Married and Looking by Area Code

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, it's kind of a sausage-fest--but as my Jewish grandmother used to say, "You don't ask, you don't get."
 
Yeah, it's kind of a sausage-fest--but as my Jewish grandmother used to say, "You don't ask, you don't get."

Lol, this sounds vaguely familiar. I can even hear one of their accents (New York, of course). Usually, it pertained to deli and the quality of the meat. ;) (seriously, no pun intended.) I have very few memories relative to other people, but thanks for bringing this one back.
 
^^^ Do you really think if anyone met anyone from this thread that they'd come back and report to you?
 
...

Here goes nothing. Bi male, 56, 513 area code, 45202 zip. I have done this before but no results, not that I was expecting anything.
 
Bump

734/248/313 Detroit area

White male, 57
Looking for chat or more; bonus points if you write and want to share dirty stories.
 
Dallas Chat

Hey there. 50 year old married male here. 6'2" 180lb brown hair/eyes and a very active imagination. Would love to have an equally imaginative friend to chat with regularly. I live in Dallas and am very discreet.
 
Germany, ruhr area

55 years old married male. I wear cock cages 24 /7.My wife is my keyholder, but no cuckolding. looking for chat with men and women about experiences of living in chastity in a close relationship
pm is welcome
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top