Kinky pics thread

Kilveti

Really Experienced
Joined
Nov 3, 2012
Posts
108
Hello all, my mission with this thread is to people post pics that aren't just of their breast, ass, bras, face, ect. Don't get me wrong I like checking all your pictures out showing off. But listen I'm in my thities and seen all that before online and off and it's quite boring. I'm on this site cause I'm on the kinkyer side and I know I'm not the only one.
So all you that like to show off post the "freakier" pics here to share with the world!
 
In the meantime, Kilveti, you might wander over to The Playground and check out the Control thread, The GIF thread and then head over to the BDSM forum and check out some of the Pic threads in there.

Granted, they aren't amateur photos, but there's plenty of kink.

Welcome to Lit!

Ella ~ from Delco
 
Thanks, I might have to do that. I see that your from PA too, I'm outside Philly ,you?
 
Some of the kinkier pics might violate forum rules.
 
Oh, there's plenty of stuff to look at around here lately. *cough
 
how's this pics of my wife?
6632557503_f160da2bdf_z.jpg
 
Do you know what's cool, when one person, who I personally have never seen post in ampics, who does not have a thread of their own thinks it's okay to start a thread asking for more 'kinky pictures'. I personally found the 'thumbs down' thing rude, if you find it boring you don't have to look and frankly if you want something kinkier you are looking in the wrong place, go to the places Ella suggested and maybe just go on to extremetube or some shit.
Before you post next time ask yourself,'why should anyone give a fuck what I want to see?'.
 
Do you know what's cool, when one person, who I personally have never seen post in ampics, who does not have a thread of their own thinks it's okay to start a thread asking for more 'kinky pictures'. I personally found the 'thumbs down' thing rude, if you find it boring you don't have to look and frankly if you want something kinkier you are looking in the wrong place, go to the places Ella suggested and maybe just go on to extremetube or some shit.
Before you post next time ask yourself,'why should anyone give a fuck what I want to see?'.

Well first I'd like to say welcome to this thread, you came here to see pictures didnt you so like I said I'm not the only one who would want to see kinkyer pictures. Second, if I had pics I would post but I don't have that luxury since my wife is not into it. Third, the thumbs down was a mistake and I just ran with it. Forth, I do visit those sites as well but figured I'd make a thread on here because there seemed to be a need for a place for people to post more exciting pics. It's not like I'm not the only one that can view this thread and said pics. Like I said earlier your here. Lastly, if your not a fan of this thread I am sorry.
 
Back
Top