Where are all the bi and lesbian women?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looking at this thread it seems like most of the activity happens after I have gone to bed. I need to be more of a nite owl I s'pose.

Or these lovely ladies could visit during the day :rose::rose::rose:

I guess some people are just more suited to being on at nite. I get grumpy if I stay up too late.

Daytime, night time, anytime...all good options for me

When I do stop in it's usually in the afternoon. Lots of people are working then so I get why it's a bit slower. I don't really come around to chat and stuff, just read stories and spend a little time in the forum. I bet it's a lot more fun when there are more women on here to get to know.

I guess some people are just more suited to being on at nite. I get grumpy if I stay up too late.

When I do stop in it's usually in the afternoon. Lots of people are working then so I get why it's a bit slower. I don't really come around to chat and stuff, just read stories and spend a little time in the forum. I bet it's a lot more fun when there are more women on here to get to know.

Yes, it is. I've met some wonderful friends here, and it's always great to catch up with them and make new friends too. I'm just thrilled to have an afternoon on my couch without anyone besides Lit to keep me company.

Yeah, it's cloudy here too....and expecting thunder storms for awhile

Not a lot of fun sitting around waiting for the power to go off. No one to cuddle with except my dog and she buries under a blanket when the thunder gets loud. Good thing about our storms, even tho they can be strong they are over pretty quickly.

Kinda like some men? :D :D :D :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back