Nothing to see here, Justa bit of Florida sunshine with a chance of hurricane.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Artsy and giving me a Stevie Nicks vibe , only your ass is finer in my thinking Justa!

Well thanks.

Hey in all fairness I hear the music just fine but dance like a a fat guy on black ice, not pretty but you have to watch any ways .....:nana:

Love those stockings on you and that view sexy girl:kiss:

So sexy girl found a troll to play with, what ever keeps it fun I guess:heart:

Lol. I dance like an uncoordinated confused chubby chick so no worries. Just because I suck at something, doesn't mean I won't do it if I want. Poor poor people on karaoke bars. And thank you

Lol. Nope

Thank you.

Screenshot of a video of me taking too long to put in a butt plug. But hey I may never share that video, but we can laugh at a screenshot

Phew!! That's a relief. My next guess involves a battery operated appliance and some intense pleasure.

Half credit? low lighting?

Wait I read video.........Justa your teasing now ...should be disappointed but am aroused....:kiss:

Hi, looking at your picture from behind is a delight. You have nothing to worry about...yum..

Phew!! That's a relief. My next guess involves a battery operated appliance and some intense pleasure.

Pretty good guess in my bedroom

Half credit? low lighting?

Wait I read video.........Justa your teasing now ...should be disappointed but am aroused....:kiss:

Lol. Maybe tomorrow

Hi, looking at your picture from behind is a delight. You have nothing to worry about...yum..

Thanks. And eh, worrying is a waste of my time

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back