The Isolated Blurt Thread XLIII : Pointless Pining for Vagina of Brie

Status
Not open for further replies.
Apparently, making 50 posts a day about whatever bullshit pops into their heads makes some people around here feel better about themselves...:rolleyes:

It takes a lot of words and last words to show just how cleaver you are.

If I cared more than taking note, I would dig up all the whiny posts how blurt girls think they are better than everyone else.

This is worth a repost.

This one has been posted before as well, but a reshare never hurt anyone.

5QdC26c.gif

i wish more of you fuckers just posted whatever bullshit popped into your heads. it'd be a lot better than all the whining and back biting.of course, even that is better than the shits who just post talking points like good little bots. give me random nonsense or give me death!

or pistachio ice cream.

instead of the death. i don't really want death. i just got caught up in the moment.

Aldi's has a raspberry cheesecake gelato that knocks my socks off. Paired with a small bit of the deep dark chocolate ice cream, it's a little bit of heaven.

Three pages in already - impressive.

I'm going to sneak back to being productive for a bit longer - then it's time to head back out into the tundra.

It appears that as long as I don't have to watch the news or scan the GB index - my heart shall stay warm.

:heart:

"Now that he is on his own, Steve is learning that winning isn't as easy as I make it look. Steve had very little to do with our historic victory, which was delivered by the forgotten men and women of this country."

:)

"Now that he is on his own, Steve is learning that winning isn't as easy as I make it look. Steve had very little to do with our historic victory, which was delivered by the forgotten men and women of this country."

:)

LTR just said it's like watching a divorce.

I spent an extremely pleasant morning in The Cathedral of Books. I cannot believe I had second thoughts about going to see the exhibition. As an added bonus, I discovered a collection that I was completely unaware existed. It's the most breathtaking and extensive assembly I can imagine. I cannot believe anyone devoted that amount of time and money to what has to be the most exhaustive collection imagineable. Not only does it have every conceivable edition and version of Mencken's work along with a lot of his letters, it's got a vast collection of derivative works in which Mencken is simply mentioned. There are, literally, thousands of items.

The unrelated exhibition is mind-boggling. Incunabula, fantastic rarities, fascinating provenances, sleuthing, improbable tales, illuminations, marginalia, trivia— it was all there.

It's simply staggering. As I confessed (in wonderment and embarrassment) to the curator, "How could I not be aware of its existence?"

It takes a lot of words and last words to show just how cleaver you are.

If I cared more than taking note, I would dig up all the whiny posts how blurt girls think they are better than everyone else.

I'm rubber and you're glue. Whatever you say bounces off of me and sticks to you.

#notadultingtoday :cattail:

I'm losing the ability to people. I'm not sure... A combination of isolation at work and lack of real down time? Or just plain peopled out after too much exposure! I've lost the ability to hold a conversation.

It's a good thing Apes don't require intellectual intercourse.

I'm losing the ability to people. I'm not sure... A combination of isolation at work and lack of real down time? Or just plain peopled out after too much exposure! I've lost the ability to hold a conversation.

It's a good thing Apes don't require intellectual intercourse.

Peopled out. Theres a medium between working and downtime... fulltime work makes me go nuts cause of all of the peopling involved.

The best part about traveling is the whiskey and the eating of Thai food whilst naked in bed.

77 degrees. (25 C) I probably could have line-dried this stuff.

Last edited:
They appear to think so. (You clearly do.)
Nobody else does.
😅😅

Aglao has class, you, not so much. You're a 3rd world, dung hut living, goat fucking, aunty raping, samosa muncher with no formal education . But nobody is judging.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back