Help me design characthers.

RicoLouis

Literotica Guru
Working on a story and thought about drawing out the characthers to help me out and possibly add a picture to the story later, that and some times I just like to draw. Catch is I am still trying to work out the best look for the three girls. Mainly hair color. Joanna and Nicolette or pretty close to how I picture them but Katherine is still a work in progress and may end up giving her long hair.

Joanna (The Tom Boy, Tall and Thin, Very Athlethic) Either redhead or brunette.

Katherine (The Wild Child, Short and Petite) Either blonde or redhead.

Nicolette (The Girl Next Door, Average Heaight, Curvy Figure) Either blonde or brunette.

Attachments

• Family.jpg
    Family.jpg
    67 KB · Views: 71
Working on a story and thought about drawing out the characthers to help me out and possibly add a picture to the story later, that and some times I just like to draw. Catch is I am still trying to work out the best look for the three girls. Mainly hair color. Joanna and Nicolette or pretty close to how I picture them but Katherine is still a work in progress and may end up giving her long hair.

Joanna (The Tom Boy, Tall and Thin, Very Athlethic) Either redhead or brunette.

Katherine (The Wild Child, Short and Petite) Either blonde or redhead.

Nicolette (The Girl Next Door, Average Heaight, Curvy Figure) Either blonde or brunette.

What kind of help are you asking for?

Sorry, it isn't any better. I didn't buy all the extra packages from Daz that give all the cool clothing, body options and hair styles. I'm not crazy about the program to boot, but that's besides the point...

Hope that helps...

Back