Control II

Status
Not open for further replies.
tumblr_osvot7Q1sW1wuwnt4o1_640.jpg

tumblr_oqrlt47wtr1vf1m9do1_500.gif

tumblr_o1iv781NlP1ubrv8io1_500.jpg


I miss my long hair.

I told him I was going to cut it. Every 3 years or so I get a cute shoulder length cut.
Nope. Not allowed.
 
Well, I tried.
For those who responded,
After many years of knowing something was missing, but not what I finally stumbled on the answer. I am sexually submissive and I like, no I need, to relinquish control to a man whom I trust implicitly. The act of submission in and of itself is a powerfully, symbolic event which irrevocably changes the nature of the relationship. I found comfort in knowing I could walk through 'that' door and all decisions were made for me, no choices were offered other than submit or go.
For me it's those moments in a loving, trusting relationships when you feel the dynamic suddenly shift, like a change in gear, like the ground momentarily falls away. Where you know he's taking control, because he simply has to have me, just the way he wants me. And giving him that control feels like a gift, and a release.
I appluad your articulating your feelings and thoughts on the subject, and appreciate your candor. Your words are far more enticing and valid than any picture that could be posted in here.
Especially
Control is something I need to let go of. My grip is tight. The best feeling in the world is letting go with someone I trust.
I figured this out at an early age. What I needed. It came to fruition with you. :heart:
💛💙

As for the rest, I’ll return you to your steady diet of not thinking and gawking at other peoples ideas of what Control or BDSM is because it’s easy to blah blah who gives a shit anymore, internet gifs.
 
There’s a lot of pic/gif posting in here, with some commentary on what we like or dislike, but very little discussion. Let’s try and change that, if only for a bit. I know MD would approve if she was still around.

Control.
A straightforward concept, something integral to BDSM, something we all ( obviously ) appreciate and opine on superficially. But, in that disparity of likes and dislikes, there is meaning. A reason one thing speaks to us, and another does not. Why you shudder thinking about rough fingers closing around your throat, or the implications behind each of those knots as they’re tied. Why you start drooling before the gag even touches your lips, why your heart rate picks up at the thought of cuffs being fastened, pulled tight, being locked into a chosen pose ( under or above ) until the end. Why you feel warm and squirm in your seat at the thought of that split second before an open hand/crop/paddle/cane/whip comes down and connects just as hard as you need it to, where you wanted it to. And why going about what you want and how you want it ( regardless of where you identify on the spectrum ), goes much deeper than just rough sex.

What is control to you? Why do you need it? How important is it for you? When and how did you figure it out?

Tell me. Tell each other. Tell the world.
After all, that’s why you’re here.

I don't think I 'need' it. There's so many different aspects to why I like it though ... the physical sensation of pain is just ... well, I don't know - awesome, I guess. I like seeing how far we can push me, and the feeling when I reach the limit. At it's best, it's definitely a drug. That's physical, but then it's also mental/emotional as well. So that leads onto another aspect, which is about trust - I love the feeling of trusting someone that much. Of knowing that I can trust someone that much. Knowing my life, it's not rocket surgery to work out why that's a good feeling for me.
 
For me it's those moments in a loving, trusting relationships when you feel the dynamic suddenly shift, like a change in gear, like the ground momentarily falls away. Where you know he's taking control, because he simply has to have me, just the way he wants me. And giving him that control feels like a gift, and a release.

Well said. And as a guy who takes control ... it actually hardens my dick more when I sense her submitting.
 
Unless it's less than 2" which is what I have now. Too hot/humid here for longer because it's mega-thick.

I usually wear mine below my chin, but hotlanta isn't kind to naturally curly hair in the summer, so I go shorter. Wash, fluff and go! I have a head full of soft, natural,curls. ,even better is the low maintenance
 
When I finally cut it a few years ago, 42" were donated. Now I couldn't deal with that length.

That's incredible! Locks of :heart: ? That will make a lot of people happy whoever you donated you amazing hair to. My Sister donated her hair. Hers was long not nearly as long. My great niece just finished up chemo and has had 3 surgeries. She looks like a mini version of Mrs Clean but always has a smile on her face. Incredible Little Girl.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top