Moochie’s Meandering Missives (and a pic or two)

That was a huge bed.
I know I have slept
In a king before,
But I can’t remember
The last time.

I couldn’t sleep
After you left
Because it felt
Like something was missing...

...which it was.

I lay there,
Wrapped tight,
Wishing that big bed
Did not feel so empty,
Hugging the one pillow
We both slept on
And filling my mind
With only you.

http://forum.literotica.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=2081146&stc=1&d=1569754740

Love the rope work.

I know the feeling Moochie, you just need to soak up what’s left and look forward to the next meeting.

You’re right:
Perfect.

Absolutely
Perfect.

:heart:

attachment.php

Just right

He left me

With sheets that still smelled
Like Him;

With a need for Him to come back
And hold me a little longer;

With a huge piece of chocolate cake,
His fork still stuck in it;

With a promise,
Made solemnly on a pinkie vow;

With bruises and marks
From where He sunk His teeth into me,
Or gave me a delicious spank;

With a craving to feel even Just a little bit
More restrained,
So I did a little myself;

With a room that didn’t feel right
Without Him in it;

With an unbelievable ache
To feel His kiss again
Soon;

With a new, certain knowledge
We both needed;

With memories to last a lifetime,
And the hope of so many more.

attachment.php

Beautiful ropework on this post and the other one (same tie?). But your smile in this one says volumes. You look very happy and contented.

Beautiful ropework on this post and the other one (same tie?). But your smile in this one says volumes. You look very happy and contented.

Thank you (and yes. The mirror helped me keep the back a bit cleaner this time, so I had to show it). I was/am very happy and contented... the only thing that would make me more will be the next time He holds and kisses me.

Moochie,

I have lurked and been compelled to post, yet held back. Like so many here, I would so love to be your one. But it is not to be. You are incredible; from your prose to you pics. The realization that one could be so sexy and yet so poetically talented is beyond my ability to reason. Please know, you are treasured by many more than you realize.

Moochie,

I have lurked and been compelled to post, yet held back. Like so many here, I would so love to be your one. But it is not to be. You are incredible; from your prose to you pics. The realization that one could be so sexy and yet so poetically talented is beyond my ability to reason. Please know, you are treasured by many more than you realize.

Hello (do I call you something in particular? GOP? That seems awfully unintentionally political though... let’s work on that.),

First off, thank you for breaking your silence here. I like knowing there’s a few others who just don’t want to say anything but still enjoy what I do. Reasoning through things isn’t one of my strong suits, so we’ll just have to leave my looks and ability to throw my brain on a blank page sometimes in the “unreasonable” zone. ;)

💜 Moochie

About my body

I was told a truth once
That if you cannot look at your reflection
In a mirror for a length of time
And not see something to smile about,
Then there is probably an issue
Under your skin
That should be dealt with.

I used to stare into a glass
And see nothing but the flaws:
Untamed hair,
Wild eyebrows,
Droopy eyes,
Big nose,
Acne everywhere,
Saggy tits,
Stretch marks for miles,
Big bottom,
Ugly feet...
You name it, I’ve thought it about my reflection...

But the thing is,
Over time,
I learned that those things
About my body
Don’t matter,
Or are even seen
By anyone but me.

I started looking at myself
Past the physical
And now I see
A strong woman,
Embodied meaningful thoughts,
A sparkling personality,
An evolving learner,
A wistful dreamer,
And someone cherished, treasured, and loved.

I have learned to accept so many things
About my body
And feel better in this skin you caress...

So now, there is almost always a smile
When I look for any extended length
In the mirror now.

Image removed on 3/28/22

*a note on this picture: I didn’t know if I would post it, but when I showed it to Him earlier, He had nothing but positives to say, which reminded me that the feel of a tie is sometimes much more important than how it looks...and this one felt pretty great when I thought of His hands running over it.

Last edited:
Under your skin

It saddens me that many women are critical about their own body, with you I don't see the need, if you have flaws, that is part of being a real woman, I see you overall as a beautiful woman that has taken care of her body.

I take it that the rope work is not self applied?
it looks very tight, applying pain is not a thrill for me, but I can enjoy the skill in Kinbaku, thank you for this sensuous demonstration of the art.

I take it that the rope work is not self applied?
it looks very tight, applying pain is not a thrill for me, but I can enjoy the skill in Kinbaku, thank you for this sensuous demonstration of the art.

You’re right:
Perfect.

Were the bruises caused by rope? in that earlier photo with the Mona Lisa smile.

Every bit of rope work in this thread so far has been a self-tie. We seem to always get too distracted with... other things... and haven’t made a delve into the toy bag together yet. The closest thing to a toy we’ve used in each other’s immediate company is His belt at this point (which is now His favorite and I’m told quite lucky).

The bruises are from His teeth. I, being a masochist, enjoy when He sinks His teeth into my flesh deep enough that marks appear. I get to keep souvenirs of our time together for days after - another reason to smile in the mirror.

I was told a truth once
Under your skin

Untamed hair,
Wild eyebrows,
Droopy eyes,
Big nose,
Acne everywhere,
Saggy tits,
Stretch marks for miles,
Big bottom,
Ugly feet...

But the thing is,
Over time,
About my body
Don’t matter,
Or are even seen
By anyone but me.

Past the physical
And now I see
A strong woman,
A sparkling personality,
An evolving learner,
A wistful dreamer,

About my body

In the mirror now.

http://forum.literotica.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=2081292&stc=1&d=1569868022

*a note on this picture: I didn’t know if I would post it, but when I showed it to Him earlier, He had nothing but positives to say, which reminded me that the feel of a tie is sometimes much more important than how it looks...and this one felt pretty great when I thought of His hands running over it.

I love these words Moochie, a perfect example of how your mind can be taught to look at yourself in the mirror and see the good things and realise that everything else doesn’t matter.

This is something I am going to have to work on with my girl from now on.

I am in full agreement with Him on the photo. It looks really good and the time and love you put into it shows in the finished work.

I was told a truth once
Under your skin

Untamed hair,
Wild eyebrows,
Droopy eyes,
Big nose,
Acne everywhere,
Saggy tits,
Stretch marks for miles,
Big bottom,
Ugly feet...

But the thing is,
Over time,
About my body
Don’t matter,
Or are even seen
By anyone but me.

Past the physical
And now I see
A strong woman,
A sparkling personality,
An evolving learner,
A wistful dreamer,

About my body

In the mirror now.

attachment.php

In reverse order: That picture is glorious and the tie is amazing. I especially love the larks heads running down each side. It really enhances your beautiful backside.

The poem and its deeper theme fit nicely with the Body Image post in BDSM. Very good. I hope you also eventually find a way to see what we do: a beautiful woman.

Smile on Moochie.

The first pop surprised me. I thought he would need to use more effort, and perhaps he did, but it felt like such a subtle, slight pull at the neck that allowed the strap to break free. He then pulled back, holding my hips at arms length to survey the damage; my tussled, damp hair hanging back behind my reclined body, propped up by my arms on the edge of the bed. The teal, satin nightgown I had chosen for sleep now had one strap newly broken. My left breast suddenly exposed, his eyes fell upon it. Seemingly simultaneous with his eyes, his hand moved to my nipple, rolling and pinching it as it has many times before. The tingling feel of his tease felt deep under the skin, bringing both nipples to attention simultaneously.

He leaned in, his palm moving harder, massaging my breast. Our lips met in an indescribably sensuous kiss that tugged my hips closer to his. His hungry kiss left my mouth and started traveling the length of my jawbone and down my neck. I let out a gasping whimper I couldn’t hold inside as his other hand went to the second strap and his teeth sank into the top of my already exposed breast. As he pulled and I heard the second pop, tear of fabric, my head fell back, overwhelmed with the feel of his movements.

The nightgown, now essentially a tube of satin with lace trim around my waist, was tightened in his fist and used to lift me by my middle, pulling my body closer against his. I could feel him so hard against my thigh, my slick cunt dripping millimeters away from him.

His voice growled against my shoulder “I need you now, Kitten.”

I had no words, so just nodded as he pressed himself against me and then inside. Hard. Deep. Filling me as he used the gown as almost reigns, tightening it around me and using it as leverage to thrust.

Image removed on 3/28/22

Last edited:
The first pop surprised me. I thought he would need to use more effort, and perhaps he did, but it felt like such a subtle, slight pull at the neck that allowed the strap to break free. He then pulled back, holding my hips at arms length to survey the damage; my tussled, damp hair hanging back behind my reclined body, propped up by my arms on the edge of the bed. The teal, satin nightgown I had chosen for sleep now had one strap newly broken. My left breast suddenly exposed, his eyes fell upon it. Seemingly simultaneous with his eyes, his hand moved to my nipple, rolling and pinching it as it has many times before. The tingling feel of his tease felt deep under the skin, bringing both nipples to attention simultaneously.

He leaned in, his palm moving harder, massaging my breast. Our lips met in an indescribably sensuous kiss that tugged my hips closer to his. His hungry kiss left my mouth and started traveling the length of my jawbone and down my neck. I let out a gasping whimper I couldn’t hold inside as his other hand went to the second strap and his teeth sank into the top of my already exposed breast. As he pulled and I heard the second pop, tear of fabric, my head fell back, overwhelmed with the feel of his movements.

The nightgown, now essentially a tube of satin with lace trim around my waist, was tightened in his fist and used to lift me by my middle, pulling my body closer against his. I could feel him so hard against my thigh, my slick cunt dripping millimeters away from him.

I had no words, so just nodded as he pressed himself against me and then inside. Hard. Deep. Filling me as he used the gown as almost reigns, tightening it around me and using it as leverage to thrust.

attachment.php

BTDT. And no matter how many times it happens, its still a rush. Thanks Moochie. RIP Nightgown.

attachment.php

mmm, love this :heart:

http://forum.literotica.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=2081378&stc=1&d=1569949231

This description is most visual. I’m sitting here reading it and it’s as though I am sat in the room with you watching it happen.

Lovely as always

🌷

BTDT. And no matter how many times it happens, its still a rush. Thanks Moochie. RIP Nightgown.

Okay, I am probably the lamest, old, unadventurous person now or something because I had to look up “BTDT.”

I plan on trying for a repair, but if it is not doable, it will be fine. Oh! Maybe I can post that in the crafty thread! *twitches nose with ideas*

mmm, love this :heart:

*tries to hide all her super excitement that Dr. Liz is here*

Thank you. I’m glad you enjoy it.

*squee!!*

This description is most visual. I’m sitting here reading it and it’s as though I am sat in the room with you watching it happen.

I’m always worrisome about my narrative pieces like this. I feel more comfortable in my odd free-form poetry, usually. I’m glad this one turned out. Thank you for your compliment on it’s realism.

Back