text from hubby

That gal sure seemed to enjoy it :) We've never had a third for my wife's mouth but she loves being D.P.ed
Is hubby working on inviting a few guys over to do this for you????
 
looks like an average saturday night after the pubs closed in aldershot during the 90s.

to be made airtight was considered de rigueur in certain ladies circles.
 
He's trying to find out whether you'd be turned on by and open to something like this. Your response is very important at this time. Be gentle if your response is going to be negative either to the idea of doing it or to actually doing it. Likewise if your response is positive reply in such a way that he knows how you would want to be involved and/or with whom so he doesn't run off in the wrong direction with the idea and then get disappointed.

So what do you think about it? Turn on, or not?
 
That's what I was wondering. What y'all think?

not knowing your husband or your relationship, I can only assume from simple reading of the text and viewing the video that he is indeed sharing his fantasy of you having multiple lovers. What part your husband wishes to play is unclear, but I'm sure you would have a better idea of this.

If you are interested in the concept, it would definitely be worth speaking to your husband about.
 
Amazing

I think it's amazing that your husband could send that link to you and that you would be so happy about it. You must have an amazing relationship. I know I and most men could not have that kind of sexual freedom with our wives. Am I wrong?

Jay
 
Back
Top