You have an embarrassing moment?

FloridaCouple

Literotica Guru
Joined
May 14, 2005
Posts
636
I had a girlfriend (she was my first) when I was in high school. One afternoon, when I had the house to myself, I masturbated and shot my cum in my mouth (legs overhead technique). Went over my GF's house, and after we kissed, she said I "smelled like sperm."

I acted like I had no idea what she was talking about. I thought I brushed after I came, but maybe I forgot in the rush? I've always wondered if she knew.

EDIT:
I have a cum eating fetish, so I posted here.
 
Last edited:
For me it's the times that I have been so turned on, that I cum very soon after entering her. :(
 
I had a similar experience to yours, FC...when I was in high school, I was sitting in front of my boyfriend in study hall, and he took my hand, brought it to his lips to kiss it, and then began to laugh and asked, "Did you masturbate today?". I was mortified.
 
I had a similar experience to yours, FC...when I was in high school, I was sitting in front of my boyfriend in study hall, and he took my hand, brought it to his lips to kiss it, and then began to laugh and asked, "Did you masturbate today?". I was mortified.

Good, and funny, story!!
 
Yeah I had an ex who really enjoyed humiliating. She would do things like give me a blowjob while I was on the phone to my parents etc. Well this day we had gone to the beach with my family. The water was murky and she proceeded to jerk me off in the water right beside my family. To make matters worse she didn't stop until I had blown my load in the water. A few minutes later I almost died of embarrassment when my aunt exclaimed that there was something wierd and sticky in the water.
 
yup

I once jerked off in my roommate's room. He had moved in recently and I knew he had a porn collection. I myself didn't have any at the time. I jerked off in his roombecause I was extremely horny (in hindsight, a VERY rude thing to do)
He ended up coming home early, and although I was out of his room, I left the dvd in the tray, and I'm pretty sure it smelled like cock. :( pretty embarrassing
On a similar note, later in life, I had a girl friend stay over and sleep in my bed. We were in agreement not to fool around though, since we were friends, and not interested in each other seriously. Both of us woke up horny. I say she was because I ended up going to work, only to come home early after learning I didn't work that day, and the whole apt smelled like sweet pussy:D I never mentioned anything, but I love thinking about that little pervert friend jilling on my bed and getting herself all wet;)
 
I was in college and had hooked up with this girl at a frat party. We were both wasted and ended up back in my room. We fucked a few times up in my bunk (my roomate was gone for the night or weekend) but I was too drunk to cum, but at least I got it up. About an hour or so later, she woke up and the bed was all wet. She says something about it and I say, yea, don't you remember you spilled the beer, at which point we moved to my roomates bed, where we fucked some more, and you will all be happy to hear that I did cum at that point.

What she didn't know was that at some point I must have pissed the bed and the two of us too. I was a bit embarrassed but she never found out. The next day our frat had a paintball trip, and I was a mess, had to get up at 7 to get there, and probaly didn't get to sleep til like five, at least I showered, went down to get a quick breakfast and watched her on the walk of shame as we were leaving, presumably smelling of cum and piss
 
Heard a funny story on the radio one day (Bob and Tom). A husband was downstairs watching TV or something and his wife was upstairs showering. During that time her parents came over to visit and they sat down in the living room with her husband talking until she was done. When she came out she hollered downstairs to her husband, "I've got some fresh pussy up here if you're interested!" (not knowing her parents were downstairs). Her husband hollars back up to her, "Maybe after your parents leave!". I'm sure she was mortified.
 
I had been dating my first real boyfriend for awhile and knew it was getting serious...sex was going to happen sooner rather than later. I really wanted to be prepared, so I stopped by Planned Parenthood one day after school. They had free condoms in a jar on the counter and I just grabbed ridiculous giant handfuls, stuffing them into my bag and going home. I was sitting at the kitchen table when my mom came home later that night. I grabbed my bag to take it upstairs but it wasn't zipped. A frat-party's worth of condoms poured out all over the kitchen floor like a rainbow waterfall, right in front of my mom.

And that is how I first got on birth control.
 
My high school girlfriend and I were having some fun fooling around since my folks were out of town for the weekend. She was just finishing up giving me head and using her hand to make me cum on her tits. As I had just finished covering her chest we heard my parents walk in (took an early flight home). In our scramble to get dressed she tried to wipe most of it off, but as we were trying to act nonchalant and engrossed in whatever was on the TV we noticed there was a lot of cum soaking through her shirt.
 
I remember when I was wearing panties and not open about it, I was in line at the bank and dropped my deposit slip. Without thinking I just bent down and picked it up, not worrying about my shirt riding up or anything. I was wearing pink bikini panties that had flowers on them, so there was no question what I was wearing. When I stood up I heard giggling behind me and I turned around and saw a girl and my face went bright red.
She told me they were cute and nothing else. Of course I got hard, but it was very embarrassing at the moment, now I dont care that much.
 
Years ago I worked in a big, old, multi-company office building. I got to know a cute girl who worked for a PR company down the hall, her name was Jill. We went out on a date and I got as far as a make-out, but didn't get around to asking her out again and that was that.

Within a couple of weeks, I wound up having sex with Julie, my female boss in our office. (Another story entirely.) It was after work hours, around 6:30 pm one night, and Julie was moaning loudly as I nailed her on the couch. I could hear outside the door the click-clack of someone's heels walking down the hall toward the ladies room. But Julie just kept moaning and saying "Fuck me HoldYouDown!" And we kept going at it.

The next time I passed Jill in the hall, probably the next day, I said "Hi Jill" with a smile on my face per usual. She said hi back but gave me the look to end all looks. Her face was saying, "I know what you did, you dirty dog." It was embarrassing yet kind of gratifying.
 
Yeah I had an ex who really enjoyed humiliating. She would do things like give me a blowjob while I was on the phone to my parents etc. Well this day we had gone to the beach with my family. The water was murky and she proceeded to jerk me off in the water right beside my family. To make matters worse she didn't stop until I had blown my load in the water. A few minutes later I almost died of embarrassment when my aunt exclaimed that there was something wierd and sticky in the water.

Hot story...
 
When I was a teen I was over at my girlfriend's house watching TV. Her parents had gone to bed and we were sitting together on the couch. She loved to have her pussy eaten, would cum over and over with body shuddering abandon, and would completely drench me with her juices. That night watching TV turned into me servicing her on the couch. There she was with legs spread wide cumming hard when daddy walked in. I picked up my head and there is dad looking at her wet wide open pussy and my soaking face. That was embarrassing :eek:
 
i actually have two that come to mind
First, when I was 19, I was giving my bf at the time a blow job. he was lyin on his back on my bed and i was on my hands and knees sucking his cock with my ass in the air. i had him about to cum when i accidentally farted. I was so embarrassed

Second, a couple weeks ago i was riding my Fiance's cock hard, I was moaning pretty loud when I looked down and seen that I had accidentally called my mom and she was on the phone hearing me moan!
 
There was a beautiful Indian girl I'd been dating but hadn't fucked yet. On Valentine's Day I wasn't sure what to do so I stopped by her apartment with a single rose, not wanting to overdo it.

She let me in and we were making out on her bed. Next thing I know, I'm going down on her, and she has a loud, intense orgasm. She says "your turn" and plays with my dick, then gets on top and bounces up and down on it until I shoot my cum deep inside her. I was loud too.

In the aftermath, when she went to get a drink of water, she walked by her front door - we had left it open! Anyone walking down the hall could hear our Valentine's Day sounds. I found it kind of hot to think about.
 
For me it's the times that I have been so turned on, that I cum very soon after entering her. :(


Yep, its happened to me too. So disappointed and embarrassed because I got and she didn't. Got worse, felt v uninterested for a while after cumming, not a great memory....
 
my girlfriend and I were making out in my parents basement. She straddled me and started dry humping me while I tried to get her bra open. I ended up cumming hard in my jeans and underwear before even getting her shirt off all the way.
 
Last edited by a moderator:
And then with the same gf one time we were in my car on the backseat and she opened my jeans and barely got my cock out before I exploded all over my own chest and promptly went soft. She never even got it into her mouth.
 
I could fill this thread up. LOL.

I was in my dorm room one morning and I started to jerk off on the couch watching porn. I thought I had the place to myself but apparently my roommates gf hadnt gone to class that morning and woke up to see me stroking it nice and hard. She freaked.
 
And then with the same gf one time we were in my car on the backseat and she opened my jeans and barely got my cock out before I exploded all over my own chest and promptly went soft. She never even got it into her mouth.
.....
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top