Chores for Mrs. Culmer

I'm liking this story more and more! :)

But I don't want Mr. Culmer to be impotent. Unaffectionate, yes. Impotent, no. I want the opportunity for him to become aroused by his wife's infidelity so that she can tease, taunt, and deny him.

He has been disinterested for years, and NOW, only because she is cheating he is suddenly interested in her?

Oh, no. No way. He'll have to pay.

That's the way I prefer it, because that's what I know - caring and attentive, but assertive and uncompromising. If I continue the story, I will develop this as the predominant trait of her character.


Your story is excellent! Thank you for submitting it. And, I am excited by your vision of the characters and their personalities.

I do hope that you write another chapter to tell us what happens next! In particular, I look forward to seeing you express the dynamic between Mrs and Mr Culmer.....and how Daniel fits into the relationship. The previously mentioned idea of bringing in a young woman is also appealing.
 
Your story is excellent! Thank you for submitting it. And, I am excited by your vision of the characters and their personalities.

I do hope that you write another chapter to tell us what happens next! In particular, I look forward to seeing you express the dynamic between Mrs and Mr Culmer.....and how Daniel fits into the relationship. The previously mentioned idea of bringing in a young woman is also appealing.

Thank you. I really appreciate the kind words. Without feedback from people such as yourself, I would never know if the story is worthwhile or not.

I am working on Chapter 2, but please be patient. I have to fit my writing time in between work and fun and home life.
 
Maybe too late, but......

I like your story idea and you should ignore the haters...they really are obnoxious. My last story I published here was a 'hot wife' story where both she and the hubby were fine with her intense sexual affair but the suggestion of him being a 'weak guy' just is so silly.

All my stories are strong-willed women, always mature. And I'd put it in the Mature category. I like the idea of the young guy always admiring her for her honesty and directness. Maybe he finishes fixing something at the place and then realizes he screwed something up and spilled something all over his clothes. She insists on cleaning them and quickly has him strip down in the middle of the main room but he tells her he isn't wearing underwear and she is thrilled at that and has him strip. Then she gets to give him 'direction' that leads to kinky sex and maybe even paddling him (always a turn on)
 
Back
Top