Innocent bf and slutty gf

CuckoldWittol

Experienced
Joined
Aug 7, 2014
Posts
67
BF:Innocent, Foolish, trusts his GF [She is an angel to him], believes whatever she says, loves her more than his life

GF: slut, daring,uses bf's trust and foolishness to cheat him, fucks his frnds...

I want some situations where the daring gf fucks, getting gangbanged while bf nearby. he shud be nearby but shud not know what goin on. He shud be treated normally to avoid suspiction. He shud be humiliated but shud not know he is being humiliated.

Want some hardcore actions. :heart:
 
BF:Innocent, Foolish, trusts his GF [She is an angel to him], believes whatever she says, loves her more than his life

GF: slut, daring,uses bf's trust and foolishness to cheat him, fucks his frnds...

I want some situations where the daring gf fucks, getting gangbanged while bf nearby. he shud be nearby but shud not know what goin on. He shud be treated normally to avoid suspiction. He shud be humiliated but shud not know he is being humiliated.

Want some hardcore actions. :heart:

If you do write this story, you should write the word, "should" correctly if it comes up in your story. This way, you will avoid a shitload of anonymous comments from douches explaining to you that, "shud" should be spelled, "should"...just saying.

FYI, I just noticed that when you write, "should" enough times, I had this weird feeling at the back of my brain that it was spelled incorrectly.
 
Last edited:
The situations are almost infinite, depending upon age & background of the couple. Ten quick hits:

~ at a frat party, she disappears "to find a washroom". comes back an hour later complaining how long the line up was. fucked in a bedroom or bathroom or even the kitchen
~ same, but at a neighbourhood BBQ
~ on the beach, she wanders around a point looking for a refreshment tent...
~below decks on the boat while he helps with the sails
~on the deck of the boat while he goes below due to seasickness.
~ in the crowded hot tub, with bf right across the way, she sits on lap of stud, bf thinks she is just being playful...
~ at the mall, she fucks a shoe salesman in stock room while bf waits to pay
~ at office party...his and then hers, or the other way around?
~ at job interview
~before or after HIS job interview, with the recruiter because she REALLY wants him to get the job...
 
Last edited:
ender27, you have some of the most salacious stories, any or all of which would make great storylines.

I salute you, sir!
 
then there's infinite incest variations, where the slutty gf is hooking up with various family members while bf is distracted. a few of the possibles:

~ bf is helping Dad build a tree house for the lil brother, meanwhile gf is having sex with her mom/bro.aunt/uncle/cousin
~ fall family day at the cottage. Gf goes in to help prep supper while bf helps pile up the wood for the bonfire...
~ weddings are always good...bf in line for drinks, gf sneaks out for a quickie
~ home from school for holiday, gf picks up where she left off while bf sleeps
~ Dad/bro/mom comes to visit gf at school. while bf at class, hook up action...
 
I had a friend who was a delightful slutty girl who was made even more delightful because she would tell me her fun stories. I LOVE hearing real stories from women. This one fits your theme pretty well...

Sadly, she's pretty well behaved these days. BUT, back then, she was with a BF (I THINK they were engaged at this point... they had already moved in together) and they had a big party at their place.

They had met in an online game that had lots of cyber hooking up... which, especially for her, sometimes led to real life hooking up. So, this party included lots of people from the game, including 5-6 guys she had previously hooked up with (some just online, some in real life).

She was excited about the party and the potential for some naughty play, especially with 2 guys who had previously just been online hook ups. She had warned several of the guys that fooling around might be tricky with her BF/fiance there at the party. He was (understandably) pretty jealous and distrustful based on past experience.

So, the party proceeds at their house and this group of 5-6 guys who want her coordinate.

One spills the ice bucket off the back deck and the BF needs to go on an ice run. BJ in the bedroom.

Then, they make sure the BF is always drinking and getting quite drunk. Quick BJ in the bathroom.

At one point she and 2 guys slip down the the basement while the others position themselves in different rooms to tell the BF "Oh yeah, I just saw her out back on the deck" and then "Oh yeah, she went around to the front door" and then "Oh yeah, I think she went upstairs to go to the bathroom". Two BJs later they return and the BF comments that he's been looking all over for her.

The night proceeds and others at the party start to figure out what's going on and actually help with the deception from time to time and keep the BF busy, distracted, and drinking.

The party winds down, people start leaving. The BF is plastered and passes out on his bed. A couple people hang back to help clean up and/or crash at the house. One hangs back to get his turn. She fucks him on the couch.

Of course, for full naughty credit, she SHOULD have brought the guy into bed and fucked him right next to (or on top of) her passed out BF.

A different story-telling friend attended a similarish party (not at her house). She was a little less bold (and a little less slutty), but, did have lots of flirting with one guy during the party and then, at the end of the party she and her husband crashed in a spare bedroom. Enough people crashed at the party that people were also scattered on floors. Her guy friend crashed in the same spare bedroom right next to the bed. His hand reached up, hers reached down for some quiet play in the middle of the night.

This is deliciously beautiful. Very hot, though a little tame in parts. But even so, devilishly fun ;)
 
For fun, BF is totally clueless about GF's infidelities.

For not so much fun, BF clues in and goes all BtB nuclear.

For different fun, BF knows but doesn't care; he's got others.

For a twist, BF sets-up the party, knowing the jocks are infected.
 
BF:Innocent, Foolish, trusts his GF [She is an angel to him], believes whatever she says, loves her more than his life

GF: slut, daring,uses bf's trust and foolishness to cheat him, fucks his frnds...

I want some situations where the daring gf fucks, getting gangbanged while bf nearby. he shud be nearby but shud not know what goin on. He shud be treated normally to avoid suspiction. He shud be humiliated but shud not know he is being humiliated.

Want some hardcore actions. :heart:

Sounds very familiar! lol
 
Back
Top