Marie Antoinette raped by French Peasants

kvothe14

Virgin
So, in the French Revolution, during the Women's March on Versailles, Marie Antoinette got called by a mob of angry, starving peasants to stand before them on the King's balcony at Versailles. However, suppose instead that the mob had demanded that she go down to them in the courtyard. Subsequently, the Queen ends up getting stripped and raped by the crowd, who all want their revenge on the Austrian whore for bankrupting the country. Thing is, after a time Marie - who has only slept with her husband, Louis XVI, who is a fairly lousy lover - ends up secretly rather enjoying it and ends up getting impregnated with the bastard of one of her 'peasant lovers'.

Potentially, you could have this be part of a series set during the French revolution, where she ends up getting fucked by a whole variety of revolutionaries (including Danton and Robespierre) [While we do accept submissions with graphic violence, we don't accept "snuff" - i.e. death & extreme torture with the aim of sexual titillation. We generally do not accept submissions of nonconsensual sex in which the "victim" gets absolutely no sort of thrill or enjoyment from the acts, or is seriously and /or permanently physically harmed/abused/maimed/killed. - admin]

Last edited by a moderator:
Some interesting potential, but only if Kirsten Dunst plays Marie Antoinette (even though it was a pretty bad movie to begin with!) :D

46458.jpg

Just remember, the victim(s) has/have to like it by the end.

I'm thinking of a story where an inept time-traveler aims for Marie Antoinette but lands with Martha Washington instead. Or maybe vice-versa. Hilarity ensues.

Potentially, you could have this be part of a series set during the French revolution, where she ends up getting fucked by a whole variety of revolutionaries (including Danton and Robespierre) [While we do accept submissions with graphic violence, we don't accept "snuff" - i.e. death & extreme torture with the aim of sexual titillation. We generally do not accept submissions of nonconsensual sex in which the "victim" gets absolutely no sort of thrill or enjoyment from the acts, or is seriously and /or permanently physically harmed/abused/maimed/killed. - admin]

What I meant was that said series would continue until the date of her historical death, and that it would be at worst dubious consent rather than noncon until that point. I'm very much sorry, if I what I said could be interpreted otherwise.

Last edited:
Back