Sexy Women of Literotica!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
attachment.php

Dayum.....smoke show!

Oh yeah...

… I died and went to Heaven :)

Love the matching shoes!

Now I just wish the bikini was in a crumpled heap next to my bed and those shoes were dangling over my shoulders as I feasted on your pussy! :devil:

Bunny is quickly becoming (be-cumming?) my favourite lady on Lit :kiss:

very nice...

Oh sweetie, it almost feels like you are gift wrapped...

Gorgeous!

;)

Bunny, your pictures are always fantastic...

Always sexy

Always sexy. ;) :devil:

Such a pretty picture you always make :rose:

Wow! And wow again!!

Beautiful and sexy how you fill out that bikini top so well.

Sexy and matching top to toe

I like the Outfit, Always great pics. ;)

you never fail to be alluring and sensual, do you ..

Dayum.....smoke show!

… I died and went to Heaven

Love the matching shoes!

Now I just wish the bikini was in a crumpled heap next to my bed and those shoes were dangling over my shoulders as I feasted on your pussy! :devil:

Bunny is quickly becoming (be-cumming?) my favourite lady on Lit :kiss:

You are spoiling us!
Thanks a lot

thank you all

Well, today was the third time my neighbors called the cops on me for disturbing the peace, lol.

Music feeds my soul and makes me happy and the problem is that I like it loud.....the chest thumping, window rattling kind of loud. So, I'm playing my bass along with Black Sabbath's Paranoid album and getting into that zone where I don't notice anything around me or care.

I'll just bump the volume a little bit more..........I did, however, forget the windows were open and people could hear me.

That's when the cops showed up and I can tell you that a cops nightstick banging on your door will pull you back.

No biggie, they were cool.........'just keep it down ma'am'........'yes sir!' :eek:

And I took some pictures. :)

Attachments

• up.jpg
    up.jpg
    37.5 KB · Views: 13
  • love.jpg
    love.jpg
    26.5 KB · Views: 12
  • back.jpg
    back.jpg
    37.1 KB · Views: 9
  • hold.jpg
    hold.jpg
    29.2 KB · Views: 6
  • stand.jpg
    stand.jpg
    20.9 KB · Views: 21
Well, today was the third time my neighbors called the cops on me for disturbing the peace, lol.

Music feeds my soul and makes me happy and the problem is that I like it loud.....the chest thumping, window rattling kind of loud. So, I'm playing my bass along with Black Sabbath's Paranoid album and getting into that zone where I don't notice anything around me or care.

I'll just bump the volume a little bit more..........I did, however, forget the windows were open and people could hear me.

That's when the cops showed up and I can tell you that a cops nightstick banging on your door will pull you back.

No biggie, they were cool.........'just keep it down ma'am'........'yes sir!' :eek:

Wishing I was one of your local cops, there would be banging going on all right :devil:
Nice four stringed weapon you have there Tali, and the sunburst suits your pictures perfectly :rose::rose:

Fucking awesome and you are a Goddess of Rock! :kiss::devil:

Tali you really rock! Just gorgeous...um..did you happen to answer the door like that?!

I can just see you on stage, black shades and hold ups and nothing else but the guitar, head banging to some heavy metal riff.

Absolutely gorgeous.

Tali killing it with the tunes, Bunny rockin' the polka dots, and kittywilderness spying out from the dark...

Nice work, ladies. Very much appreciated and enjoyed. :)

Free Spring concert!

.As Hendrix would say in song, Foxy Lady...!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back