'Displaced' (closed for Lexylove13)

KaosuMakoKino

Your Most Beautiful Dream
Joined
May 23, 2016
Posts
1,973
full.png

Canterlot
Rarely, dimensional worlds in danger gain something unique and powerful, known as a Displaced. Even more rarely, multiple Displaced are sent to the same dimensional world.
----|----|----
Rumors of cosplayers vanishing at various conventions haunt the web, though nobody really believes it is true. The real question.... however... is will you believe it when it happens to you?

f9d16599215e38586335d6878ff748c6--guy-standing-remember-this.jpg

Merchant
"So, buyer, what tickles your fancy?"
 
Last edited:
Name: Thomas Oliver
Age: 19
World Displaced To: Machine Canterlot -- a version of Canterlot and Equestria that is struggling against the Machine Empire Baranoia which seeks to gain the power there not only from the Elements of Harmony, but also the unicorns/pegasi/alicorns there.
Powers Gained: Lord Drakkon -- dark counterpart to the Dragonzord as his Zord.
Potential Powers To Mature: RyuuRanger - Dairanger -- pyrokinesis potential, energy redirection, enhanced endurance.
DragonRanger - Zyuranger -- Zyusouken (Dragon Dagger), enhanced strength and speed, enhanced stamina, kinetic bursts.
GaoRed - Gaoranger - Enhanced agility and reflexes, enhanced senses (sight, hearing, smell), telekinesis.

Biography: Normal nineteen year old with a talent for metalworking as well as martial arts. Skilled in freerunning and very quick and agile on his feet. Enjoys reading and writing as well as sketching.
Appearance:
j9afU4g.jpg
 
Name:Luna Devante
Age:18
Location:A small town south of Machine Canterlot.
Powers:She has the powers with the use of crystal said to be from the moon. Though she had elemental powers. Able to control water and fire.
Small Bio: She lives alone in a small house as she moved to Torio to expand her knowledge. Using different crystals for health and other natural products. Though she can defend herself if needed.

XniotZm.jpg
 
Thomas Oliver
19
j9afU4g.jpg


A low groaning escaped from the burning copse of trees as a decidedly human form staggered out. His gloved hands rose to his head, not noticing that as he unbuckled and threw aside the helmet, that it dissolved into motes of sparkling reddish gold and white light before vanishing for easy resummoning.

Thomas coughed several times, dropping to his knees,
oblivious to the very shocking change in the scenery around him. In this particular Equestria, humans were extremely uncommon, and usually didn't blend with the anthromorphic ponies, unicorns, and pegasai more common in sight.

"Anyone else get the license plate of that bus?" he mumbled despite nobody being around to hear him. He was aching all over, though as he shifted his weight, his hand fell upon the hilt of Saba, the very item he'd purchased from that strange merchant.​

6wycKqF.png
 
Luna was heading back from the markets. She did lots of business with the ponies. As they had things you couldn't buy anywhere else. She was humming softly until she smelt smoke. Looking down the road to see some trees on fire. Heading straight for it, wondering if anyone was hurt. Seeing the man walk out of the woods, complaining about a bus.

"What bus? Are you alright?"she asked. Getting down from her and walking over to him. Kneeling down in from of him, brushing the hair out of his eyes.
 
Last edited:
Thomas Oliver
19
j9afU4g.jpg

Thomas flinched, jumping slightly at the unfamiliar voice as his coppery golden eyes flickered a harsher golden color for just a split second. He didn't notice the parts of his suit, which had been little more than colored plastic with thin sheets of lacquered metal, were thicker metal and quite strong. "W-where am I? Ugh... head's throbbing like someone stuck a dubstep speaker in my head at full blast," he groaned, his gloved hand rising to his head, not noticing that blood trickled from the corner of his mouth and nose.

"Last thing I remember... was buying... Saba from that merchant... guy struck me as talented with his character... but... something was... odd about him. He said something about redeeming the darkness, whatever that means," he said weakly as he managed to slide one foot beneath him before he tried to stand and almost fell again before he felt soft hands against the armored plate of the shield against his chest, unaware that the shield was quite warm to the touch.​

6wycKqF.png
 
"You aren't that far from town."she said. Though she caught him when he stood up. "Easy...you are in no shape to be moving a lot."she said. Soon wiping the blood away before she sat him back down. Digging in her bag and pulling out a small bottle. "Drink...it will help with the pain."she said. Attending to a few cuts before handing him an apple and some water. Smiling before she walked back over to her horse. "Just take it easy for a bit and you will be fine."she said.
 
Thomas Oliver

Thomas Oliver
19
j9afU4g.jpg

Thomas coughed again as he downed the unfamiliar liquid,
finding it tasted like blueberries, though the pain mostly faded away within a few minutes. "Where are we?" he said softly as he let his fingers brush over the buckle before he blinked as he heard a male voice abruptly speak.

"Kōka Kai," as the coin within the crystalline sphere ejected and twisted in the air as his armored bodysuit dissolved into motes of sparkling graphite grey and gold light as his fingers closed around the coin, noticing that it felt heavier than the light brass he'd forged it from.

"Huh?" he said softly in mild surprise as he looked down at himself. The outfit he currently wore was not
the outfit he'd been wearing underneath the armored suit. His hand slid around to the small of his back, finding the case he'd had the other self forged Coins in. Unfortunately, the full sets were missing... save for four. The Tyranno Dino Medal,
or Mighty Morphin Red Power Coin, the custom made Akataka Coin for the Dairanger... Red Falcon... the Gaored carved crystal coin which he'd made from ruby quartz... and one that looked like the handguard to the Gingaman Red Ranger, which he was absolutely certain hadn't been there before. 'Why do I get the sense that I may end up with a Ranger team of my own?' he thought.​
kung-fu-uniform-traditional-style-black-with-white-cuffs-100-cotton-28.gif
- Civilian Clothes
6wycKqF.png
 
Luna watched the guy as he looked so confused. Calming her horse before pointing back towards the town. "Town is that way....if not you can follow me back to my home."she said. Soon hopping up onto her horse. She was very curious about him as he never even said his name. "Look I wouldn't stay there much longer, bandits hide in these woods."she said.
 
Thomas Oliver
19
j9afU4g.jpg

Thomas exhaled softly. "Knowing my luck, I'd get more odd looks if I went into town... wherever this is. It'd be a difference considering back home I was rarely ever noticed save for maybe... a half dozen people other than my brother," he said with a shrug as he flipped the coin, noticing it was a darkened bronze, though the unusual marking on it was a bright silver against the darkened, almost black, background. He quickly slid it and the other Coins into the pouch before he sighed softly. "You have a beautiful horse, though. Looks... Arabian?" he said wryly, referring to the species of horse as Arabians were amongst the fastest of horses and were amongst the eight or ten that had 'true white' horses in their species.

"So... I'm Thomas... where are we, exactly?" he said wryly. He'd heard of My Little Pony, of course, and watched a few episodes, but had never really gotten too into the series, though he knew a little bit about it.​
kung-fu-uniform-traditional-style-black-with-white-cuffs-100-cotton-28.gif
- Civilian Clothes
6wycKqF.png
 
Luna nodded her head and smiled. "Yes he is, Orion as been with me since I was little. You're not far from part of Equestria."she said. Seeing how the sun was starting to set. Knowing it was another ten minutes before she was home. Holding her hand out, "Please come with me....it is not safe when the sun goes down." Hoping he would realize it and head home with her.
 
Thomas Oliver
19
j9afU4g.jpg

Thomas looked thoughtful. "If I'm honest, I can't tell if he's more attractive as he's obviously well taken care of or his owner... though I lean more towards the owner," he said wryly, unintentionally sounding flirtatious although he did admire horses as he worked on a horse ranch six months out of the year and had since he was fourteen.

"Though I have to agree that it probably isn't too safe after sunset, although I do enjoy admiring the night sky," he said carefully, unaware that Princess Luna would very much like hearing that. He had no idea that the Princess of the Moon was at this young woman's home, visiting.​
kung-fu-uniform-traditional-style-black-with-white-cuffs-100-cotton-28.gif
- Civilian Clothes
6wycKqF.png

JoUbnrT.jpg
 
Luna blushed a little as she helped him up onto Orion. She gave him a tap and tbey were on their way. "Well I do have a good view from my house, though it will be cold tonight."she said. Smiling as they arrived to her place after a bit. Stopping Orion in front of the small stable before they both got off. Luna lead him inside before taking everything off of him. Soon brushing him down before giving him food and water. Shutting the door before Luna lead him to the house. She got a fire going, "Please make yourself at home."
 
Thomas Oliver

Thomas Oliver
19
j9afU4g.jpg

Thomas nodded slowly, though he was quite unsure how to react. He was looking around before he spotted the woman who sat in a comfortable looking seat. What caught his attention was the fact that she had broad four feet wide angel wings and the five inch long... unicorn horn... sticking through her nebulous indigo-amethyst mane. Her crystalline aquamarine eyes seemed startled to see him.

He noticed that her skin was a dusky indigo as if covered with fine fur.​
kung-fu-uniform-traditional-style-black-with-white-cuffs-100-cotton-28.gif
- Civilian Clothes
6wycKqF.png

JoUbnrT.jpg
 
Luna smiled as she began to make dinner. "Relax she will not bite, Celestia is friendly and hust staying the night."she said. She focused on dinner though Celstia turned in early. Luna hummed softly before she began to dish out dinner. "Come eat."she said sitting down at the table.
 
Thomas Oliver

Thomas Oliver
19
j9afU4g.jpg

Thomas cleared his throat as he exhaled, sitting. "Is something wrong with how we look?" he heard the other young woman say in a melodic tone. He was unaware that Princess Luna didn't mind being called Shoku-himè so not to get confused with their host. "I wouldn't say that anything's wrong... you just look quite... exotic... compared to what I'm used to," he said simply.

He blinked at the lasagna before he blinked as a grumbling came from his abdomen, making him blink as the blonde woman looked amused, while the indigo haired woman was giggling.​
kung-fu-uniform-traditional-style-black-with-white-cuffs-100-cotton-28.gif
- Civilian Clothes
6wycKqF.png

JoUbnrT.jpg
 
Luna giggled as she set a plate in front of him. "Thank you....please eat."she said. They ate dinner before she cleaned up. Then lead him to a small bedroom, "You can sleep here." Smiling before she headed out and outside. Taking a walk through her small garden.
 
Thomas Oliver
19
j9afU4g.jpg

Thomas looked around the room before he shrugged as he slid the case from the small of his back, settling it onto the bed before removing the Dragon DinoMedal and slipping it into the pocket in his sleeve next to the RyūTora coin and slipping quietly out of the room. "Strange that it was early morning when I purchased Saba, probably eight thirty in the morning...
yet whatever happened apparently knocked me out for a good ten hours at least. Wonder what the night sky looks like... it's the biggest reason why I live outside Portland,"
he murmured."You wish to see our night sky? Why?" he heard the indigo haired woman say in a melodic and curious tone. "I live outside a large city far enough away that I can admire the night sky's beauty without the light pollution blocking the stars from view," he said simply, surprised as Princess Luna pulled him excitedly out the back door, apparently surprising the young woman who was their host.

"Luna... he said he wanted to see Our night sky. Sometimes we... I... feel unappreciated for the work I put into it," the Princess said with a brilliant smile.
She knew that Luna, like her sister Celestia, was helping her adjust to the modern day. "You said earlier that it was dangerous to be out and about at night. Why?" Thomas said softly, his eyes on the night sky, admiring the unfamiliar constellations and the thicker band of stars that looked extremely familiar.​
kung-fu-uniform-traditional-style-black-with-white-cuffs-100-cotton-28.gif
- Civilian Clothes
6wycKqF.png

JoUbnrT.jpg
 
Luna soon jumped a bit but smiled, knowing she was right. "Bandits hideout in the woods...more so at night. I've been robbed a few times. I never had this probably back home."she said. Soon walking over to princess Luna and making sure she was alright. "Remember I said don't get too excited....you may over do It."she said. I've looked closely the crystal around her neck began to glow.
 
Thomas Oliver
19
j9afU4g.jpg

Thomas cocked his head, his gaze flicking towards Princess Luna before flicking back to their host. "Overdo it? Is something wrong?" he said carefully, unaware that for several months, the moon, which was usually guided gently by Princess Luna, had been more and more resistant, as if the link were weakening between the celestial body and its guide. Nopony, however, was sure why, but it was very slowly weakening the Princess herself.​
kung-fu-uniform-traditional-style-black-with-white-cuffs-100-cotton-28.gif
- Civilian Clothes
6wycKqF.png

JoUbnrT.jpg
 
Luna sighed softly as they headed back inside. Making sure Princess Luna was tucked in before Sitting Thomas down. "Her bond with the moon is weaking and her body is weakening. She came to me for help. Since I have a special bond with the moon..."she said. Hoping it didn't sound weird.
 
Thomas Oliver

Thomas Oliver
19
j9afU4g.jpg

Thomas looked slightly skeptical, but didn't say how odd that sounded to him. "Could something be interfering with the bond? Maybe something is on the moon," he said quietly, unaware that Princess Luna was the only one who usually went to the moon even temporarily. She could survive unaided there,
which was unheard of to most of the humans in Equestria. He took a slow breath before he glanced up at the moon through the window.​
kung-fu-uniform-traditional-style-black-with-white-cuffs-100-cotton-28.gif
- Civilian Clothes
6wycKqF.png

JoUbnrT.jpg
 
Luna smiled to see that Thomas cared. "That is what I am trying to figure out. Though like her....i have ties with the moon."she said. The necklace she wears is the moon stone that gives her the power. Soon sitting down by the fire. "Where I am from...like her I am a princess of the moon."she said.
 
Thomas Oliver

Thomas Oliver
19
j9afU4g.jpg

Thomas cocked his eyebrow, but shrugged. "Meh, I can't really say that I'm all that... 'normal'... myself. I always healed...
unusually fast... hell, my friends used to joke I was related to James Howlett... though the guy doesn't exist outside of Hollywood and comic books. I have an eidetic memory, though it seems to primarily cover most music I hear and martial arts, strangely,"
he said quietly. "Because you are a protector by nature and choice," a cultured, slightly growling voice said dryly, his head snapping around to see Saba floating several inches behind his head, its eyes glowing with intelligence. What caught his attention was that the silvery plastic looked much more... metallic.​
kung-fu-uniform-traditional-style-black-with-white-cuffs-100-cotton-28.gif
- Civilian Clothes
6wycKqF.png

Saba_04.jpg
 
Back
Top