Superbowl tomorrow. Who are you pulling for?

Saxon_Hart

WWJD4AKlondike Bar?
So we have brother vs brother. Retiring star vs upstart rookie quarterback. Defense vs defense. So who are you rooting for? Ravens? 49ers? Or is it a good excuse to drink beer, eat hot wings, and watch commercials? Personally none of the teams I'll pull for are in it so I will pay more attention to the commercials.

So we have brother vs brother. Retiring star vs upstart rookie quarterback. Defense vs defense. So who are you rooting for? Ravens? 49ers? Or is it a good excuse to drink beer, eat hot wings, and watch commercials? Personally none of the teams I'll pull for are in it so I will pay more attention to the commercials.

As a Pat's fan I should be rooting for the 49ers and I hate Ray Lewis( accessory to murder charge, 6 kids 4 wives, steroid user who keeps talking about God:rolleyes:) but I love Ed Reed, the guy is the best safety to play the game.

On the other side I like Frank Gore and even though he's a bit of a dink wouldn't mind seeing Randy Moss the ring he couldn't get in the Patriots epic Superbowl choke of 2007.

So for me I guess its a toss up.

Back