Moochie’s Musings (and a pic or two)

I find it easy and difficult at the same time to share the things in my head with (let’s face it) strangers... I worry I overshare... say too much... open myself more for further anguish... and then I will write about that...

I understand that. I think it's both easier to open up in this medium and perhaps overshare, but at the same time, it can be liberating, too. Among other things.

I guess I find you incredibly sensual and arousing, your words and images.

I read somewhere once that your thoughts are like ice melting on a stove. In that your thoughts ride on their own sharing/melting. I do not believe you have overshared at all. I do hear your thoughts and they help me envision you. In a sense.. Your musings are an expression of thought and your pictures make you real!!
:rose:

That’s an interesting thought: my pictures make me real. Can we talk about that one a bit? Would I be intangible if there were no pictures of me in this thread? If I took them all down would I cease to exist? On the opposite side of the coin, if I show more of me... bits and pieces you’ve never seen... would that make me more real?

I understand that. I think it's both easier to open up in this medium and perhaps overshare, but at the same time, it can be liberating, too. Among other things.

There is something to sharing with the masses. Florence and the Machine say it best:

But would you leave me
If I told you what I've done
And would you leave me
If I told you what I've become
'Cause it's so easy
To say it to a crowd
But it's so hard, my love
To say it to you out loud

I guess I find you incredibly sensual and arousing, your words and images.

My question then, is why not say that? What does an erection actually have to do with arousal? I can be dry as a bone and still wanting... I imagine a man could want someone desperately and be completely enthralled, but still be unable to raise a flag. Just thoughts, again, I do not mean to be rude or bratty (at least this time), I am just being honest with myself and with all of you from now on... so... yay?

Not what I meant at all.. Perhaps I should have said that your pics show your physicality and that completes your writing..???
Sorry if I came off that way
:eek:

That’s an interesting thought: my pictures make me real. Can we talk about that one a bit? Would I be intangible if there were no pictures of me in this thread? If I took them all down would I cease to exist? On the opposite side of the coin, if I show more of me... bits and pieces you’ve never seen... would that make me more

Most of the people I interact with on Lit, don't post pics of themselves. That has no influence on our friendship. Words are oh so powerful. I read letters from bygone times...and they pull me into their world. What one defines as reality, is nothing but water running through fingers for another. What moochie does is define moochie. Can there be anything more perfect? Someone...being themself. If it is words today, pictures tomorrow...it is still you. Some people may need one over the other. That says things about them. Post for you sweet girl.

Not what I meant at all.. Perhaps I should have said that your pics show your physicality and that completes your writing..???
Sorry if I came off that way
:eek:

You didn’t come off any negative way, I was merely interested by the thoughts your comment evokes in me. Talking about existence in the physical aspect versus an amorphous online presence is quite stimulating.

Most of the people I interact with on Lit, don't post pics of themselves. That has no influence on our friendship. Words are oh so powerful. I read letters from bygone times...and they pull me into their world. What one defines as reality, is nothing but water running through fingers for another. What moochie does is define moochie. Can there be anything more perfect? Someone...being themself. If it is words today, pictures tomorrow...it is still you. Some people may need one over the other. That says things about them. Post for you sweet girl.

I realized when I wrote the sentence about “some people” needing pictures, that it shouldn’t matter to me what other people like to see... what should matter is what I want to show.

I hope so. A beautiful pussy is a terrible thing to waste...

*facepalm* I think you missed my point...

When am I?

When I’m tired
When I haven’t eaten
When I am told “no” and I don’t want to hear it
When I am told “alright” in that tone that is acceptance but also giving in
When I don’t get what I want
When I don’t know what I want
When I know what I want and will never have it
When I can’t have what I want right this instant
When I am told what to do by someone who has no right to tell me
When I am asked “how are you”
And
When I want to be...

I am a brat

How on Earth have I not spent more time visiting such an intriguing thread! You also post beautful images too, I must say. 💋

I have two sisters. Almost polar opposites. One is ultra-conservative, loves children, is blonde, plump, doesn’t drink alcohol, never married, and is very gullible. I’ve always heard her referred to by others as ‘the smart sister’ because she was on track to become a neurosurgeon before deciding to be a baker/nanny/mom instead. The other is liberal, can’t stand kids who aren’t family (and some who are), is a redhead, skinny, drinks lots of alcohol, is married, and doesn’t take shit from anyone since having her own cupcakes thrown at her on her birthday by a deranged homeless woman in San Fran. She’s always referred to as ‘the pretty sister’ because she is. I’ll be the first to say that. They’re both older to me, so I get ‘the younger sister.’

Tonight, I’m at my sister’s and didn’t bring anything to wear to lounge in from the hotel. While putting on my pretty sister’s tank top and sweatpants, which I would never have thought of fitting in last year, I couldn’t help but think: am I more than just ‘the younger sister’ now?

No You are the hot sister. And by hot sister I mean the very hot sister.

Envelop me.
Hold my entire being.
Make me feel wanted
Needed
Deserving
Cherished
Adored
Loved.

Envelop me.
Hold my entire being.
Make me feel wanted
Needed
Deserving
Cherished
Adored
Loved.

These are things I would love to be in a position with you.

As for your list of reasons to be ‘bratty’, I have a granddaughter who is very similar. When she starts with me, she gets put over my knee and gets a smacked bum. Maybe this is something we should look into. :devil:

No one can see the real you. The photos are just a small part of you. You can only give glimpses of your inner self, which is the true you, by your words and actions.

You release a little at a time, whatever you think we should know and if that includes a visual prompt to show what you are wearing or doing, then so be it.

Dreams

I don’t dream much anymore.
I used to have vivid dreams full of adventures and puzzles I would ponder during my waking hours.
I would chase bunnies or make friends with a sphinx and discuss my life problems with them.
I would use my arms as wings, feeling the air resistance as I flapped and moved higher, allowing the world to fall away along with my worries.
I would walk with him hand in hand down a cobbled street with twinkling lights (fireflies?) woven through branches overhead.
I would live out all of my sexual fantasies that haven’t come to fruition in a room that was whatever I needed it to be. Both dark and light. Both hard and soft. Both cold and warm. A room of requirement.
I would wake rested and fulfilled.
My schedule just doesn’t allow for it.

Edit: 2/23/22: removed picture

Last edited:
I used to have vivid dreams full of adventures and puzzles I would ponder during my waking hours.
I would chase bunnies or make friends with a sphinx and discuss my life problems with them.
I would use my arms as wings, feeling the air resistance as I flapped and moved higher, allowing the world to fall away along with my worries.
I would walk with him hand in hand down a cobbled street with twinkling lights (fireflies?) woven through branches overhead.
I would live out all of my sexual fantasies that haven’t come to fruition in a room that was whatever I needed it to be. Both dark and light. Both hard and soft. Both cold and warm. A room of requirement.

You're a dream made flesh, my dear. :devil::kiss:

These are things I would love to be in a position with you.

As for your list of reasons to be ‘bratty’, I have a granddaughter who is very similar. When she starts with me, she gets put over my knee and gets a smacked bum. Maybe this is something we should look into. :devil:

No one can see the real you. The photos are just a small part of you. You can only give glimpses of your inner self, which is the true you, by your words and actions.

You release a little at a time, whatever you think we should know and if that includes a visual prompt to show what you are wearing or doing, then so be it.

To have a bottom reddened by a bare hand, paddle, or belt... :heart:

Meant it. ;):kiss:

For you:

Nothing on smoke today
Nothing dies on the wing
Wing's been losing time
An anarchy born in pain
Pain that comes and goes
It goes against all you see
You see I got Gables eyes
And Eisenhower blames the poor
The poor huddled on the curb
Gotta get back in shape
We're backing up a major plan
We're treading on? lights
We're walking under golden sun
We're living in a Planet of Dreams
We're living in a Planet

David Bowie - Planet Of Dreams

For you:

Nothing on smoke today
Nothing dies on the wing
Wing's been losing time
An anarchy born in pain
Pain that comes and goes
It goes against all you see
You see I got Gables eyes
And Eisenhower blames the poor
The poor huddled on the curb
Gotta get back in shape
We're backing up a major plan
We're treading on? lights
We're walking under golden sun
We're living in a Planet

David Bowie - Planet Of Dreams

Very nice! :D

Golden years, gold whop whop whop
Don't let me hear you say life's taking you nowhere, angel
Come get up my baby
Look at that sky, life's begun
Nights are warm and the days are young
Come get up my baby
There's my baby, lost that's all
Once I'm begging you save her little soul
Come get up my baby
Last night they loved you, opening doors and pulling some strings, angel
Come get up my baby
In walked luck and you looked in time
Never look back, walk tall, act fine
Come get up my baby
I'll stick with you baby for a thousand years
Nothing's gonna touch you in these golden years, gold
Come get up my baby
Some of these days, and it won't be long
Gonna drive back down where you once belonged
In the back of a dream car twenty foot long
Don't cry my sweet, don't break my heart
Doing all right, but you gotta get smart
Wish upon, wish upon, day upon day, I believe oh Lord
I believe all the way
Come get up my baby
Run for the shadows, run for the shadows
Run for the shadows in these golden years
There's my baby, lost that's all
Once I'm begging you save her little soul
Come get up my baby
Don't let me hear you say life's taking you nowhere, angel
Come get up my baby
Run for the shadows, run for the shadows
Run for the shadows in these golden years
I'll stick with you baby for a thousand years
Nothing's gonna touch you in these golden years, gold

"Golden Years" by David Bowie

Last edited:

I hope you never really lose your dreams

I am often clueless when it comes to these sorts of things...

I believe if you read the text which accompanied the picture we are discussing, you would find that in that moment I wanted someone to bite my inner thigh. I want someone to bite me so hard there that I have a bruise in the shape of a ring of teeth. I want someone to take a bite of me like I’m the most delicious meal they have ever had in their mouth. I want to see them look up at me with those lust-filled eyes and dig their canines into me deeper.

You seem to have funneled that down into something along the lines of “I sure need my pussy taken care of” which, I think is probably the case, but a bit off the mark. I concede that I may have been a bit rude, and for that I am sorry... but I was frustrated last night about the conversation re: my body vs. my mind and I was caught up in that when I replied to you.

I hope you never really lose your dreams

I hope they come back full-force someday. Perhaps even in higher resolution. Thank you. :rose:

I believe if you read the text which accompanied the picture we are discussing, you would find that in that moment I wanted someone to bite my inner thigh. I want someone to bite me so hard there that I have a bruise in the shape of a ring of teeth. I want someone to take a bite of me like I’m the most delicious meal they have ever had in their mouth. I want to see them look up at me with those lust-filled eyes and dig their canines into me deeper.

You seem to have funneled that down into something along the lines of “I sure need my pussy taken care of” which, I think is probably the case, but a bit off the mark. I concede that I may have been a bit rude, and for that I am sorry... but I was frustrated last night about the conversation re: my body vs. my mind and I was caught up in that when I replied to you.

I know less about reading women than...anybody.

As such, I appreciate your detailed explanation.

I often end up putting my foot in my mouth when it comes to women - likely due to my lack of experience with them.

My apologies for any offense.

Back