Moochie’s Musings (and a pic or two)

Poutine...good call darlin. I can whip up something veggie too...maybe some hay with shallots and garlic, lol

It absolutely is. A real man drinks whiskey and can handle a girl who knows how to say “fuck” to his face. So... yeah... fuck. :heart:

You know... I have yet to really try makers by itself.

Well... the curds are more than welcome (dairy is a dear friend) but I am a veg, so jerky, sadly, is out. How about some fries (chips)? Yes... let’s make some poutine!!!

now that’s some poetry. I like it!

You know you should say fuck in a vocaroo. Among other things. ;) :devil:

Phone sex is overrated, but when I see a fit woman of your ilk hunkering down, speaks volumes to me.

I want to go to there.
Can you even imagine not appreciating a fine single malt?
A sure sign of a deeply flawed character. ;)
Cheers, my dears!
May your glass be ever full.
May the roof over your head be always strong.
And may you be in heaven half an hour before the
devil knows you're dead

Poutine...good call darlin. I can whip up something veggie too...maybe some hay with shallots and garlic, lol

hey hey, now! Veggie doesn’t have to mean “hay and boring” geez! It’s not like I’m vegan!

You know you should say fuck in a vocaroo. Among other things. ;) :devil:

see my cheers above for a couple fucks...

Phone sex is overrated, but when I see a fit woman of your ilk hunkering down, speaks volumes to me.

Awe, Thanks! You’re a visual guy then, eh?

Cheers, my dears!
May your glass be ever full.
May the roof over your head be always strong.
And may you be in heaven half an hour before the
devil knows you're dead

Cheers to that. *holds up glass* :heart:

You know a good single malt when you see it, from the waters of the Ochil Hills Perthshire.

That I do... and the peddler said it was limited edition... so the scarcity made me want it so much more.

Hope you feel better soon sweet lady, being down sucks...hoping a little single malt and a shower will lift you up. :kiss:

((HUGGLES))

There are no words I could say to make your feelings change. I just hope you know that I will always be an admirer of you and all you share. Your thoughts, your pics your pain, your joy and all that you are willing to make public. I have told you before, and I will tell you again. You're more than just a beautiful, sexy and desirable woman. You are someone I feel I have been able to get to know from your writings. Don't always agree, or understand everything to your level, but I can respect and admire what you have to say. I have told you before that I care about you, and that may mean very little, but I do care. No matter what happens, if you ever want to chat, rant or just know that someone is there... I'll be that someone. You probably have WAY more close people you can talk to, and I respect that as well. Just know the offer is there.

ALL that said and aside... cheers... OR as they say here in Ireland... Slainte!

Attachments

• Jameson.jpg
    Jameson.jpg
    45.9 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
See, the thing is
I feel like I should be happy
I should be ecstatic that I’m the successful one
The one of us who has done something with myself
The one who has found some things
that bring a smile to my face
That don’t bring me down first thing in the morning...

Was I really just an ego boost?
Was I really nothing but a girl you could easily get naked?
Was I really such a shameful thing to you?
Was I really so wrong about you for so long?
Was everything out of your mother fucking mouth a lie?
Was I never really yours? Your treasure?

Now I know.
I know we are all just an amalgamation.
We are all just things to you.
Things you can use whenever you want...
Well, not anymore.
Not me.

I won’t let you occupy my time.
I won’t let you eat me from the inside with your words anymore.
We are done, E.
Done.
I don’t need to be someone’s ego boost, especially not yours.
I thought what we shared meant more to you, but I guess I was wrong, just like I was wrong about a lot of things when it came to you.
Blind.
Blind to how you really are.
But now I know
And I’m glad I do
Because I know I’m so much better than you’re ever going to be
You’re a liar and a cheater!
You deserve all the pain you feel right now.

Okay, how’s that for fucking closure?
How’s that for “therapy?”
I feel good with that.

Well done that girl. You know it’s makes sense.

:cattail:

When faced with a delicious cone, wouldn’t you also be a fan of licking? I think so. (As long as it’s yummy ice cream, of course)
You’re so funny! I have to say I love that you put “fucker” in there, I think you may have been the only one with that. One of my favorites. :heart:

You’re such a Sweetheart, Mackkjackk. *blows you tons of kisses*

heheh :) yes ma'am a yummy cone is always on the menu!
:p we'll you are a cheeky fker :p just had too ! glad its a fav!

And shhhh you ... gladly receive your kisses tho MWAH

attachment.php

Slàinte Mhath.
And to whatever shall come.

Attachments

• IMG_0792.jpg
    IMG_0792.jpg
    48.4 KB · Views: 1
I’ll join you, mines already in the glass.

https://imgur.com/a/aIaHGA9

((HUGGLES))

There are no words I could say to make your feelings change. I just hope you know that I will always be an admirer of you and all you share. Your thoughts, your pics your pain, your joy and all that you are willing to make public. I have told you before, and I will tell you again. You're more than just a beautiful, sexy and desirable woman. You are someone I feel I have been able to get to know from your writings. Don't always agree, or understand everything to your level, but I can respect and admire what you have to say. I have told you before that I care about you, and that may mean very little, but I do care. No matter what happens, if you ever want to chat, rant or just know that someone is there... I'll be that someone. You probably have WAY more close people you can talk to, and I respect that as well. Just know the offer is there.

ALL that said and aside... cheers... OR as they say here in Ireland... Slainte!

You both are good friends. Thank you for sharing my beverage today. Cheers to you and your sweet words that are both here and in private. They’re always appreciated. *tips my glass in the direction of Ireland and the UK*

Okay... for those of you who know me, you know I’m up super late. I’m trying to decide if I have more scotch, or just sleep... I’m thinking sleep. Thoughts?

Oh! Have an alternate pic of me in that dress my av is wearing to help you decide:

Edit: 2/23/22 - removed picture

Last edited:
Oh! And everyone say ‘hi’ to my new av! Do we like it? Yay? Nay?

First... ABSOLUTE YAY!!
You are SUPER sexy and very alluring in that AV, and I love the alternate version as well.

Secondly, good night sweet Moochie, and may your scotch induced sleep bring you into a brighter tomorrow ;)
((HUGGLES))

Back