While the boyfriend is away, the kitten will play!

Hi all!

Recently signed up here. The boyfriend is away skiing for a week with work, so I've been given a free reign to misbehave. Happy to be approached by those polite and literate! Look forward to chatting :)

D x

So curiouscurves, what floats your boat?

Good question. I suppose I should share a little more about myself? Londoner born and bred, half-Italian which is probably where my sassiness comes from! I'm quite tall at 5'9'' and well, if you're wondering about my curves, perhaps ask me privately. Happy to share a picture or two, subject to full discretion! :p

Keen to be led astray by any literate men. Fantasy. Roleplay. I'm sure something will present itself once we get to know each other better!

Good question. I suppose I should share a little more about myself? Londoner born and bred, half-Italian which is probably where my sassiness comes from! I'm quite tall at 5'9'' and well, if you're wondering about my curves, perhaps ask me privately. Happy to share a picture or two, subject to full discretion! :p

Keen to be led astray by any literate men. Fantasy. Roleplay. I'm sure something will present itself once we get to know each other better!

Literate? As the man said 'when a man is tired of a Londoner (albeit half Italian) he is tired of life'.

http://images.scribblelive.com/2012/9/19/2711f903-6e9a-495c-be98-c6f43c159dc1_500.jpg

Hi

Good morning Curves, hope you are having fun. 46 y/o literate m here always looking for some fun chat. Check out my stories on the site under my previous screen name (Fundareguy).

Back