Moochie’s Musings (and a pic or two)

I have this fantasy
Well, do you call it a fantasy if you’re not sure if you really want it but it interests you enough that you really want to try it?
Anyway, I have something like that
A thought
A fantasy

I want to be fucked.
But I want to be fucked like I’m being used.
I don’t mean just regular used because I can have that any day
I can grab my ankles and let you go to town whenever...
Which is nice,
But not what I’m talking about.

I want to be so drained
Emotionally
Physically
Totally
I want to be unable to move
Unable to even say a word.
I want to have given up
As you thrust into me
As you use the rest of me.

Is that odd?
To feel like this?
To fantasize about it?
To want to have no choice
No ability to do anything but be resigned
To being used completely by you?

Blindfold
Spider gag
Lying on back
Wedge on bed
Hips raised
Wrists restrained
Ankles restrained
Spreadeagled
Lips clamped and spread
Hips bound and fixed

No choice
No movement
Unable to speak
Three openings ready
Wetness seeping
Lubricating
Waiting
Penetration
Continuous pounding

Fantasy, or reality?

Firstly, Honey, you are mouthwatering in a body stocking! I mean, even without revealing all like that, even in daily wear, I can totally see you being an attraction wherever you go. I VERY much like the perspective looking up your back from your gorgeous ass. I like what that angle does with the small of your back and with the fishnet as it relates to it.

I can’t wait to hear all about it. Relationships are meant to evolve with us. I find that kind of thing fascinating.
=^ ^= For sure tell me if I get too enthusiastic and take too much license in talking, k? I want to hear about you, too! And I certainly don't want to be rude to you. :heart: :rose: :kiss:

I work nights and am the only provider for my family right now (totally by choice), so I have no real say on whether and when I should or shouldn’t sleep. If I want to get x amount of sleep I have to go to bed by y o’clock these days. I just happen to always be more of a night owl than others, so it helps. I have never had a “sugar daddy,” but I imagine I would not enjoy it. I like to be pampered, but with time, not money.
Oh! What kind of work do you do? Mad props to you for being the sole provider. I was that for my ex of many years, but he didn't contribute to the home. ^ ^; I'm a little jaded when it comes to being a sole provider now. I'm sure your situation is much better, though, particularly since an intelligent woman such as yourself is choosing it. :heart:
Although I do know and like southcenter, it is a bit far for me, yes... perhaps a little further north would be nice. I do have a friend in your area I need to see soon *looks at said human (you know who you are, you succinct, terse, cogent, meaty, pointed, forcible, trenchant one - yes YOU) who is almost certainly reading this because they are good at watching out for me* and they could probably be a crash pad or find me one if I need it and we decide on something closer to you.
*tilts head* A crash pad? *blink* You intend to have days spent with each other in one sitting?
*tik-tok-tik-tok-DING* /////O-oh... Or are you saying you would use their home as a venue for any potential... erm... fun/trouble/eventfulness we get up to? =>.<= Maybe I'm reading too far into this.
What city is your guardian in, may I ask? XD

I’ve put off coming out and just writing something about what being a little means to me... I have something that bullets it, but I feel like I’ll just be reiterating a lot of the things y'all already know about me if you’ve been reading, so what’s the point? Anyways, yes, silly accidents like that are fun... as is creating the modification sometimes.

I am very excited to narrow down someplace to meet and chat. I am pretty mobile, but super busy...
Oh, please do write it, if my vote counts. I think that even if someone is well known, a list of self-defined traits and values is very telling, and often clarifying, of just who that person is at the core. It tells us who you are to yourself, and not just who you are objectively through your action and word. Maybe that doesn't mean much of a difference to you, but it's the difference (for me) between knowing a person really likes the color blue, and knowing what attracts this person to the color blue despite that person being colorblind. Or something.
>.< Maybe I just like reading your words.

I have this fantasy
Well, do you call it a fantasy if you’re not sure if you really want it but it interests you enough that you really want to try it?
Anyway, I have something like that
A thought
A fantasy

I want to be fucked.
But I want to be fucked like I’m being used.
I don’t mean just regular used because I can have that any day
I can grab my ankles and let you go to town whenever...
Which is nice,
But not what I’m talking about.

I want to be so drained
Emotionally
Physically
Totally
I want to be unable to move
Unable to even say a word.
I want to have given up
As you thrust into me
As you use the rest of me.

Is that odd?
To feel like this?
To fantasize about it?
To want to have no choice
No ability to do anything but be resigned
To being used completely by you?

Whether it be a stocking or none,
I don’t know what would be more fun,
In all cases though,
You’ll look quite hot my hon,

Whether it be a fantasy or none,
What you say is always fancier than fun,
I’m positive you’ll enjoy it hon,

Whether it be a regular one or an exhausting one,
An adventure with you will be a special one,
I guess that’s agiven hon,

Whether it be emotional or physical,
Any rollercoaster with you,
Will be one hell of a ride, hon.

You are not odd, you’re just a great feeling,
I know you’re always fun,
Just in simple ways I express,
That to you now my hon.

Blindfold
Spider gag
Lying on back
Wedge on bed
Hips raised
Wrists restrained
Ankles restrained
Spreadeagled
Lips clamped and spread
Hips bound and fixed

No choice
No movement
Unable to speak
Three openings ready
Wetness seeping
Lubricating
Waiting
Penetration
Continuous pounding

Fantasy, or reality?

I was thinking
Of having nothing left in me.
No more will to fight.
No more strength after being pushed into a subspace
That completely consumes.
To be as close to lifeless and limp
As is possible
While still breathing
hearing my heartbeat in my ears
And you use my body.

Firstly, Honey, you are mouthwatering in a body stocking! I mean, even without revealing all like that, even in daily wear, I can totally see you being an attraction wherever you go. I VERY much like the perspective looking up your back from your gorgeous ass. I like what that angle does with the small of your back and with the fishnet as it relates to it.

*grin* Thank you. I like the look of my body in the fishnet too... something about the contrast of the lines with my (glow-in-the-dark) pale skin.

=^ ^= For sure tell me if I get too enthusiastic and take too much license in talking, k? I want to hear about you, too! And I certainly don't want to be rude to you. :heart: :rose: :kiss:

I like to find myself listening more in a conversation. I am not great with small talk, but if you ask me questions, I answer them well.

Oh, please do write it, if my vote counts. I think that even if someone is well known, a list of self-defined traits and values is very telling, and often clarifying, of just who that person is at the core. It tells us who you are to yourself, and not just who you are objectively through your action and word. Maybe that doesn't mean much of a difference to you, but it's the difference (for me) between knowing a person really likes the color blue, and knowing what attracts this person to the color blue despite that person being colorblind. Or something.
>.< Maybe I just like reading your words.

I’ll think more on this. You make a good point... and I’m sure there are probably others who would want to read it too... I just hate hitting things on the head over and over.

Whether it be a stocking or none,
In all cases though,
You’ll look quite hot my hon,

Whether it be a fantasy or none,
What you say is always fancier than fun,
I’m positive you’ll enjoy it hon,

Whether it be a regular one or an exhausting one,
An adventure with you will be a special one,
I guess that’s agiven hon,

Whether it be emotional or physical,
Any rollercoaster with you,
Will be one hell of a ride, hon.

You are not odd, you’re just a great feeling,
I know you’re always fun,
Just in simple ways I express,
That to you now my hon.

What a nice little poem. Very sweet. You spend time on your comments and I appreciate it. Your thoughts make me smile.

Something that’s resonating
How it was said
And about a thing that means more than words put to paper.

Finishing with what feels like a beginning.
Circles again?
Maybe.

Only we know
What this could mean.
And I’m actually anticipating more
Progressive,
Advancing,
Dancing forward from here.

I’m uncomfortable and ecstatic at once.

I want to be so drained
Emotionally
Physically
Totally

Whew! but would I come out the other side in one piece, and after you, will any other woman be able to satisfy me?

Last edited:
I want to be so drained
Emotionally
Physically
Totally

Whew! but would I come out the other side in one piece, and after you, will any other woman be able to satisfy me?

If done correctly, we will be more whole than before. And they will need no other woman.

I’ll think more on this. You make a good point... and I’m sure there are probably others who would want to read it too... I just hate hitting things on the head over and over.
See, when I think of beating the proverbial dead horse, it's the same set of sentences, the same words, the same portrayal of the image or idea you're trying to get across. If you say something is "supple like the new growth on trees in spring", and then later say it's "vivacious and full of young life" later, the imagery may evoke similarly, but different things are emphasised, and connotation and word history do make them very different.
I have a good deal of patience, so sometimes I wonder if I'm discredited from saying things like this. However, I do have a peeve for someone explaining something the exact same way multiple times as a way to clarify. As long as a different angle is taken, different words, different perspective, different line of thought to try to convey something more abstract... I can listen to someone talk all day on a subject.
Again, that's me, but I mean all of this to encourage you that you're not beating the topic to death. :rose:

Leroy Van Dyke... Just Walk On By

I like that song... but I feel no association with the lyrics. Perhaps if he were talking to himself, then I would empathize more.

You are running through mine...

I hope I’m traipsing through willy-nilly, touching all the fun things up there.

Funny, because this is what I thought was going to play when I clicked your link. 🤔😉

Wow. Were you wrong or what?! I mean, that is so far from what I was humming... I don’t even know your song!

See, when I think of beating the proverbial dead horse, it's the same set of sentences, the same words, the same portrayal of the image or idea you're trying to get across. If you say something is "supple like the new growth on trees in spring", and then later say it's "vivacious and full of young life" later, the imagery may evoke similarly, but different things are emphasised, and connotation and word history do make them very different.
I have a good deal of patience, so sometimes I wonder if I'm discredited from saying things like this. However, I do have a peeve for someone explaining something the exact same way multiple times as a way to clarify. As long as a different angle is taken, different words, different perspective, different line of thought to try to convey something more abstract... I can listen to someone talk all day on a subject.
Again, that's me, but I mean all of this to encourage you that you're not beating the topic to death. :rose:

Alright. Consider me convinced. Give me a bit of time to formulate my thoughts into cohesion and you can read all about what being a little means to me.

Something that’s resonating
How it was said
And about a thing that means more than words put to paper.

Finishing with what feels like a beginning.
Circles again?
Maybe.

Only we know
What this could mean.
And I’m actually anticipating more
Progressive,
Advancing,
Dancing forward from here.

I’m uncomfortable and ecstatic at once.

What more can resonate,
your words your looks,
How you say or portray them,
They could never be put in a paper.

Take me in circles,
I hope this journey,
Never ceases to exit.

I don't know what it could mean,
Although I anticipate for more,
Purposeful,
Adventurous,
I'd love to dance to your tune.

I couldn't be more comfortably teased as I wait for more.

Rope lab

There is a big smile
On my face
In this picture
Of my neck.

There is rope above
Rope below
Rope between
Not quite completed.

Not enough time
For the beginner
Who partnered with me
Out of lack.

Even though we were
Completely different
As far as skill
And comfort with the medium.

He still managed
A complete box-tie (TK, gote, takate kote)
And a partial third
Rope for support in suspension.

Oh, suspension!

I’m coming for you.

Edit: 2/23/22 - removed picture

Last edited:
There is a big smile
On my face
In this picture
Of my neck.

There is rope above
Rope below
Rope between
Not quite completed.

Not enough time
For the beginner
Who partnered with me
Out of lack.

Even though we were
Completely different
As far as skill
And comfort with the medium.

He still managed
A complete box-tie (TK, gote, takate kote)
And a partial third
Rope for support in suspension.

Oh, suspension!

I’m coming for you.

That is beautiful. For a novice it has been done reasonably neatly, but practice makes perfect.

As for suspension, if done properly it is erotic for all. You are totally helpless, but safe. Depending on whether the pose is for show or action.

That is beautiful. For a novice it has been done reasonably neatly, but practice makes perfect.

As for suspension, if done properly it is erotic for all. You are totally helpless, but safe. Depending on whether the pose is for show or action.

We had a lot of help. This was a class and my partner had so many things against them:

- first time to the class
- first time meeting or working with me
- first time with Shibari ties

I think they did outstanding in the face of these adversities and I complimented them on it throughout, reassuring them about it being a difficult tie and a lot of new nomenclature. It was a great experience that I made quite the trade for (sleep vs. being bound?), and would do it again if asked. I tied them too, which is not usually my norm, but it seemed they wanted the experience feeling what it was like, and a good bunny should know about the ties too (IMHO), so I obliged.

Edit: 2/23/22 - removed picture

Last edited:
We had a lot of help. This was a class and my partner had so many things against them:

- first time to the class
- first time meeting or working with me
- first time with Shibari ties

I think they did outstanding in the face of these adversities and I complimented them on it throughout, reassuring them about it being a difficult tie and a lot of new nomenclature. It was a great experience that I made quite the trade for (sleep vs. being bound?), and would do it again if asked. I tied them too, which is not usually my norm, but it seemed they wanted the experience feeling what it was like, and a good bunny should know about the ties too (IMHO), so I obliged.

I think they did well considering. They will learn to have the rope pointbin the correct direction without folding it over, it’s not easy.

I did think of you as a ‘bunny’ rather than a ‘master’ but I agree, you should know about both sides.

It is unfortunate that most classes clash with your sleep pattern, but yes it is good and necessary to keep your hands in.😉

I think they did well considering. They will learn to have the rope pointbin the correct direction without folding it over, it’s not easy.

I did think of you as a ‘bunny’ rather than a ‘master’ but I agree, you should know about both sides.

It is unfortunate that most classes clash with your sleep pattern, but yes it is good and necessary to keep your hands in.😉

Are you referring to the rope at the top folded over? They had an unfortunate join spot for the rope and couldn’t decide what to do, so left it and it looks strangely like part of the half-munter hitch for the shoulder harness pieces. You can see I have hidden my rope join well by their right thumb if you look hard enough. Near the lower kenooke (sp?) lines.

Keep my hands in... hehe... I see what you did there. *wink*

Are you referring to the rope at the top folded over? They had an unfortunate join spot for the rope and couldn’t decide what to do, so left it and it looks strangely like part of the half-munter hitch for the shoulder harness pieces. You can see I have hidden my rope join well by their right thumb if you look hard enough. Near the lower kenooke (sp?) lines.

Keep my hands in... hehe... I see what you did there. *wink*

Yes it was the fold back at the top, just doesn’t look right. I also noted you are holding a long loose end in your hand.

Unfortunately I’m not that well up in the names given to the knots and binds.

I’m always on the lookout for a quick play on words. Don’t always spot them but try to take advantage when I do.

By the way, you have a lovely neck when your hair is out of the way. *nibbles*

Back