Ct, MA,RI Roll Call

<bump>

Hey New Englanders!

Heat Wave on the way!! Should be a good weekend to head to the beaches!

Looking forward to riding the Dunes of the cape!!

:D:devil:
JP
 
I don't know exactly where I'm going to end up yet, but we'll be relocating to somewhere around Tiverton, RI by late August. Having a bit of trouble finding a place to rent in that vicinity so far, would be very appreciative of suggestions. Also would like to know about active BDSM social groups in the area (Fet hasn't been much help).
 
going to be a hot one this week. where the New England ladies at?
 
<bump>

Everyone at the Beach??? where has everyone gone? Hope we're enjoying it at least!!


:)
J
 
I've not gone to the beach yet.. Too busy on my days off from work to go
😣
 
Plan

Start planning!! Are you a sun person? or not really? I actually burned my first day out! and I rarely burn. C'mon, your the ocean state..:)

J
:devil:
 
Start planning!! Are you a sun person? or not really? I actually burned my first day out! and I rarely burn. C'mon, your the ocean state..:)

J
:devil:
I do enjoy the warmth of the sun on my skin, not a hot day, but a nice warm t-shirt kind of day. The feel of a cooling breeze on my neck. My hair pulled up into a ponytail, bouncing along as I walk the sea wall, Wickford, or East Greenwich.

And then I turn lobster red and everything hurts
With my aunt battling melanoma cancer for a 2nd time around, I'm trying to be a lot more cautious about burning.
 
Sun

Yeah,

I hear you there. Doesn't take much for me to really tan, but the last 2 summers I've noticed it more intense, and burn quicker than before. Like Key West sun...lol

Good think I don't tan in birthday suit!! lol

JP :devil:
 
Hiya! Looks like your inbox is full. Imagine that, a woman shows an interest in phone sex, and her inbox is full. Who would have thought? ;)
Yes. Hard to reply to a PM when box is full. Probably hard to keep up. I will try again later.
 
Beach yet??

I've not gone to the beach yet.. Too busy on my days off from work to go
😣

I hope that you have had a chance to get to the beach by now?? Weather has been pretty perfect this summer... I need to play hookey and get to the ocean soon too! Need another beach day?
 
Last edited:
I hope that you have had a chance to get to the beach by now?? Weather has been pretty perfect this summer... I need to play hookey and get to the ocean soon too! Need another beach day?

Nope, still have not gone yet.
Maybe soon-ish.. Maybe..
 
Back
Top