I want the opinion of the esteemed ladies of literotica.

Hornylondonlad

Really Experienced
Hello girls,
I suppose it's a question of taste and preference.
Do you ladies prefer a younger guy or would you rather an older gentleman?
I prefer an older woman who knows what she wants and knows I have the stamina to deliver. Just thought I'd get that in there ;)
So yes ladies, what is your preference?

I think I'm safely in the minority by preferring a younger guy. Although some of that has to do with some of the younger guys I've been exposed to.

And to answer another thread, I think that plays into my impregnation fetish (young, virile sperm).

Good question. I'm 23 and I never had any attraction to a man 20 years older than me. Oldest I would go is five years. As for youngest I prefer one year younger or same age as me.

Good question. I'm 23 and I never had any attraction to a man 20 years older than me. Oldest I would go is five years. As for youngest I prefer one year younger or same age as me.

Yeah I hear that five year watershed a lot, when I say older I mean up to 15 years to be honest.

I have had bad experiences with men younger than I and the ones that are my age don't seem to have weathered as well as I'd have liked. We all get older, just some of us not as gracefully as others. I prefer men around my own age, although there are very sexy men who are older and or younger. Just my preference.

Well I am an older woman, in the first half of my 60's, so most of the men I am with are younger than me:) But not that much. When I was young I did have lovers that were much older than me and some younger or my age. Both have their attributes. The younger the more potent and a better quality of erection, but over all lack experience and staying power. And about half still have to be "Mr. Macho" with the attitude to cover for their, shall we say come and go ability in the bedroom. Not all, but enough.

The older man may not quite be a "man of steel", but has what it takes, plus he has experience that more than makes up for any less quality of erection. They also generally are more considerate also.

For me, I lean more towards the older more experienced lover. Sure there is a point of diminishing advantages after some higher ages, but even in that age group there is that few who are still wonderful lovers. A young man can be a nice treat, but is not my overall desire. :)

I think I'm safely in the minority by preferring a younger guy. Although some of that has to do with some of the younger guys I've been exposed to.

And to answer another thread, I think that plays into my impregnation fetish (young, virile sperm).

Huh maybe you are right - I have that same combination, into impregnation/pregnancy and prefer guys a bit younger than me. Though I've seen hot guys up to 10 years older than me - I kind of have a thing for the slightly over the hill rock star look, the ones who are still skinny and long-haired.

I haven't heard of that before to be honest. I'm curious what does that entail?

You never heard of an impregnation fetish? There's a bunch of threads in this subforum about it if you look back - and there's not too far to look because this subforum was created pretty recently. But yeah, impregnation and pregnancy fetish, often with lactation thrown in there, and heat cycles or oviposition (egg laying) if you are a science fiction or fantasy fan, or a furry. Both men and women have this fetish, though the male version is a bit different from the female version.

Pregnancy is a commitment for the woman, so it can have a fetishy appeal in the same way bondage or other trap-like situations do. The woman may like the idea of being trapped, the man may like the idea of trapping the woman, the man may regard a woman he has impregnated as being stamped with his ownership, or men who fetishize cuckold pregnancy may like the idea of being trapped/humiliated by their wife being pregnant with someone else's baby. Pregnancy symbolizes that the man who was chosen or otherwise managed to sire the child is a winner, whether they were struggling against rival males or the woman. If the woman gets to make the choice of sire or chooses a gang-bang and lets the sperm fight it out, for her that symbolizes the freedom and secure/wealthy position where she is able to make this choice, rather than being bound by the not-so-pleasant practicalities of which few guys actually seem interested in marrying her and helping her raise children. Women are often forbidden as teens from getting pregnant, so it can have the same kind of scary-daring-freedom appeal that other forbidden things do. There's also the earth-goddess/fertility god aspect where creating a new life is romanticized as a spiritually fulfilling experience that gets us closer to being one with the natural/magical world. Fertility is conceptually linked to creativity, spirituality, and magic in our cultural roots.

Last edited:
Spot on, sunandshadow. The young fella I'm currently crushing on has an absolute phenomenal male body. It really makes me think of him as one of those fertility gods.

I'm mid forties and have never been with anyone younger than me. Have always preferred experience but as I get older the thought of someone younger is somewhat more appealing.

In terms of age difference, so long as they are not young enough to be my son or old enough to be my father it's all good.

over the last 15 years i have mostly been with younger men, but as of late i seen to be leaning more towards men my own age or a bit older. my ex husband was ten years older than me, but terribly boring, so maybe that turned me off older men.

I really don't care if he's older or younger, it's about his behavior. If he acts like the boss and has some other qualities to back it up, who am I to care how old he is? I do like facial hair though, at least a nice scruffy face, and some younger men don't seem to have that yet.

You never heard of an impregnation fetish? There's a bunch of threads in this subforum about it if you look back - and there's not too far to look because this subforum was created pretty recently. But yeah, impregnation and pregnancy fetish, often with lactation thrown in there, and heat cycles or oviposition (egg laying) if you are a science fiction or fantasy fan, or a furry. Both men and women have this fetish, though the male version is a bit different from the female version.

Pregnancy is a commitment for the woman, so it can have a fetishy appeal in the same way bondage or other trap-like situations do. The woman may like the idea of being trapped, the man may like the idea of trapping the woman, the man may regard a woman he has impregnated as being stamped with his ownership, or men who fetishize cuckold pregnancy may like the idea of being trapped/humiliated by their wife being pregnant with someone else's baby. Pregnancy symbolizes that the man who was chosen or otherwise managed to sire the child is a winner, whether they were struggling against rival males or the woman. If the woman gets to make the choice of sire or chooses a gang-bang and lets the sperm fight it out, for her that symbolizes the freedom and secure/wealthy position where she is able to make this choice, rather than being bound by the not-so-pleasant practicalities of which few guys actually seem interested in marrying her and helping her raise children. Women are often forbidden as teens from getting pregnant, so it can have the same kind of scary-daring-freedom appeal that other forbidden things do. There's also the earth-goddess/fertility god aspect where creating a new life is romanticized as a spiritually fulfilling experience that gets us closer to being one with the natural/magical world. Fertility is conceptually linked to creativity, spirituality, and magic in our cultural roots.
Thanks for the explanation. I have heard the term a lot but didn't understand whether it was actually getting pregnant or just deep unprotected sex.

I think it varies on the guy for me. I tend to stray towards younger guys (I have gone as young as 25) But I have had older up to early 50's.

As far as stamina, I have a 46yo lover with more staying power than the 27yo I was with. Go figure

I'm 20, so younger guys would be a bit weird for me (although having said that, the guy I'm seeing is 19 - same year at uni) but I just don't find older men attractive. I think it will probably change as I get older myself, but right now I like guys my age :)

EDIT: have to say though, I completely understand the whole experience and age thing though, its just since my own experience is lacking at the moment, half of the excitement is learning together. I'm starting to think it wouldn't be as fun with someone who knew exactly what they were doing.

Back