Art request!

SillyBilly1993

Really Experienced
I need somebody to help me draw an image! I am not an artist but I try to create this image of a beautiful woman! But the problem is that it never ends up as good as I wanted to be! Can a good artist help me create my ultimate dream girl? One thing you should know is that I do not have money to pay you. You can contact me on the forms or privately if you want. I am not good with describing facial details but the image is a young woman around the age of 19 to 21. The girl has long legs, Blonde hair that reaches her back. She has breasts between the sizes of D or double D bra cups, And she is presented wearing three or four types of outfits. If you want to know more what she looks like I will happily send you reference photos!

Here are some image references to help you understand the look of the girl

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    94.1 KB · Views: 209
Try google, unless u have a very specific request.

Try googling. You might find something very interesting.

Also, this can aid in your quest.

You could try to use this one program DAZ3D. It's free, but doesn't have a large catalog for free. You have to buy additions to the catalog (natch), but you get a basic woman and man with it. hair, clothes, some backgrounds and if you aren't very skilled in manipulating 3D people, it also has some preset poses.

You CAN get a nude body with it, but it's like a toy doll, no genitalia details.

It tends to make all the bodies rubenesque. You can modify them to be much heavier or slightly thinner, but nothing too thin.

Good luck!

Probably need to use e-mail for this project...

I need somebody to help me draw an image! I am not an artist but I try to create this image of a beautiful woman! But the problem is that it never ends up as good as I wanted to be! Can a good artist help me create my ultimate dream girl? One thing you should know is that I do not have money to pay you. You can contact me on the forms or privately if you want. I am not good with describing facial details but the image is a young woman around the age of 19 to 21. The girl has long legs, Blonde hair that reaches her back. She has breasts between the sizes of D or double D bra cups, And she is presented wearing three or four types of outfits. If you want to know more what she looks like I will happily send you reference photos!

Billy,

I have a program that can take a photo and make beautiful sketches, colored pencil treatments and a slew of other effects, but with this 100 kb limit on these forums, we won't get very far. If you want to email with me, we can do that. I'm including a small copy of your 8-pic grid photo, but it's not going to be very good at such a small size.

As long as I don't need to spend a lot of time on it, there'll be no charges, but I'll want you to handles any copyright issues.

Let me know, especially about emailing, because it just won't work on the forum or PM.

Rags

Last edited:
Billy,

I have a program that can take a photo and make beautiful sketches, colored pencil treatments and a slew of other effects, but with this 100 kb limit on these forums, we won't get very far. If you want to email with me, we can do that. I'm including a small copy of your 8-pic grid photo, but it's not going to be very good at such a small size.

As long as I don't need to spend a lot of time on it, there'll be no charges, but I'll want you to handles any copyright issues.

Let me know, especially about emailing, because it just won't work on the forum or PM.

Rags

Billy,

Following up my previous post to you, please view this URL:

http://forum.literotica.com/showthread.php?t=822296

and look for Post #7, from me. There are three photos of the same scene. On the left is the original, followed by a color rendition involving charcoal drawing, water color affects, and coloration. Last is a pencil and charcoal sketch of the same scene.

Those three pix are a drop in the bucket of what is possible with almost any photo you care to provide. You can see by the pixilation of the two copies that I made what a problem it would be to work within the confines of the Literotica forums.

This program I have is excellent for producing similar-looking images from a diverse population of photos, so you may want to pursue this further with me.

You will notice some criticisms by I. M. Fauve below my post #7. Take them for what they are worth; a few pixils on a screen.

Best wishes,

Rags

pfffft.
attachment.php

pixels.:rolleyes:

But it ain't "art", which was the request.
(though I suspect that "art" was used in the loosest sense)

Last edited:
Erotic art

Dream girl with DD cups and long blond hair.

Last edited by a moderator:
ahhh the proof

WOW, you "kids" amaze me. It is something what is available online these days. Back in the stoneage of technical pencils talent was required, now a program is available!

Sorry, just a Luddite losing his mind

WOW, you "kids" amaze me. It is something what is available online these days. Back in the stoneage of technical pencils talent was required, now a program is available!

Sorry, just a Luddite losing his mind

not losing your mind (well, maybe you are, but not ' cuz of this).

The net result via a few filters is inferior to a talented hand.

OP, I recommend you look at those reference photos you gathered and actually try drawing them.
If you have a desire to make a drawing, use this as motivation to learn how to draw until your skills are up to the level you are hoping for. I don't think your drawing was bad, but your reaction to it indicates it's not what you wanted. So keep practicing. Don't cheat and use filters. Honestly, your drawing was more interesting than any of these filters the others posted.
There are tons of videos and tutorials online on learning how to draw. Search youtube for "loomis drawing".
You have the desire to draw. Don't let it be quashed by these cheap imitations.

Back