Hello from me to you

Allison0304

Virgin
Hi all! I've been a long time user of the stories but just found the forum section tonight. Thought I'd share a bit of me with you and get to know you.

Forgive my formatting, navigating on mobile isn't the easiest.

Me

A little more of me

I can post more if anyone is interested. Lookingforward to getting to know you all.

Hi all! I've been a long time user of the stories but just found the forum section tonight. Thought I'd share a bit of me with you and get to know you.

Me

A little more of me

I can post more if anyone is interested. Lookingforward to getting to know you all.

Absolutely stunning Allison..... Or should I say.... 'Fantastic' ;)

Yowzers! Love nerds with big boobs. I would LOVE for you to post more. Lots more :)

Well hello there sexy. Yes definitely interested... Keep posting more.

I like how your hard nipple is peaking out too.

Me

A little more of me

Please post more and welcome to lit. You are beautiful

Me

A little more of me

female ,nice breast and a doctor who fan.

Last edited by a moderator:

Me

A little more of me

Greetings ..... Stunning photo's

Thank you for sharing

What a great beginning. Looks really great Allison. Thanks for sharing and continue. :)

Yes very nice. I love your nipples and your amazing tits.

Continue please..

Her PM box just filled up and she's busy, but tomorrow is Titty Tuesday and this girl has got the breast for it!

Last edited by a moderator:

Me

A little more of me

Oh..I think will definitely be interest! Sign me up! :D

Back