Married and Looking by Area Code

Status
Not open for further replies.
Chicago - 1/2 mile from Midway!

Duh, new England is NOT an area code, thus will not be able to be searched!

773 - Midway area
708 - Oak Lawn, Bedford Park, Justice, Bridgeview are all very close neighboring villages!
 
401, 617, 508

Did someone say New England? RI here, but my work takes me all over. MSG me if you are looking for a FWB.
 
Yeah the one ABOVE yours, above the 615

If they put the area code it is searchable, if they just put new england as they did, it isn't searchable via area code!
 
Hello all....

There are a lot of us using Literotica whose spouse is not interested in sex but we still are. Literotica is a great place for us to share our desires and meet others in the same situation. So, let's get started!

If you want to meet or just chat with someone here on Lit, leave a post with your area code, gender, and other specs you want to share or desire in a partner.

If you find someone posted who interests you, check out their profile and PM them.

It will be interesting to see how many of us are using Literotica to enhance or relieve our sexual desires. At least say "Howdy" if you view this thread.

I am 214/972 AC; male; profiled; share erotic email/chat with possible meeting

DBF/58 ac 773 in Chicago, looking for a mature (nothing under 47 please) p---y slave and maybe more. Not into BDSM or anything like that... PM me if interested...looking for erotic and sensitive.
 
780 Male

Older 780 Male Attached......... start with coffee, lunch maybe end with descrete "freindship"
 
Last edited:
386

386 (FL), 50, married, submissive male.

Looking for email chats with Dominant Lady any age. Not interested in meeting but will be happy to phone occasionally if wanted.

PM me if interested.


steve
 
You're not completely wrong, but you're close

If they put the area code it is searchable, if they just put new england as they did, it isn't searchable via area code!

You can only search by area code one page at a time by using your web browser's built in search function. The "Search this thread" tool does not work since the 3-digit area code is a string that is too short. Besides if you look at an area code map of New England you would see a lot of area codes in close proximity (small states, high population density). Saying "New England" is searchable through the whole thread (all 36 pages of it) and will help narrow down the search parameters from "the whole frickin world" to an area quite a bit smaller.
 
Western Wisconsin - 715 - area code

If any women would care to chat a bit with an attractive and articulate man who is in his mid 40's but feels much younger chat me up please. I'm into fitness, history, philosophy, and just about anything else you might think of. Outdoors guy, but I read a lot too .....
 
818

Moved to Tarzana about 8 months ago, 43 year old male looking to get out of the house and meet people. Or Chat or anything really.
 
310

M 21 live on the beach in the 310 would love to talk with some women doesnt have to be anything serious
 
I am in the 203 area, I am 73 but people dont believe me. Wanting to meet that special lady for chat or whatever falls our way
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top