I'm Married, Let's Chat in Secret

Secrecy makes it hotter

I must admit I have a terrible fetish for cheating. It's just so much more fun when its not allowed.

I'm 34, married, happy, fit and in a successful career. I just love chatting with other married women or women who like chatting with married men.

Thrill of not getting caught!

The idea that my wife could catch me at any time is so thrilling. Any married women want to take the risk with me?
49 year old MWM available all afternoon.
Pm for more details.

Im a 28yo white female. 618 area. Looking for someone to chat with, maybe more... Male or female. Love my family just bored and looking to get more out of life on the side :)

47 Married male looking for some creative secret chat. The idea is very arousing. Interests are far and wide, and I am open to anything.

Yet another MFW here but I’m open to a no pressure/ no expectations ongoing chat. If you’re Ute a married woman who’s bored or lonely, send me a pm and let’s chat.

I'll add myself to the list. It's just more exciting when it's forbidden. 36 MWM.

50 SWM here. My wife isn’t interested in sex anymore. I’d love to find someone, maybe in a similar situation to chat with. Pm me ladies. Same name on kik and Skype as well.

63 yr old colorado nudist here
( fairly open minded but not so much that my brains fall out:):rolleyes:
funny, sarcastic, dust dry sense of humor,
married or single women drop me a message in Skype.
mornings tend to work best.
aqualungtj4321

Yet another married man here, 55 and looking for email or pm only. Would love to talk fantasies or actual experiences with ladies.

I would like to find a mature married lady who would like to chat with a mature married man.

Back