Your Food Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Got a diner cheeeeez burger after dranks from Remedy on Houston. Deluxe. Wit' bacon.

remedyf.jpg


remedy-diner.jpg


nom-diner-remedy-x-marcel-09.jpg


They do it straight up, no bells or whistles, just pure diner style. When you're in town and you can't decide where to go for eats or you're peckish after partying, just go here.

It's how you do after hours while being an adult. So so so happy now. :D
 
Truck on the side of the road on the way home yesterday.

“King Crab-$15 lb.”

Picked me up 3 lbs.
 

Attachments

  • 09B5CCA3-62F1-4C74-A8C7-76BF43DC3CB0.jpeg
    09B5CCA3-62F1-4C74-A8C7-76BF43DC3CB0.jpeg
    45.7 KB · Views: 0
I bought a pineapple the other day because @ $0.33 a pound it seemed a little under-priced.

What's the best way to tell when it is ripe but not over-ripe?
 
The ratty old pickup? with a yellow sign?

It was a newer utility type truck/van, sign was white with blue letters.

I’ve seen the ratty pickup in that past selling scallops and crab.
 
There are luscious brands of chocolate waiting to seduce you away from your cocoa powder flavored petroleum wax. Exotic, full flavored chocolate, rich with cocoa butter.

(Chocolate orgasms)
 
If I want chocolate with a nut butter, I'll mix Hershey's with peanut butter!
Way back in the day, I was a bicycle messenger in San Francisco. That meant I could eat fucking anything and I'd quickly burn it off. A fave energy treat: one-pound jars of crunchy peanut butter and dark honey, mixed. I might have thrown in some chocolate chips occasionally. Then it's off on my rounds, pickups and deliveries and hot coffee at each company mailroom. Hills Bros was the best. Then more PB+honey, yum. Gotta keep my strength up.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top