What is your favorite realistic incest story?

TabooSappho

Virgin
Joined
Nov 16, 2008
Posts
18
First of all I want to explain what I mean by 'realistic'. I know that everytime someone asks for realistic incest stories, the thread turns into a battle between the people who say that 'realistic' is actually rape, abuse, drugs... and the other people.

For me 'realistic' isn't about setting, but about character development. I do have my preferences about settings, but that's not important. What is important is that you can believe in characters reactions.

Here's the story, written by Lovercraft68, that perfectly describes what I'm talking about:
https://www.literotica.com/s/mom-will-do-anything-ch-01
https://www.literotica.com/s/mom-will-do-anything-ch-02

I don't know how many times I've read those stories, they are absolutely the hottest thing ever written, from my point of view. If you don't want to read spoilers skip the next two paragraphs, because I will write what makes this story amazing.

The son and mom are struggling for money so mom goes to the rich uncle - who is porn producer - to ask him to help them out. He has huge incest fantasy and he asks mom and son to fuck each other for the money, while he records them. The son is disgusted by idea, but mom convinces him to at least try and, if he realizes he can't go through with it, they will give up. They of course go through with it and have amazing sex.

Even though it doesn't sound like very realistic scenario, the characters' reactions make it very believable. At the start of the story, we know that mom is very hot. Son also knows that but... he doesn't want to fuck her. Many stories make this mistake where the son 'always fantasized about the mom'. But no, their relationship is so natural. Like, if you had hot mom, you would know that she is hot, but you would never think about her that way. When they are asked to perform in the porn movie, they are both genuine with their reactions. You can imagine that this is the way 99% of the people would react. The uncle, who everyone think is scumbag, is actually just very open and honest guy. He has incest fantasy and he wants to see it happen for real. You even grow to like him and understand him. And the sex... That's why I think this story is perfect. Of course you want natural progression of the events, but when it comes to sex, you want them to be really into it. Because it is the porn shoot, the mother is encouraged to act as dirty as she can. Actually, that's one of the conditions, she must do that. And the development of the son's character is amazing. It is so natural how he goes from being disgusted by the idea, through his mother asking him to at least try and him trying to see her in a sexual way, until she dresses like a pornstar, talks dirty to him and acts like biggest fucking fantasy you can imagine and he, of course, gets really turned on.

You can really imagine, if you had this situation and these characters in real life - everything would happen exactly as it is written. No 'I've always wanted to bang my mom', no 'she sees son in the shower and immediately starts sucking his dick', no rushing, no unplausible sex (which this story solved with the setting), not any of that shit that many stories seem to suffer from.

So, it doesn't matter if it M/S, F/D, B/S, anything... It doesn't matter if it is hyperrealistic setting like two people in the house or it is alien abduction... Of course, no rape or anything "dark", just two people who genuienly want to fuck each other (in the end)...

What are your favorite stories that you think are realistic in their development of the characters and situations?
 
I won't claim that any of my incest tales are realistic. But I try to make them plausible, at least to satisfy my reality fetish. I usually avoid the simple tropes and try to devise a trigger that doesn't make my skin crawl. That's about all I can do.
 
I think a contrived plot is just as bad as contrived characters. I have nothing but respect for lovecraft68 and her stories, but if you start a story with porn producers and a mom and son who need money then what do you expect?

I'm probably picking a fight here, but if you say "Even though it doesn't sound like a very realistic scenario" then I'm lost. I don't care about the characters if the situation they're in is not right, regardless of how they develop. I'm super guilty of that too, don't get me wrong. It's a crutch, and she handles it better than most.

So my question is: what makes you suspend disbelief? What it is about an incest/taboo story that makes you say "fuck it" and not care about the silliness of it all? At what point do you look past the character flaws and just say hrrrngg yeah gimme somma dat mom/sister/daddy/daughter action?
 
Last edited:
Don't be an asshole. Of course you're picking a fight. If you want to ask a queation about suspension of disbelief in the I/T category, don't hijack someone elses thread.

It's not like they're being rationed. Just go make your own.
 
No, I understand the question, it really isn't picking a fight. I get why it might be confusing.

I said that I have my preferences. There are things I like and things I don't like. For example, I don't like blackmail stories, I don't like mind-control stories, I don't like impregnation and falling in love stories. The common thing is that I really like the idea of the pure, animalistic, this-is-so-fucking-wrong-but-so-hot motivation of characters. I don't like stories where they are literally made to do something. I like when they develop desire. I don't like when they are so fucked up that they decide to exclude themselves from the normal society. That feels too Texas Chainsawy for me. You know, imagine average person and kind of reactions that person would have to the situation.

Lovecraft68's story is plausible for me because I managed to get myself in the shoes of the main character. Of course that I (the reader) know where the story is going. I mean, I searched for this story... But from the point of view of the main character, there is no fucking way that he would ever imagine that his uncle will suggest something like that. And his reaction is like you would imagine any ordinary guy who never thought about his mom in that way before.

You know, you have genuine family members in porn scenes. Imagine how much that scenario is implausible? Not that they only have agreed to fuck each other, they agreed that someone record it and distribute it on the internet. Twisted uncle who offers money for mom and son to fuck in private is more plausible than that, from my point of view. Them agreeing because they need money and are kind of good looking and have cool relationship, add to the plausibility.

So, maybe there is not fixed point where I suspend my disbelief. You can make me believe anything if you write it well. You asked at what point do I look past the character flaws? This whole thread is about that. I don't look past character flaws. And Lovercraft68's story doesn't have any character flaws. It is maybe a little bit of a silly scenario, but not impossible at all.

I delibaretly didn't say in my original post what my preferences are. I even said that you could include alien-abduction stories if you have some. I wouldn't read them but maybe someone who's reading this thread will. I only said - if you have character abducted by aliens, don't have him waking up on a spaceship and immediately getting woody because 'this is kind of hot'. Make him freak out, make him react like a normal person would.
 
Last edited:
Don't be an asshole. Of course you're picking a fight. If you want to ask a queation about suspension of disbelief in the I/T category, don't hijack someone elses thread.

It's not like they're being rationed. Just go make your own.

I apologize, it wasn't my intention to hijack a thread. OP seemed to want to provoke a greater discussion with the detailed breakdown and all I sought to do was continue that. He/she said a lot of words to end up at "tell me your favorite incest story." I'm simply trying to discuss what I feel is the core topic that OP is implying: how to make incest believable.
 
Last edited:
No, I understand the question, it really isn't picking a fight. I get why it might be confusing.

Thanks for understanding; your reply tells me we're on the same wavelength. I wrote as an author trying to figure out what makes readers tick and you replied exactly as I'd hoped. I'm definitely not going to judge your preferences, but I am really glad you gave them. I have a hard time pulling that info from readers who reply to my stories, and as a new-ish author, it's priceless info for me.

I totally get how you could feel yourself step into a well-written character regardless of the circumstances. That speaks to the author's chops, and you'd be hard-pressed to find a better one than Lovecraft68. I didn't mean to belittle her work. My point was more that it's equally as important to set up a situation/plot as it is to develop believable characters. I think that balance is what separates good from mediocre writers. You can forgive a bad plot if you have believable characters, and if the reader can easily wear the shoes of a protagonist then it doesn't matter what happens. Incest authors often force themselves to pick one or the other, which is what makes the genre so difficult to write realistically.

"You can make me believe anything if you write it well" are words to my ears. Amen to that sentiment. But I think every incest character has flaws. There's no getting past the taboo, there has to be some resistance that's overcome and that's super hard to write/justify and still be realistic. I know I'm preaching to the choir, just saying that regardless of preferences, there are barriers that have to be broken and both the characters and plot need to work together to make that happen.
 
He/she said a lot of words to end up at "tell me your favorite incest story." I'm simply trying to discuss what I feel is the core topic that OP is implying: how to make incest believable.

Yeah, even in the title you can read the word 'realistic'. I spend a lot of time typing what I meant by that because every thread falls into this. I believe that your intentions are good, but maybe you just didn't read carefully what I wrote. This is the second time you are quoting me incorrectly and you actually have my post at display. I don't want this thread to be guide for writing believable incest. I just asked people to recommend stories that they've read and THEY FELT are believable and realistic. That's all. Some of them did that and I thank them.
 
There's no getting past the taboo, there has to be some resistance that's overcome and that's super hard to write/justify and still be realistic. I know I'm preaching to the choir, just saying that regardless of preferences, there are barriers that have to be broken and both the characters and plot need to work together to make that happen.

Yeah, I think that's the point. Good incest story is incredibly hard to write. But I think that every story is hard to write. Just look at the big networks and how they have awful shows that they start and cancel every season. And you would think that 'comedy' or 'action' would be easy to write because there are so many people doing it and there are so many 'explored paths' to make it work. But no.

I rarely read any other stories on Literotica that aren't incest, but I guess I would have the same problems with them. Shy guy who somehow manages to constantly bang the hottest girls in school? Prude wife who organizes threesome for the husband? Any kind of scenario that doesn't seem to flow from the character would be bad to me. And both of those scenarios I mentioned could work if you lead the characters the right way.
 
Yeah, even in the title you can read the word 'realistic'. I spend a lot of time typing what I meant by that because every thread falls into this. I believe that your intentions are good, but maybe you just didn't read carefully what I wrote. This is the second time you are quoting me incorrectly and you actually have my post at display. I don't want this thread to be guide for writing believable incest. I just asked people to recommend stories that they've read and THEY FELT are believable and realistic. That's all. Some of them did that and I thank them.

Alright, sorry, I misread your intentions. You put a lot of thought into this post and I figured you wanted more than just suggestions. I'll give you a list of stories I like that fit your description this weekend.
 
Yeah, I think that's the point. Good incest story is incredibly hard to write. But I think that every story is hard to write. Just look at the big networks and how they have awful shows that they start and cancel every season. And you would think that 'comedy' or 'action' would be easy to write because there are so many people doing it and there are so many 'explored paths' to make it work. But no.

I rarely read any other stories on Literotica that aren't incest, but I guess I would have the same problems with them. Shy guy who somehow manages to constantly bang the hottest girls in school? Prude wife who organizes threesome for the husband? Any kind of scenario that doesn't seem to flow from the character would be bad to me. And both of those scenarios I mentioned could work if you lead the characters the right way.

Right, I feel the same way about the difficulties of crafting a good story. All I'm trying to say is it takes more than realistic characters; you need a plot, too. And to capture both of those is super hard. I didn't mean to misquote you, I totally understand what you're asking for, it's what any reader wants. I'm stirring the pot because I'm a writer who wants to provide that and hear more from readers like you who get it and know what they want.

I'll get back to you tomorrow with some stories I like and we can go from there! Thanks for continuing the conversation.
 
Last edited:
The incest taboo: I read somewhere that perhaps a third of the young women on the planet lose their virginity to a father or brother. I expect there is a lot of variation from country to country, culture to culture. But the least-imposing "moral barrier" of all might be father daughter. Thoughts?
 
The incest taboo: I read somewhere that perhaps a third of the young women on the planet lose their virginity to a father or brother. I expect there is a lot of variation from country to country, culture to culture. But the least-imposing "moral barrier" of all might be father daughter. Thoughts?
Before DNA tests, knowing paternity with certainty was impossible. He might be 'Daddy' but there was no way to prove fatherhood. That leaves a big window of opportunity, a very leaky moral barrier.

Also consider patriarchy, and male dominance and ownership of women. Have matriarchal cultures less daddy or uncle incest than patriarchies? Uncles are iffy; some cultures promote uncle-niece as well as first-cousin marriages. But if daughter or little sister are property, powerless, why not fuck her?
 
But the least-imposing "moral barrier" of all might be father daughter. Thoughts?

Moral barriers are personal and in my experience daddy/daughter is one of the least accepted. There are lots of dads reading and they are rather protective of their little girls. It's far more accepted to write as a son or brother.
 
Summer Storms - VanillaExtract
https://www.literotica.com/s/summer-storms

Absolute perfection

Thank you, never read that one.

I realized that I've never put my list here, so here it goes:

A lot of stories by Lovecraft68, but if I have to choose:
- https://literotica.com/s/the-return-of-molly-minx
- https://www.literotica.com/s/all-i-want-for-christmas-is-mom
- https://www.literotica.com/s/porn-shoot-with-my-sister the same as "Mom Will Do Anything", only it's b/s

- https://literotica.com/s/double-exposure
Very gradual progression, great story

- https://www.literotica.com/s/in-moms-footsteps
I loooved this story. It's m/d and maybe it's too "porny" but there aren't many m/d stories and this is one of the better ones I remember. jt123 had a lot of fun concepts https://www.literotica.com/stories/memberpage.php?uid=164166&page=contact

- https://literotica.com/s/a-mother-gets-tricked
Old and really short story. Premise is fun, but the ending is perfect.

- https://literotica.com/s/moms-office-party-1
Not very realistic, but I think that the idea is great.

- https://literotica.com/s/a-mothers-touch-1
I've read it a long time ago and it was kind of realistic back then. It's m/d so I probably pushed my suspension of disbelief

- https://www.literotica.com/s/you-couldnt-handle-me-ch-01
This one has many chapters. It's one of the most unrealistic incest stories I know, but it's perfect example of what I was talking about. The author set the premise and the characters in certain way, which is really over-the-top. But when you accept that, the story is perfect. And it has really hot scenes, so it's easier to accept it.
 
Back
Top