Take the Money and Run! (CLOSED)

YourDreamGirl

RP Addict and Proud!
Joined
Apr 26, 2010
Posts
2,007
It was nightfall by the time we had reached the cabin. My ears were still ringing from the flash bang grenades they’d set off upon entering the bank. Fast forward to hours later and a loud bang followed the hit to the lock on the moonlit cabin door.

“Get in!” His musky voice spoke as he jabbed his gun into my back. It was three of them when this horror show of a night began. Things had progressed so fast I barely had time to register I'd just been taken hostage during a bank robbery gone wrong.

If I hadn't been wearing scrubs? If one of the three hadn't been shot? I might have gotten out of the situation. As the car sped away from the bank I did my best to control the wounds.It wasn't the easiest thing to do while being chased by the cops. He died.

The remaining two, and I their hostage, had managed to make it halfway to this hideout before one turned on the other. Guess splitting the money was never his plan. Too bad he didn't plan for my cobalt eyed captor being a better shot. I'd suspected that if it wasn't for the wound he was brandishing, this giant of man wouldn't have use me. I stood and watched as he moved weakened about the room setting things up. Chances are if I waited things out he'd be too weak to chase after me, but then there was the gun. He could just shoot me and that was beside the point.

I still had know idea where I was ; somewhere north of the city perhaps? The cabin itself was a decent size, stocked for the end of the world and equipped with a police scanner. It seemed that they were planned to wait it out. I could hear the sound of a running river off in the distance. But which one? Dammit! I stepped out of my head long enough to evaluate my captor and his health.

“ You should probably take a seat” I utter meekly as he gets the fireplace and lanterns going. “ It's just a graze but you're losing a lot of blood… you'll faint and if…” I said stuttering. It was hard to read his facial expressions due to the ski mask he was still wearing.

“You must have a first aid kit in this safe house somewhere?” I could hear the panicked tone in my voice. Why was I worried for him? He abducted me for heaven's sake. Still I found myself caring
when I saw his face flush with color and sweat after he removed his mask. His dark features and grey blue eyes were framed by short jet black hair. He couldn't have been more than mid 30”s but specks of silver hid in the stubble he sported on his face.
 
Fuck
My
Life

What the hell!?! What a goddamn comedy of errors, i the greek definition of comedy. So far. Plenty of time for that fucking shit to change for the damned worse.

I mean, what the fuck. It was supposed to be an easy job, three flash bang grenades, which are frighteningly easy to purchase, and a healthy dose of intimidation, in and out of the fucking bank in 3 minutes. Turns out that an off duty cop was at the main bank when we walked in. A brief gunfight, he was dead, killed by Dareck, who later died, and we were back on task.

But that brief gunfight gave the sombitch cops a chance to respond, which resulted in another fire fight. Good thing cops are fucking wimps. The car that responded first hunkered down waiting for backup. Before they knew it they had 2 flats and us off and running in stolen car one of three, with a goddamn hostage.

Fuck me. I get wanting to save Dareck if at all possible, but now I will have a second fucking federal rap with the kidnapping of the nurse. She was smart, giver her that shit. She said fucking little while trying to save Dareck and not a fucking word since Ethan tried to kill me and ended up dead. Mother fucker. He should have know better.

Now this nurse is asking about first aid kits and something about fainting? I look down at my left arm and see the bleeding from the gunshot. It looked like the bullet grazed my arm, but a lot of blood was coming out. Fucking medicine.

You see, up to a year ago I was in the army, killing the enemies of my country, and after a long flight from one brown desert country to another fucking hell hole I had something the docs called a PE. Like I had any fucking idea what that meant.

Guess the flight almost killed me. After a prescription for somefuckingthing that they called an anti coagulant there was a long discussion about the health risks of staying in, and one medical discharge later I was back home.

You know what a bronze star gets you once you are no longer enlisted? Thank you for your service.

How 'bout a motherfucking job asswipe? I learned to kill while in the army not a skill that goes on a resume. And 50% of E5 pay ain't shit enough to have a life. Which is how I got into this fucking position. Trying to help mom and my half sister.

Fuck
My
Life

"Uh, yeah, in the bathroom top shelf of the linen closet," I tell the hot nurse. She is a nurse right? Not some useless to me at the fucking moment dental hygienist?

I watch her walk off and shake my head. Way too fucking hot to be with my lame ass, yet she is. Not by choice, but here she is. I gotta figure out what to do with her ass. Now she has fucking seen my face and can id me for a list of fucking crimes so long they'll bury my sorry ass under a jail.

She has long hair, small of her back hair, tied up in a ponytail, darker skin, like one of her parents was white and the other Hispanic, skin. Really fucking pretty. Tits were hard to tell, if she was like army nurses, she wore a sports bra, so what looked like c cups could be fucking DD's.

She comes back and kneels next to me, looking at my arm, "Most of that shit is from the drugs the give me for some factor disorder or some shit I have."
 
Honestly, I didn't care what his deal was. It was hard to resist the urge to let him bleed. His blood didn't coagulate as easy as most. I could have but he had something I realized I needed; his sense of direction and a plan out of this cabin I hope..

The heavy black bag filled with 3 and half million meant nothing in my big picture. I threaded the needle after prepping the wound. Half hearted I jabbed the instrument into his arm, watching him since a little as stitched. I looked down at the engagement ring on my finger and instantly felt sick. So fucking stupid!

We should have just gone home. Now he's dead and I'm stitching up one of the men responsible? I start my second pass over his arm and it's even more lazily done than the first. I clip the end of the thread finishing up my work on his wound. It wasn't a coincidence that off duty cop was there. Then I flashback to just a few hours ago and I can still smell his scent on me from our last kiss.

"See you soon kitten" he said with a smirk and letting me out of the car. We would have walked into the bank together if he didn't opt stay and find a better parking spot. I want to tell myself that it was bad timing or just the wrong place right time. That it wasn't my fault that I would be here. Why didn't I just wait one more day he would still be alive and we still be engaged.

It's only when I hear the fire crackling in the fireplace that I start to pay attention again. I slip my ring into my pocket. In hindsight I don't know why. It's not like this criminal knew I was in engaged to that cop. I admire my shoty work in his arm before taking my top off. The days events were marked all over it. It had to go.

I stood there in my white tank top that somehow managed to stay clean throughout this whole mess. Heartache paired with adrenaline and I wanted this to be a dream. I found myself wanting to punch him for his part in creating this nightmare.

"I must be no use to you now" I spoke calmly wanting to know his thoughts. My thoughts turning more toward anger than fear. "If I were you I'd shoot me now!" I murmured under my breath barely above the sound of a mouse. My motivation for living had changed or was changing.

"You owe me..." I said not confidently. "You , you owe me! For ruining my life and forcing me to take part in you're little shit show here!"
 
Now she chooses to be fucking lippy? And what the fuck from kill me to you owe me?

And JesusfuckingChrist, what a body. Nice and fucking tight, and her tits were truly glorious. For a moment my mouth watered and wonder crossed my mind at what her ass and legs would look like.

Fuck me.

She was right though, not her fault that the cop or us were there. In some sense I owed her. "I ain't going to kill your ass, unless of course you try and kill me."

I ran my hands through my hair and groan out, "What the fuck to do?"

I stood and tried to peel off the sweater I was wearing and grunted as I pulled it over my injured arm. I tossed it into the fire with her top. I walked over to the cabinet and pulled out a bottle vodka and two glasses. Pouring two healthy glass full, I handed one to her, "For the damned little it is worth, I'm sorry you got caught up in this shit storm. "
 
I reluctantly took the shot that burned so good as it slid down my throat. "So?" I asked grabbing the bottle and poured myself another shot. It went silent for a while. the stress on his face, the way his chest tensed as he thought over the situation lit by the flickering flames was entrancing. The small room was filled with the smell of our burning clothes. Though not the most logical time to laugh but I had to.

Here I was finding myself attracted to this man. My fiance had barely become "past tense". Why was this predator so alluring? "I'm sorry. I laugh when I get nervous" I blush before heading into the bathroom to wash my face. I could feel his eyes following me as I walked toward the sink.

"You don't mind do you?". The warm water splashes over my face and for a second I'd swear I saw something in the mirror but I guess not. "Since we'er here and I've seen your face? Does it come with a name perhaps?" I asked with closed eyes reaching for a towel to dry my face. The cool excess water dripping from my chin and down my cleavage felt amazing. The thought of a warm shower and wanting this to be a dream was all I wanted.
 
Fuck, could this bitch walk. Every atep was like a come hither big boy event. And big boy was paying the fuck attention.

I walked by the bathroom as she was washing her face, and the mirror was in the right spot to give me a very brief glimpse down the tank top. And her ass? Mother fucker, did it look fine. Fine enough to eat and fuck , to hell with her pussy.

Fuck, that ain't helping.

Stopping at the area of essentially a one room cabin that designated the cooking area, I pulled some ice from the small fridge and poured more vodka with a dash of pepper.

She came out of the bathroom and her top was wet enough I could see that she was wearing a lace bra under the shirt, so heavy C cups it wss.

"Mike Cornwall, most fuckers call me sailor. "

I looked out the window and swore, fucking snow. "I fucking hate Iowa," I spat.

I drank down my vodka, while turning toward the hot damn nurse, "And your name is?"
 
"Well I'll be damned. It's snowing" I say with little shock. "Why not add snow? The perfect ending to the perfect day right?". My voice was dripping in sarcasm.

I took my next shot of vodka with care. Three was always my tipping point when it came to vodka. I wanted to maintain myself somewhat after all it was going to be a long night. The snow was making sure of it. My eyes went back to his chest and I caught myself admiring it yet again. Fuck! Get it together girl!

I grab a seat on the couch which I hope is a folding bed of some kind packed with warm blankets. "What would a guy like you need with money? Assuming this isn't your day job Mike. Can I call you Mike? I'm not a fucker..." I spoke pausing to take a look at the now half consumed bottle of vodka.

"Not yet anyway Sailor" The flair in ny voice no doubt caused my face to do the playful grin that made me hit with guys. I wonder what the reports were saying about us. " Whataya say the news reports are saying about us? " I asked lying back on the couch and kicking my shoes off.
 
I noticed her looking at my chest and I would be damned if I didn't see a shine of come fuck me boy there. So her ass and eyes both told the same story. This shit keeps up, and I will give the slut a proper fucking introduction to big boy. Looks like all the hours in the gym were paying off.

Ugh, the bitch had to bring up today, didn't she? Fucking killing the buzz I was barely putting together.

I looked over at the police scanner and shrugged. "Time enough for that shit later I think. Besides the fucking snow would dick with the reception. Besides, not my finest fucking day. "

I grabbed the vodka and joined her on the couch, which was surprisingly solid as I sat. Topping off both of our glasses I ansaered her question, "No, not my day fucking job at all."

Draining the vodka in my glass, I topped it off again before answering, "My day job is retiree."

I offered her more vodka, "Until a year ago I was in the army. I had something called a PE, whatever the fuck that is, and they kicked me out on a partial retirement. "

I drank some vodka, then said, "Asswipes."

I looked at her and asked, "What about you? You hiding your fucking name, or do I have to ask multiple goddamn times?"
 
"Ivy Caldera" I say with a smirk. Honestly with the shots I had forgotten he'd even asked my name. The alcohol was starting to kick in. "Spare me the poison Ivy jokes?" I watched to his reaction to my last statement. "I'm not a villain...unless you make me one" That may have come off a little more flirty than I expected.

I sat up on the couch and swallowed down my shot. I looked around the one room cabin feeling cloistered. The closet sized bathroom was the only semblance of something private. I was alone with this stranger with nowhere to run.

"Mind if I take a quick shower?" I asked peering around the corner to a usable standing shower. A quick rinse out and they shower would be decent. "Yea probably a dumb question considering I have no clothes" There it goes again; that look that says he wants devour me.

I'm glad I was here with the three of them. Morbid thought but it gave me comfort. "You guys must have packed a change of clothes? You're a smart enough guy" I say imagining what he considered incognito clothing.

"Promise I'm not up to anything honest but it's not like you were succeeding at this whole captor thing any fucking way" My smirk admittedly got some more wicked. "I think I've been a decent hostage". If I was going to be stuck here might as well make something out of it. Maybe a little sweet talk and I can make it through this alive.
 
Ivy Caldera, eh? I ran the name through my mind, trying it on for size, and decided, I fucking liked it. When she made the crack about poison ivy, for a moment I didn't get the joke, not like I read comic books. The first thing that came to mind was that soft core movie from the 80's or 90's, and frankly, this Ivy was fucking hotter.

Like a supernova compared to a candle type shit.

I have to admit, when she asked about a shower, my fucking stomach turned over in anticipation, and my goddamn cock twitched. The thought of her nakedness in this small assed cabin with me was ... well it fucking makes me drool.

Then she had to get all lippy again. "Listen bitch, I am already facing the death penalty for the robbery and the three deaths involved if they fucking catch me."

We had collected all of the cell phones at the bank and tossed them all in a waste bin to keep some fucking hero from doing something else dumb as fuck. I mean really, what cop, or any sane asshole, pulls a pistol to fight three guys with AR-15's and flash bang grenades. Maybe get a motherfucking clue we might well know how to use the shit?

But then Ethan tried to cap my ass, and he knew damn well I would be able to kill him in a fire fight, or knives, or even bare fucking handed. The army trained me well how to fucking kill, and I excelled at that shit.

But back to Ivy... "Listen, babe, we are at least five miles from the nearest house, and I don't even know what fucking direction it is in."

I turned to her, eyes gobbling her fine ass up as I did. "Furthermore, we have 3 months of provisions, the idea was stay our asses here until the shit blew over."

I swept my long arm with the catchers glove sized hand at the end of it around expansively and said, "So until spring, we are stuck fucking here. I am not going anywhere, and neither are you, so whatever plans of escape you had, just fucking forget them. Also there are no phones, no cable, no satellite, no nothing to amuse us, but each other."

I looked her over and smirked, "I have to say you are a damned sight finer than Dareck or Ethan were, so maybe being in this tiny fucking cabin with you is an improvement on what it was going to be with those two ass clowns."

I stood and strode over to where Dareck's shit was and rummaged through it a moment and pulled out a tee shirt. Tossing it to her, "Wear this, should be big enough to cover that fine ass of yours."

I donned my coat and headed to the door. "You get 3 minutes alone to shower, make use of it. After 3 I will be back in, and cold as shit, so I will want to get in too."

I headed outside and went to the car where I popped the hood and removed the battery and the distributor cable. "Let's see how I fail at being a fucking captor now, cunt," I muttered as I hid the distributor cable. "That shit will keep your ass here unless you want to brave the mother fucking winter without any goddamn clothes."

At three minutes exactly, I went back inside and started stripping at the door, eyeing the shower area.
 
Three fucking months? Seriously? I couldn't stay here for three days! They probably think I was in on it. The warm water did little to take my mind if the situation. Then there was the threat of that jerk running in on me in two minutes. Or? Was it one? Shit!

I hadn't even rinsed yet. I panic and drop the soap when I hear the door creek open. "Just a minute!" I say managing to rinse most of the soap off. My heart was pounding. I should turn off the water. Why aren't I fucking moving?

My body is frozen in shock in nerves. He could be right around the corner. Shit! I left the shirt out there. "Do you mind.. passing me the t-shirt?" I ask hopeful that his three minutes was just a joke. The alcohol talking probably.

I can hear footsteps getting closer and my body tenses even more before I reach for the showers knob.
 
The fact that the shower was still running as I stripped and made my way across the room made me glad I was not attached to a fucking EKG at the moment. The fucking palpitations from my heart would send a cardiologist into a tail spin.

My cock hardened a little more with each step as well, and by the time I got to the flimsy shower curtain I was fully hard. When I pulled the shower curtain back and saw her, my cock immediately became painful in its need. Her skin was the color of coffee with the perfect amount of creamer in it. Water droplets clung to her, glistening like little stars in the poorly lit room. Her toenails were painted the color of ripe tomatoes and for once, I kind of understood foot fetish, I mean who wouldn’t want to lick and chew on cute toes like hers?

Lean claves curved slowly, luxuriently to a pair of thighs that were as smooth looking as you could hope. Just above that was an ass I could not decide if I wanted to fuck, lick, bite, stare at, manhandle or caresses lovingly. All the fucking above came to mind and didn’t quite leave. Quite literally her ass gave the same warm feeling as lamding stateside did after four years in the desert. Her stomach was an inviting plain shadowed by those amazingly gorgeous tits. And while I was pretty fucking sure she had a face, it didn’t register. All beauty, and all fucking hawt to trot.

I stepped in and drew the curtain closed behind me. A voice I barely recognized, full of passion and heat heat murmured, “You are one damned fine woman.”

My cock brushed against her flat stomach, easily as big around as her wrist, my cock bridged the distance between us. What precum not washed away by the tepid water smeared across her stomach. That strange fucking voice cane back, “Turn the fuck around, you have shampoo shit in your hair.”

Slowly, reluctantly, she turned with that glorious ass toward me. Big boy nestled between her ass cheeks, the head against the small of her back as I rinsed her hair out.
 
When the shower curtain flew open and this beast of a man stood there before me in all of his erect glory, it was a bit dumbfounding. A history of being a military man was etched into his skin by the occasional scar here and there. "You're not so bad yourself "speaking I stared for a moment not realizing that he had even asked me to turn.

His body was well defined, not too overwhelmingly packed with muscle but certainly solid. The "v" shaped his lower abs made led my eyes down to his tool. It wasn't anything like my than my past lover's.

Mike's felt heavy as he rested it on my backside ; what I would have imagined for a cock so thick. It was decently better than average length. Which was...just perfect. Perfect for someone who shouldn't be mourning their lover. The thought to tell him the cop he helped stop was my future husband. I silenced the idea when I remembered how angry Mike got running over all the charges he was facing. The law gunning extremely hard and ruthlessly for him didn't need to be a point of conversation.

"Fuck...that feels good" I whisper to myself. His fingers massaging my neck was like heaven. My head drops forward to give him more access to my back. "Did I get everything else" I ask cautiously trying to turn and check myself. I could feel his manhood graze across the top of my ass and down the side a little. Was that pre-cum? I could feel a slicker than water like area on my skin and tried to ignore how nervous it made me.

Thank hell for vodka though it can be a double edged sword. Liquid courage helped me hide my nervous nerves but brought out the need in me. I bet he fucks like a champ! He probably could last a few strokes as well but what was I doing? He's the fucking bad guy! My kryptonite. It's was wonder I ended up with a cop.

"Your arm is looking better" I spoke up trying to bring his focus up to my face and not the way my nipples looked as water ran over them. I brushed my wavy hair over my shoulders. I lean in to take a better look at it. The heat I felt coming off him was incredible. Thanks to the small shower leaning in to get a better look meant my tits were just a fingers length away from his chest.
 
My mother fucking cock was killing me. It was so goddamn hard that it hurt like hell from tip to balls. Excruciating need. Fuck did it hurt.

Massaging her neck and upper back didn't help one motherfucking bit either. When Ivy dropped her head, her shoulders followed, and her ass came back just far enough that I was firmly flush against her skin.

And that sent a bolt of fucking searing pain into my cock and balls. If I didn't cum soon I was gonna die from this shit.

So lost in this fucked up fugue of desire and restraint, I didn’t notice that Ivy turned around. "Your arm is looking better," brought my attention back to Ivy physically.

She was bent over my arm and her tits dangled just in front of me. Those full fucking fun bags were right mother fucking there. I wanted to grab one and squeeze. Fuck, my goddamn mental fucking health might depend on me doing.

Instead of just grabbing it, I straightened the arm that she was inspecting to place my hand on her hip, and her tits rested on each side of it, and fuck if I didn't sigh.

When Ivy turned her head up ti look at me, I didn't hesitate. My other hand took hold of her jaw, and I kissed her.

And fuck me up thw ass with a fucking smart car if she didn't taste good.
 
It was kinda romantic I'm how he was having his way with me. Not at all how I had imagined this possibility. My lips were hesitant to return his kiss. His grip on my lower jaw tightened a bit making me part my lips. Fuck he tasted like sweat and vodka. It was hot. The strong smell of a hard day was gradually fading due to the shower. Logic told me this was wrong but fuck all of this was entrancing.

I kissed back, pressing my nipples into his chest. "Good people do bad things sometimes" I broke the kiss saying this. My tone was playful, sorta. I needed to hear those words more than he did for what I was about to do was wrong.

I swallowed my guilt, nibbled my lip and gripped his his cock in my hand. I didn't stoke it. I just wanted to feel the weight of it in my hands. Adjusting emotionally was surprisingly easy. My body wanted this. "I need this...use my body until it's numb from fucking" my hazel eyes are looking into his and slowly start stroking his cock. The adrenaline high and the goal of being in some type of physical coma for the next three days was the goal.
 
The feel of her hand wrapped around my cock was unlike anything I felt before. I was a pubescent boy and the discovery of porn all over again, and way fucking better. It was exactly like that fucking stupid song my dad used to listen to, “Feels Like the First Time.”

Except better, nothing has ever felt this good. My first orgasm, my first fuck, my first blowjob, none of that shit compared to her hand wrapping around big boy. Lightning storms went off in my cock and the pressure was quickly becoming overwhelming and I was panting within a couple strokes of her delicate hand.

I kissed her again as my cock exploded in her hand, my hunger and desire for her taking its physical manifestation quickly, way too fucking quickly. The pain and pressure I had been feeling tapered off bit by bit as my cock splooged cum all over Ivy’s hand and legs. “Fuck me, woman, what the hell.”

I kissed again, hard, ravenously. One hand grabbed her fine ass and I pulled her to me. Her hand slipped away from big boy, and I said, “Your damned turn to cum.”

I snatched her up in my left hand by the ass, turned off the water with my right hand and then carried her into the main room. The couch was in front of the fire which cheerfully roared, warming the room nicely. I set her down in front of the fire and turned my attention to the couch. Pulling the cushions off I pulled the bed out and straightened the sheets.

I turned toward Ivy and my heart fucking stopped. The angle made the fire look like a corona from heaven around her body. I know that no fucking thing between heaven and hell was as beautiful as she. “My fucking god,” I whispered in that voice of mine, yet not mine, “So fucking beautiful.”

I walked over to her, and pulled her up. I kissed her again, too fucking tenderly. My lips must have thought her ass was fragile or some shit. Feathery light kiss, my tongue slid into her mouth and wrapped around hers. My arms meanwhile knew what the fucking deal was. I crushed her fine ass body to mine, her heavy tits flattened against my hard chest. I backed to the sleeper and placed her on it. Looking down at her I could feel myself stir again.

I laid next to Ivy, and place a hand over her pussy as I nibbled on her neck. The heat she was generating rivaled that of the fireplace as I slid the tip of my forefinger into her core.
 
Fuck he came so hard in my hand. I had to lick my lips at the show he gave. Being someone else was starting to grow on me. I didn't hesitate nor fight back when he lifted me with those strong hands of his. Their rough texture felt great on my ass. I just admired the way his cock swayed as he made the bed. Eager aren't we? He got that bed set up in a matter of seconds. It wasn't a serta but it would serve it's purpose.

Now eye to eye, face to face in bed i'm anxious to see what he has in mind. My brow raises when I peer down to his hand just hovering over my pussy. His fingertip felt nice. This whole thing was nice. Where the fuck was that viscous guy from the back at the bank?

"Whatcha waiting for? An Invitation?" I remarked pushing his finger deeper into my pussy.

My lips teased his and I rocked my hips against his finger. The grip I had on his hand was like a vice keeping it there. Heaven would have to help him if he moved it. The look I gave him hopefully said that all. His finger was just enough to tease me.

"Fuck I need more than this" hungrily I slipped his finger covered in my juices into my mouth. I couldn't tell if he was going along with this or deciding his next move. I didn't give a damn either way. He was my drug of choice and I was planning on O-D-ing tonight.

I kissed him passionately, toying with his lips. My hand was busy getting his solider ready for battle. When I felt ready I rolled over so that I was straddling him. I did my best to keep both his hands pinned above his head. The other hand kept stroking his cock. "If you want the top you'll have to take it" My voice was naughty and greedy. My eyes never left his as I kissed down his chest. I released his pipe sized wrists when my lips reached his belly button.

"I'm gonna suck your cock now so I can really have some fun!" I said confidently. " Or, do me how you want" I tease area of skin just above his cock with my lips for a few seconds. "Either way I fucking cum...Now enough talking" I rub the head of his cock around my lips before slipping it into my mouth. I could still taste a little cum from the shower and smile. My lips suck as my tongue goes to work prepping his tip. I wanted to make sure I got it all so I relaxed my jaw swallowing him down my throat. Being this dominant was different for me. Kinda like it.

I let my hands explore the rest of his body as I fed my hungry mouth with his manhood. I wanted to hear him moan my name, to growl out in pleasure. My nails clawed playfully at his chest then my tongue switched focus to the weighted orbs hiding just below. Fuck licking balls was so much nicer when their nearly smooth! Not at all what I was imaging from the tough guy.
 
Holy mother fucking goddamn. Did this bitch had a wonderful mouth. Her exuberance caught me by surprise and when she put me on my back, and then her cock sucking mouth went to work on my body.

She left a trail of fire that consumed me from my core out. And when the bitch started licking my balls, if my cock hadn't been hard already that shit sure as hell made sure I was. As it was she would have made a 100 year old get hard, without the viagra and a fist up the ass.

I sat bolt up, and gathered a fist full of hair, "You dumb cunt," I heatedly whispered, "I was gonna eat that sweet pussy, but no you greedy bitch."

I pulled her up to where the pillows should be, and I pressed her face into the mattress as I moved quickly behind her. I stradled her thighs and swatted her ass, "Next time, I am going to eat that fucking cunt like it is a motherfucking steak dinner, and if I have to tue your fine ass into fucking position, I damn well will."

I then back handed the other ass cheek, and then grabbed both and spread them with my thumbs. "Don't you fucking worry, I ain't taking your sweet ass yet. First things first, I am gonna stretch that sweet looking cunt with big boy."

I massaged her pussy lips with my thumbs and when she tried to raise her ass to get me to impale her with either cock or thumb, I spanked her hard and cursed, "Stay fucking still, slut. I will fuck you soon enough, and when I do, it will change your cock sucking life."

I massaged her until her pussybwas sewping quim like a goddamn hole in the fucking hoover dam. I then wiped my cock up and down the slit coating it heavily in her juice. Once it was, I pushed forward.

So fucking tight, man, I love fucking new chicks. They are always so fucking tight the first time, and this slut was no exception. It took long minutes to move my hips a millimeter at a time out and in until I was buried balls deep into her cunt.
 
I could do nothing but grip the sheets tightly when he smacked my ass. The urge to to plead and beg for another was strong. His hands on my body pulling it to his will quickly changed my mental subject. The insults he called me only spurred me on to be more bad, more brat like if it meant getting more punishment.

A naughty grin came to my lip when he told me to hold still. It took all I had not to let out a little giggle. He was such a turn on being cute with his tough guy demeanor. My fucking heart is racing when he starts to play with my pussy. I hold still in hopes of cumming but just as I'm about to cum he pulls away.

Then I feel him. Big boy. The name was an appropriate one for the monster he forced inside me. The thing was quite large in its own but for some reason he felt way more filling than I'd expected.

"Fuck! Give me time to adjust will ya?" I moan out trying to work my hips and stretch my pussy a little more for him but he has a death grip on them. So I just pushed back. There was no running away.

I bit down on my lip and buried my face into the bed. It arched my back more making it easier for him for fuck me into submission. It also made it easier for me to keep that ass of mine up when he really wanted to go at me.

I wiggled my ass egging him on. "Oh Big boy..." I purred feeling the slight pinch of him getting even deeper inside me. Every single cursed word in the book was uttered.
 
Fuck, it was amazing when she wiggled her fucking ass. Like her whole goddamn cunt was squeezing my cock over and over. I couldn't even move for the longest time.

I leaned down, my chest and stomach against her back. I wrapped a hand around her throat, andsqueezed it.

My mouth was next to her earlobe and in effect kissed her with each word as I said, the voice I was growing accustomed to, "You like that shit do you slut?"

I pulled my hips back as slowly as I could, still whispering, "You like having that fine ass of yours spanked like a cheap fucking whore ?"

At the apex I held a moment, then slammed down hard, in one violent thrust, "You want me to tie your ass up too?"

I started pulling back, cock way wetter than the first time, "Use you however the fuck I want?"

I slammed down again, my hand squeezing her throat a little harder. This time a squishy sound as I rammed home. This time I moaned into her ear, "So fucking hot and wet, you needy cunt."
 
This is what I wanted. Why? I still didn't fully understand as to why but with every plunge he took into me I let a whimper. Each question he asked earned a squeal of pleasure. His hand on my throat nearly sent me over on its own.

I strained as hard as I could to respond to him "I am a needy cunt!". I could feel my pussy grow even wetter as I whispered those words.

"I love this shit! Use me how you want" I moaned feeling his balls up against my clit tickling it. "You probably should tie me up so I don't fuck you raw!"as soon as I spoke those words I felt myself cumming.

I pressed my hips back as far as could so I cover as much of him as I could. I'm sure he recognized the tell tale signs when I started panting like dog in heat. It was so hard to catch my breath I was cumming so hard.

When I was finished trembling I reached down between my legs to feel the mess I had created. I could feel it leaking out of me and down his shaft to his balls.I stroked my clit and worked my way down to his balls. I smirked and gently massaged my cum into them.

"Guess it's your turn now Big Boy" I whispered tauntingly as best I could with his hand still gripping my throat. Then licked what I could of myself off my fingers.
 
As I raised up onto my knees, I grabbed two handfuls of her ass length hair, and drug her up with me. I pulled my hips back and fired them forward as hsrd as I could while simultaneously pulled her hair back as hard as I could. I wasn't sure if I was trying to break her in half, or split her in two.

All I knew is that it was that it felt incredible.

"My motherfuckingcunt," I growled as I continied pounding at her.

Her pussy was still gripping my cock, kind of like her cunt depended on my cock for continued existence.
 
Well okay Sir! I thought to myself as he pulled me into position. His cock kept it's vigorous pace and my ass arched even more for him. "You're so fucking primal..I love it!" I screamed out trying as best I could to match his pace. He was getting so deep with every stroke it nearly brought a tear to my eye. "It's yours! My cunt is yours!" I scream submitting to him for now anyway.

I can hear the bed frame straining beneath us as we go at it. Every thrust felt like we were breaking the bed down. My pussy is so wet. The sound of him slipping in and out of me was such a turn on.

"I want your cum" I pleaded, gripping the sheets beneath me for dear life. "Give it me? " Innocent wasn't the sound I was going for but I couldn't help it. I pressed my ass back even harder now when he presses forward. I could feel him in my stomach and it makes me squeal. My pussy pulses and grips his cock, practically milking it of all it's precum.

I was ready to cum again thanks to Big boy. Gosh gotta love a guy who knows how to use his tool set.

Any grasp I had on speech was lost. Growls and grunts were now the bulk of my vocabulary as he pounded me through my second orgasm of the night. The extra lubrication on helped him increase his speed forcing my tits to sway in even crazier ways. By this point I was nearly in a sitting position now bouncing away on Big boy. Perfect timing to reach back and spread myself more for him .
 
Motherfucker if this wasn't the fuck ever. The first cum helped a ton and I was able to keep my shit together as we fucked our way into a seated position. I wanted more.

More of the slut's body, more of her submission.

I wanted to destroy her cunt so that if she vever looked at another cock all it woyld do is reminder that my shit was better.

I picked her up and threw her down on the bed on her back. I grabbed her ankles and pushed both legs back and apart as far as they would go. I coaxed my cock into her again and with the only contact my body had for support being feet on the bed and the grip I had on her legs, I began firing straight down into her swampy cunt.

The first hard stroke down, I hit her cervix and smiled, "Finally, slut, you fuckhole is full of me."

Harder and faster I rammed my cock into her tight cunt, bruising her cervix and my cock alike.

Sooner than I had wished, I felt myself about to blow again, still way fucking better tha when she stroked my shit in the shower. I was pressed against her cervix when I exploded.

Letting go of her legs, I collapsed on top of her, kissing her deeply as I pumped jet after jet of my fuck spunk into her.
 
I was still coming down from the immense body high I was riding from cumming when he flipped me over. Fuck it hurt when he finally made his way back in. Every time he entered me I cried out. I kept my hands pressed against the would be headboard of the sofa bed. If I did his fucking would've had my head banging up against it.

Soon enough I was back on that staircase to another orgasm when he beat me to the top. I wasn't too far behind though. Once I felt the first volley of his seed enter me it sent me over the edge. I could feel his cock pulse with every shot inside me.

I wonder what it must have looked like from behind, him filling me up like that. I kissed him back hungrily almost devouring his lips as I did. The consequences of tonight were nowhere in my train of thought. Only tonight mattered.

"Spank me with your cock" I asked playfully kissing his chin. "I'll give you a break afterward?". I said half seriously. Gosh, my nipples were so fucking hard they must of felt like studs against his chest.

We were both sweaty and the room was filled with the aroma of sex. I could barely smell the fireplace anymore.
 
Back
Top