Hi Indian Guys and Gals

kinkydreams667

Really Experienced
Joined
Dec 15, 2011
Posts
254
There are lots of stories by Indian writers and many Indians readers are visiting Literotica every day.

There are many Indians and others who want to know about each others, discuss common erotic interests, sexual desires, experiences and explore more.

So, lets try to get together.

Take Care,
iting
M
 
Hi Nisha,

Thanks and lets hope more Indian Gals and Guys get connected to share and further explore their sexuality.

Thanks
 
Hi Don,

Thanks buddy and if possible please keep posting interesting erotic topics to take it ahead.

Thanks,

M
 
namaste

Hello,
kinky.I am a straight indian guy. I would love to add a lot of Indian members on literotica as my friends .
I am a little kinky myself, if you count on a male getting straponed lovingly
as kinky in our male dominated society.
In fact, a recently added female member had shown interest in messaging but is now silent, I wonder why?

I will add you as a friend

Regards,
 
Hello Misterindia,
Welcome and please ask guys and gals you know to message here so Indians and others who want to interact may explore possibilities..
 
well hello all

I think its about time a thread like this started. I have always been on the lookout for indian women on here but never seemed to find any.
anyways, i'm an indian guy, 34 yrs old living in dubai.
Will keep checking this page often :)
hope to see more in here.
good move kinky.
 
jackdaniels78,
Yeah, that is needed and me too looking to know and explore Indian Ladies and BM/Cuckold Couples..and going through the members list I could see there are lots..

We all have to keep the thread alive, so people see it and, many would love to respond...

Thanks
 
37/m straight Indian chap, living in London and loves to write. How are you all?
 
Good luck all you guys! I was hoping a thread like this might pop up! I'm not Indian but I have a fantasy about them, so this will probably be the only time I post, but anyway, good luck!
 
Good luck all you guys! I was hoping a thread like this might pop up! I'm not Indian but I have a fantasy about them, so this will probably be the only time I post, but anyway, good luck!
JinSun,
Hey, thanks for writing and it seems the thread is coming to life..
I am sure, people will be writing to you and explore...
Take care.
M
 
Newbie here (Indian too) ..hi everyone and woohoo for indian guys and gals...:D
I second that emotion, but more for the girls. Not so say Indian men aren't attractive, but guys aren't my cuppa tea.
Good luck all you guys! I was hoping a thread like this might pop up! I'm not Indian but I have a fantasy about them, so this will probably be the only time I post, but anyway, good luck!
Yah, your Indian Women thread on the PG is very nice! Well done on that.
 
hmmmmm....great to see gals and guys interacting here...we all need more and more to join and explore...
 
Back
Top