Moochie’s Meandering Missives (and a pic or two)

I had to laugh, as my first thought was, "Ooh, Dr. Liz is here!" :eek::D

I mean, she’s like a celebrity! Only my coworkers will know if I actually squealed “squee” because they may or may not have been standing close enough to my car this morning to look up toward it for the source of a strange noise when I peeked at lit. :eek::cattail:;)

I was gonna answer before, but I wasn't sure what you were asking "front or back?" about.

Also, while I sleep:

Front or back?

Too bad... guess no one is interested? *shrug*

Late to the game, but in my defense, I was traveling. As much as I love looking at your front, were I present, I would want you sleeping on your front, exposing your back. There is just something extra hot about a woman 's marvelous backside in the dim light of a 3am bed.

I gotta step away. I'll be back...

Front please.

I guess it should have been obvious then. :D
I choose “back”!

Late to the game, but in my defense, I was traveling. As much as I love looking at your front, were I present, I would want you sleeping on your front, exposing your back. There is just something extra hot about a woman 's marvelous backside in the dim light of a 3am bed.

I gotta step away. I'll be back...

Hmmm... two for each...

I’ll put you on my thumb.

Flip you.

Let random chance decide.

So I took a coin, and with Heads for front and tails for back (hehe) the random chance decided was...

Front.

Image removed on 3/28/22

I tied myself today
Thinking about the last time
Your hand was holding mine,
And how that kiss
Through the window of the car
Before you drove away
Felt more like a dream
Than reality.
I also thought about how you
Always seem to have
The right words
To make me feel
So much more
Than I’ve thought possible.
Fly safe, return quickly...
And yes,
Always.

Last edited:
Front.

http://forum.literotica.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=2081493&stc=1&d=1570078087

I tied myself today
Thinking about the last time
Your hand was holding mine,
And how that kiss
Through the window of the car
Before you drove away
Felt more like a dream
Than reality.
I also thought about how you
Always seem to have
The right words
To make me feel
So much more
Than I’ve thought possible.
Fly safe, return quickly...
And yes,
Always.

A perfect way to fill your time whilst He is away. Another good tie.

It’s been percolating for quite a while, but your recent posts finally had me googling “shibari Chicago”.

I might have to google a bit for you too! There are so many resources you have access to there. So exciting.

I am hoping that my schedule allows me to make it to the next class here. I have been enjoying the sense of calm the ropes tightening and running along my body brings. It, along with as much cuddling before parting ways as possible, has helped reduce how hard I am hit by subdrop.

subdrop

Your thread is so educational, this is said without irony, being naive on dom/sub lifestyle,I had to flee to google for some answers. with you being a practitioner in this form of gratification, have you got a survival kit to manage subdrop? you can see from my question that my newly found "expertise" is a dangerous thing.
I think you have in the past spoken of having down spells. hopefully they are short lived.
If this message is unwelcome please accept my apologies.

subdrop

Your thread is so educational, this is said without irony, being naive on dom/sub lifestyle,I had to flee to google for some answers. with you being a practitioner in this form of gratification, have you got a survival kit to manage subdrop? you can see from my question that my newly found "expertise" is a dangerous thing.
I think you have in the past spoken of having down spells. hopefully they are short lived.
If this message is unwelcome please accept my apologies.

Well, if you can’t find me pretty, you should at least find me educational ;)

I’m going to first say this topic is discussed in several threads and by people much more qualified than I am to answer more general questions about this topic on the BDSM boards. I will mainly speak to what I experience/have found helps me.

For me, subdrop manifests in a feeling of loneliness/emptiness/neediness that isn’t really ‘fixed’ with anyone or anything but Him and the natural high I feel in His presence. It doesn’t happen every time, but usually rears it’s head the day after or two days after even a short time spent in His company. I am semi-lucky that the same day I see Him, I am a giddy ball of subby goo until I wake the next... but then when that happy high leaves, I am left with the feeling of a vanquished existence. I can usually contain myself if I work during a drop: focus on work while I’m there, then fall apart later. Compartmentalization is key to survival.

Subdrop is NOT depression. Those “low spells” of my past are not the same as what subdrop feels like. This is not a hole I dig myself to be alone... it took me a couple times of experiencing subdrop to realize that was what was happening, but it is nothing like where my mind was a year ago.

In my subdrop ‘toolbox’ I have the following things in the order that they seem to help/I reach for them:

1. Contact with Him. I have found that the longer we have for Him to hold me in person before we part ways, the better I am the days following. If it isn’t possible for a lot of snuggles, I find listening to His voice later the next day and/or the following as well can help tremendously. It also helps to just get messages throughout the days after being together... we don’t go a day without, but He’s really good about checking on specific areas He might have spent more time on while we were together the first day or two after seeing each other.
  2. Baths. There is something about soaking in a tub of water that smells yummy which allows me to forget feeling the weight of my inadequacies for a while. It’s a bit of a ‘centering’ feeling that is akin to the way His embrace makes me feel.
  3. Stuffies/little things. This is a bit specific to my sub category of submissive: little girl. In my case, Manni (my teddy) is always around, sometimes I like to wear a onesie more, I will tend to want to colour or cuddle with platonic friends more, etc.
  4. Tying myself up. This is obviously a newer thing, so I’m still unsure how much it is working so much as how much I’d like it to work (I’m all about a semi-easy fix). It is helpful to imagine and ‘feel’ Him in the movements/restriction.
  5. Chocolate. Chocolate is always the right choice. Oh! And whiskey. If you have both (or espresso instead of whiskey because sometimes it isn’t the best time for alcohol).
  6. Writing things. You all benefit from this coping skill.
  7. Time. If I recognize I’m feeling drop, acknowledge it, say it aloud, tell Him... it helps to realize there is an end to the low, and focus energy on the fact that the feeling will go away. It isn’t a permanent feeling.

Image removed on 3/28/22

Last edited:
Well, if you can’t find me pretty, you should at least find me educational

The word pretty does not do you justice, I think your beautiful, especially your smile: but I was first captivated by your writing, although I find it puzzling and enigmatic which is unsettling as I don't always get the answers I was hoping for, but thank you for giving me such full replies.
For some reason I assumed you were married.

Well, if you can’t find me pretty, you should at least find me educational

The word pretty does not do you justice, I think you’re beautiful, especially your smile: but I was first captivated by your writing, although I find it puzzling and enigmatic which is unsettling as I don't always get the answers I was hoping for, but thank you for giving me such full replies.
For some reason I assumed you were married.

Yep. Very much married.

Yep. Very much married.

I was thinking about this today
While I sat at a bar
Where some people know me well,
And other don’t know me at all.

This place feels like that bar sometimes.

There was some guy who thought he was cool tonight
Who worked too hard to make eye contact
And came over to my side of the bar
To say hi.
He offered to buy me a drink
And I said “sure.”
So he flagged the bartender
And told them he was buying my next one.
The bartender smiled at me
And asks with a lifted brow, “the usual?”
I nod As he takes my already half empty glass,
Fills it, and returns it.
The cool guy offers the bartender his credit card,
But they shake him off saying,
“Dude, it’s rare she drinks anything but Diet Coke or a redbull.
And she already drank her redbull.”

I was thinking about this today
While I sat at a bar
Where some people know me well,
And other don’t know me at all.

This place feels like that bar sometimes.

There was some guy who thought he was cool tonight
Who worked too hard to make eye contact
And came over to my side of the bar
To say hi.
He offered to buy me a drink
And I said “sure.”
So he flagged the bartender
And told them he was buying my next one.
The bartender smiled at me
And asks with a lifted brow, “the usual?”
I nod As he takes my already half empty glass,
Fills it, and returns it.
The cool guy offers the bartender his credit card,
But they shake him off saying,
“Dude, it’s rare she drinks anything but Diet Coke or a redbull.
And she already drank her redbull.”

That’s life!

The back... while He’s away...

While He’s away,
I think about how He feels close.
How He sounds as the breath
Comes harder for us both
And how a touch of His hand
Can drive me wild with lust,
Or quell any negative thoughts that rise.

While He’s away,
How, when His lips touch mine
That first time
After time apart,
I always happily crumble
With incoherence.

While He’s away,
How the sound of His voice
Whispering one word
Against my shoulder