like a bad idea.

I'm all about body mods...been pierced all over, but draw the line at things that have health consequences. Be smart.

Hey all,
I was just wondering if there are any other fellow waist trainers out there or those that simply appreciate the curves created by a corset. So please share your adventures, appreciation, or envy of corsetry.

I started waist training about a month ago, so I'm still a novice and I haven't been able to dramatically reduce my waistline yet. Though I love the effect of wearing a corset, the great posture it provides and the constant pressure (it's like some one is hugging my waist all day long).

it will take some time but you will notice a difference ,yes it does work and you will end up with a smaller waist and if you wish it an hour glass figure .

I can understand wearing corsets for short periods. But the commenter earlier had a point about the health hazards. It was acceptable for women to faint during the era of wearing corsets. In reality it was the corsets. The myth was that women were frail vessels who were overcome by the complexities of life. :D

Oh I am a lover of women in corsets ..need this thread to get going women add your corset pics :)

Hey all,

Hmmmm nice happy to see u.. :D

Anyone else? And here I thought there would have been more corset lovers out there.

I like to think of myself as a calm, cool, collected man. There aren't many things that break me of that. The guy that can separate the best looking woman in the bar from the gaggle that are humping her leg and throwing drinks in front of her. Sure, a woman with a great chest and tons of cleavage will toss a glitch into my system but I can normally play it off one way or another...

A woman in a corset on the other hand, turns me into a drooling fucking moron. I ran into the Jaegermeister girls at a concert once. Thigh high fishnets, stilettos and black leather corsets. I swear I dropped $200 on shots that night...

Back