Moochie’s Musings (and a pic or two)

Okay... for those of you who know me, you know I’m up super late. I’m trying to decide if I have more scotch, or just sleep... I’m thinking sleep. Thoughts?

Oh! Have an alternate pic of me in that dress my av is wearing to help you decide:
attachment.php

Oh. My. Rawrrr!!:devil::kiss:

Honey: A perspective on insights

Oh! And everyone say ‘hi’ to my new av! Do we like it? Yay? Nay?

... and,

Oh! Have an alternate pic of me in that dress my av is wearing to help you decide:
attachment.php
[/QUOTE]

Pro-pic is 100% on the coin as purple is definately one of your colors, highlights your physical attributes rather well. That being said the picture "in my opinion and it's only an opinion," doesn't do you justice, reason being, something is missing, and that is any one of your followers kneeling/laying at your feet in complete servitude.

Now "that" in itself ... would be priceless.
Sweet Dreams my inebriated muse.
Honey x

Okay... for those of you who know me, you know I’m up super late. I’m trying to decide if I have more scotch, or just sleep... I’m thinking sleep. Thoughts?

attachment.php

Damn that dress looks incredible on you! VERY sexy!!

Holy Hell...how does a person decide between the two. You are decadent in both, love the fishnets with that dress. You're stunning.:kiss:

attachment.php

Superb!! Love the dress and love the pose ;)

Take care

I always do... but the question is sometimes “of whom?”

First... ABSOLUTE YAY!!
You are SUPER sexy and very alluring in that AV, and I love the alternate version as well.

Secondly, good night sweet Moochie, and may your scotch induced sleep bring you into a brighter tomorrow ;)
((HUGGLES))

Glad you like the new Av. I do too. Makes me think of a new stone being turned over... again.

I’m headed back to bed, and I’m hoping for more dreams as I had earlier...He joins me there sometimes and I like that.

Oh. My. Rawrrr!!:devil::kiss:

😈

Pro-pic is 100% on the coin as purple is definately one of your colors, highlights your physical attributes rather well. That being said the picture "in my opinion and it's only an opinion," doesn't do you justice, reason being, something is missing, and that is any one of your followers kneeling/laying at your feet in complete servitude.

Now "that" in itself ... would be priceless.
Sweet Dreams my inebriated muse.
Honey x

That would most definitely be a sight, yes... what a thought: someone at my feet. I’m uncertain how that would feel... I have a whole thought processing now about M/s and 24/7 D/s relationships and how I could never be or do either sides of that coin... maybe some musing will come of it?

Damn that dress looks incredible on you! VERY sexy!!

Glad you think so. This is the one it took me forever to choose.

Holy Hell...how does a person decide between the two. You are decadent in both, love the fishnets with that dress. You're stunning.:kiss:

This was marketed as a party dress for New Years, but I worked the holiday, so I wore it out to karaoke this night for the first time instead. It was a young girl’s party (turning 24) at the bar. I didn’t know her, but got a free drink because I looked like part of the party. Free McClellan? Yes please.

You look way better in velvet than George Costanza.

No way. I guess I can believe that... now if you had said I look better than George Michael, I’d know you were pulling my chain.

Superb!! Love the dress and love the pose ;)

*blows kisses* so sweet. Thank you!

I don't post on threads, not for a long time, simply a choice but this pic sums up so much about what an erotic sexy sensuous creature M truly is:

attachment.php

I am honoured to have you break the silence for me, sweet Gman. Your sweet words always make me smile. Thank you.

And how good?

That’s right! It’s drinking with Moochie time!

Today’s drink was purchased this morning at 0800 to the interesting and judgemental looks of other grocery shoppers.
attachment.php

So, I have the house to myself for the next hour or so... what do I do?!

Still a Makers guy, but being a member of JB Brotherhood of Whisky I have had many others. Those look intriguing?
Last night was Makers Old Fashioned

I’m thinking sleep. Thoughts?

Glad you posted before hitting the sack, love the glimpse of the stocking top, after dragging my eye away from that well shot sexy photo.

attachment.php
Beautiful and sexy lady and you wear the dress so well...💋💋💋

Still a Makers guy, but being a member of JB Brotherhood of Whisky I have had many others. Those look intriguing?
Last night was Makers Old Fashioned

I think Sexyflawriter would agree with you on the makers. I will try some this month for you so that I can no longer say I haven’t. Deal? This scotch was delicious. Sweet. A nice burn.

‘hi’ to my new av!

beautiful, and deserves a top rating

Yay! Top ratings are the best, right?

I’m thinking sleep. Thoughts?

Glad you posted before hitting the sack, love the glimpse of the stocking top, after dragging my eye away from that well shot sexy photo.

I will have an odd sleep schedule the next few days, as is the case sometimes... sleep when you can, be a good person the rest. I like these stockings, they’re comfortable and sexy; the perfect combination of you ask my humble opinion.

Beautiful and sexy lady and you wear the dress so well...💋💋💋

Thank you. You’re so sweet. :rose:

18901265.gif

Oh, if I was going to pull your chain, you’d know it. :devil:

I like her cute kitty ears. She almost has an 80s vibe to her too, which I am liking

Hope you are feeling better this morning sweet one.

A little... although it seems I am still being nailed to a wall with interrogations. I am going to go jump on some trampolines and make myself feel better with adrenaline.

I feel selfish and grumpy today. *pouts*

You feeling grumpy eh, my grandkids call me grumpy, so come here and feel me, I’m sure I can find something to put you in a better mood. Oh and pouty lips are sometimes just right to be filled.

I wouldn’t mind seeing you pout.

It’s not pretty... lots of moping, shuffling of feet, making lots of noise for attention of any kind... really silly.

I did jump on trampolines for an hour and a half... I got to be little, which was nice. It was our first time trying this place out and they didn’t even ask me like they did the other parent-types if I was going to jump, they just assumed... “and you’ll be jumping with, Miss. hold out your wrist for a band please.”

You feeling grumpy eh, my grandkids call me grumpy, so come here and feel me, I’m sure I can find something to put you in a better mood. Oh and pouty lips are sometimes just right to be filled.

I feel like today would be best spent in bed with the covers over my head and moody music playing. Instead I’m going to hide that feeling behind a cute floral sweater and fake smile. I think I would give you a different dwarf persona... maybe “doc” or “sneazy” would be more fitting? (I say sneazy because it’s close to sleazy and that makes me smile).

*hugs* back at you.

Sometimes a little wallowing in self pity is what you need...but only a little, we won't let you stay there too long. We like our Moochie happy. :kiss:

Sometimes a little wallowing in self pity is what you need...but only a little, we won't let you stay there too long. We like our Moochie happy. :kiss:

I don’t know if this is so much a self pity as it is just a need to retreat. I don’t think my body would have a problem sleeping until tomorrow at this point... and I’m almost inclined to let it.

If you need a shoulder to lean on or anything at all...please don't hesitate to reach out. I'm a good listener and also will be the one to tell you to pull your big girl britches up when it's time.

Sleep

My leg over yours
Your arm around me
My hand rests on your chest
Yours is on the small of my back
Pulling ever closer to you
My head sinking into that spot
Where your chest and shoulder meet
I can rest here
And feel safe
Warm
Listening