The Isolated Blurt Thread XLIII : Pointless Pining for Vagina of Brie

Status
Not open for further replies.
The best part about traveling is the whiskey and the eating of Thai food whilst naked in bed.

You naked in bed sure... thai food, not sure.

And surely anything hot is better eaten clothed.

25151975_1311533185619991_2529095956284984385_n.jpg

- Senator Joseph McCarthy

Wind chills of -30 over the next 48 hours. *someone* needs to loan me a coat.

The best part about traveling is the whiskey and the eating of Thai food whilst naked in bed.

You could be eating a dry baloney sandwich whilst naked in bed and still have the same impact of sexy. :devil:

But Thai food is a good move. Too damn cold to go out for it, though! Thank Buddha I already stocked two bottles of a whiskey equivalent in the kitch.

You could be eating a dry baloney sandwich whilst naked in bed and still have the same impact of sexy. :devil:

But Thai food is a good move. Too damn cold to go out for it, though! Thank Buddha I already stocked two bottles of a whiskey equivalent in the kitch.

:kiss:

I am so thankful for Bite Squad in Minneapolis that brings me whatever I’m in the mood for. So I just have to put on some yoga pants and a shirt to go down to the hotel lobby.

The hotel bartender carded me yesterday...that was surprising.

try to watch a bill nye video, and the internets fucking break down. :rolleyes:

Whiskey Equivalent? What is that? Is that like the O'Douls of beer?

yuck.gif

it's all about the queso. by the end of this thread, each one of you should be able to make exemplary queso from scratch. straight from the sheep's chichi.

Can you call me and explain that recipe too? But wait until I’m naked again.

But I don't want to make queso. I just want it to appear before me from the queso God (or Goddess in this case).

it's all about the queso. by the end of this thread, each one of you should be able to make exemplary queso from scratch. straight from the sheep's chichi.

Have you done anything with sodium citrate? I just found out about it, and experiments will be beginning soon.

As the kids return back to school and people go back to work, I now officially start my vacation.
12 straight days off, thank the lord.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back