Open Casting Call

sw4fun

Literotica Guru
Joined
Nov 14, 2010
Posts
1,379
(OOC: Links to open stories in post. Please PM if any ideas appeal to you.)

A chalk sandwich board sits on a sidewalk with writing scawled on it.

OPEN CASTING CALL - TODAY 8AM to 4PM Details Inside

Underneath that,

script submissions welcome

The lobby has a bulletine board in the lobby next to a wooden door with frosted glass and cheap gold letters "Casting Director" on the window. A few chairs sit in the small lobby, none match and one looks to have questionable structural integrity.

Sitting in one chair is a bottle blond sitting in a tight bright blue dress and heels. She looks at you as you enter and snears before going back to her phone. A single sheet of paper sitting in her lap under her phone.

On the bulletine board is a large label Open Roles. A few sheets of paper are pinned to the board underneath it.

A Pleasure Serving You - Female, 18-40, Black or Hispanic, Modern

Too Crowded Cubicle - 2 Females, 20s and 30s, White, Modern

On a table underneath the bulletine board is one piece of paper labeled The Long Car Trip - Redux and Committed Mentor.

Looking next to the door is a box with the same cheap gold letters labeling is SCRIPTS. It has a few stapled stacks of paper sitting inside.

The door opens and a short busty hispanic woman comes out of the office. Her hair mussed and she is pulling her skirt back in to place. She looks at you then the blond and heads for the door.

A voice calls out from the office, "NEXT!"

The blond looks up to see if you are going to grab either page from the board and head in. Or if you are there to drop a script.
 
Last edited:
New Role - A Pleasure Serving You

Walking out of my office I notice the lobby is empty. That one shakey chair even seems like it is trying to figure out how to leave. Seems like several people have been through to review the open parts but no one has decided to read for them.

Checking the script submission box there is nothing new there either.

Shuffling things around on the board another role sheet gets posted.

*Posted Role*
A Pleasure Serving You - Female, 18-40,

Set-up
The roleplay will take part mainly on the grounds of a luxury full service hotel. He is on the road for work again and this time he is settling in for a two week stay. Thank god he just hit the next status level with the chain and has moved a bit upscale to a full service hotel.

Roleplay starts at check-in night one. You are the evening night attendent and it is pretty quiet when I arrive. You are your normal courteous and helpful self. Even noting my recent elevation to most senior status in the membership club and turn on a little extra charm.

I am tired, the flight sucked. Seeing your smiling face though puts a bit of pep back in my step as I am greeted at the counter. There just seems to be a chemistry and not sure who starys the flirting but it is definately there.

Over the course of the next few evenings there will be some unnecessary stops for recommendations on local places to go. A few extra room calls to make sure everything is just fine. Then it goes from there.

Me
Late 30s, married, and average appearance in a lot of ways, short brown hair and glasses. 5'9, 180 lbs, runner trying to keep off the 30s dad body. The stand out feature is bright blue eyes. Name is Steven.

You
Relationship status up to you, short. Appearance open. Name open. Proud of giving guests a great experience, have not given this kimd of experience before.

Looking For
This is another fantasy of mine based out of real life. I am hoping to develop this story in detail and looking for a writer who is into story development and longer posts. Not a wham-bam story.

Sexual interests in this story are cheating, semi-public/exhibitionist

Daily posts would be ideal but at least 3-4 times a week. If you will be gone life happens and I get it just please be willing to let me know.

Opening Scene
Shutting the door to the SUV he just sighs amd sags a bit in his own skin. It is something more felt than seen. It has been a long year with this marking night 77 on the road since the start of the year.

The flight was ok and the car company did well by him with a luxury upgrade. At this pointnafter a flight delay of 2 hours all he wanted was to take his shoes off, eat something, and lay down. Well one flight of stairs and a quick check in amd he could.

Hefting his backpack and pulling his roller bag behind his he took the short walk into the lobby. He had not stayedhere before and it took a minite to get his bearings. One he did he started for the check in desk across the empty lobby.

Seeing a beautiful face with a huge smile watch him approach across the lobby he straightened up a bit. It would not due to show how tired he was to such an attractive stranger.

At the desk he dropped his bag, "Good evening..." he looked down to her name tag reating pleasently on her well shaped breast.
 
Last edited:
New Role - Pyrate's Prize

Reviewing a stack of role sheets on my desk it is all modern settings. Doesn't seem like a lot of interest in that right now I muse. Maybe a change of pace will liven things up and get some new ralent in the door.

Shuffling through...

Tentacles... Oh god no...

Werewolf, vampire, girl Meh, done to death and it wasn't a good love or lust story...

Hairy Peter and the Witches Snatch Maybe later...

Pyrates... Hmmm, this could have some potential.

Walking out to the lobby, still empty, a new roll sheet gets stuck to the cork board.

*Posted Role*
Pyrate's Prize- Female, 18-25, White, Golden Age of Piracy

Set-up
This role is set in the golden age of piracy, 1630-1750, and involves a govenors daughter captured by pirates. It will start with the capture of her ship. She will have to use all the wiles she has has to stay alive. Will she be a victim? Will she strive to escape? Will she come to embrace a new life as a pirate queen?

Me
Marcel Reinard leads the crew of the pirate ship The Merry Reaver. They have been sailimg the eastern Carribbean and north east coast of South America for the last 4 years. He has a reputation for brutality but also for astute tactics. Brutal but not a brute. He has extorted goods and money from several smaller towns regardless of nationality.

He is a Frenchman, weathered hands and face of a long time seaman. Short brown hair and piercing blue eyes. He can often be picked out on deck by his bright yellow shirt amd a deep blue coat.

You
A young white woman of upper crust breeding. Raised in a powerful nobel home your father left for the Carribbean 6 months before to assume his post as Royal Govenor. The latest and next posting in his, and the family's climb to power.

Being strong willed you decided to come on an adventure before being paired off for an appropriate marriage. The letter to your father went out only 2 weeks ahead of you so he could not say no and keep you on the family estate.

Nationality and appearance are open to your discretion. Personality should be strong willed, adventurous, and intelligent if not particularly well versed in the realities of the world outside your social sphere. The crew will be frightening as the real life threat they are. The initial encounters will be disorientating as everything you know is stripped away.

Whether you crumble under the pressure to be cast ashore and left behind broken (submission, humiliation, rape) stand strong until you can be returned home (erotic coupling, power dynamics), or embrace this as the adventure you never could have imagined is up to you (erotic coupling, fetish, exhibitionism)

Looking For
This is a very open ended story with lots of room to play amd develop characters. I am looking for a very creative writer who can help shape an erotic landscape.

Sexual interests in this story are open to discussion

Daily posts would be ideal but at least 3-4 times a week. If you will be gone life happens and I get it just please be willing to let me know.

Opening Scene
"FIRE!" He bellowed as the 12 gun broadside of the barque The Merry Reaver belched fire and smoke at nearly point blank range into the other ship. Mixed with the smell of smoke was the char of wood as the inferno of burning powder burned the other ships side.

"Over the side," called the boarding party leaders as the ships crashed side to side, the grapples having pulled them astern. Dirty bodies festooned in ever manner of weapon clambered from the Merry, as the crew called her, onto the sticken vessel now in her embrace.

The crack of pistols and clang of steel broken by the screams of men hacked down and once by the roar of a short muzzled blunderbuss cleared a knot of royal marines. In the midst of it all Marcel strives across the deck with brass hilted cutlass in one hand and a brace of pistols in the sapphire sash about his waist. Two sailors bodies lay behind him as blood dripped from the blade. A splash of crimson crossed his bright yellow shirt but faded into his deep blue coat.

In a matter of half an hour it was over. The survivors.of the crew knelt in the middle of the deck. Their wounded piled among them as their dead were cast overboard. Standing on the quarter deck he watched his quartermaster, a studious man named Peirre, over see the collection of goods. Accumulating on deck.

In a flash of motion one of the prisoners lunged for the passing quartermaster, a knife in his right hand some how sequestered for a forelorn hope. In a flash of light and smoke a pistol materialized in Marcel's hand and the sailor fell in a gurgling scream as the soft lead ball shattered his right shoulder and drove deep into his chest.

"Pardon me Cap'n... we found some unique prisoners trying to hide in their captains cabin." Turning he saw his bosun, a giant dark skinned dark eyed man with a bald scarred head, who went by the ominous nautical name Leviathan. His voice even sounded like it came from some dark ocean deep best left unexplored. To most he was, rightly, a terrifying figure. It only took a short time knowing him to understand just how cruel he was capable of being. "Nice shot by the way, cap'n."

Marcel only smiled at Levi, as he knew him, "Did we now?" He looked at the young woman standing with one giant hand on each shoulder holding her firmly in place. Stepping closer he reached out and grabbed her chin between thumb and forefinger. Bright, intelligent, scared eyes looked up at him.

"Bon jure! What is your name love?" he spoke brightly. Levi's watery chuckle from behind her sounded ominous compared to his jovial tone.
 
New Role - Uncle is Plus One

Filtering through a new set of role sheets looking for something new a popular taboo jumps out of the stack. Perfect!

Sauntering out into the lobby it is a bright and sunny morning. Maybe some new talent will show up audition today. Looks out on the sidewalk and chalk sandwich board before posting another role sheet on the bulletine board.

*Posted Role*
Uncle is Plus One - Female, mid-20s, White, Modern

Set-up
This is an uncle-niece incest roleplay. She is the oldest of her generation, he is the youngest of his and they have always had a close relationship. All the more so as both have developed into the respective black sheep. Her mother is his older sister.

Because of their relatively close age and black sheep standing he has always encouraged the rebel in her becoming a favorite confidant, reliable source of ideas to get in trouble, and shelter when she does. He knows all of her skeletons.

Story starts in the lead up to her younger sisters impending wedding. She has been invited but is pointedly, and blessedly from her POV, left out of the wedding party. He has not been invited at all.

She does not want to go but he convinces her she must. If she does then he is going to be her plus-one and maybe they can make it through together.

Me
Mid-30s, single, and more than a bit succesful he has the resources to indulge his favorite neice and has throughout her life. Tall and slender with brown hair and blue eyes. Used to wear glasses but got lasik in the last few years. Used to be something of the family geek, and still has that mindset, but has spent the last few years reshaping himself physically both in body and dress.

You
Mid-20s and artsy. The quintessential restless soul who floats from thing to thing but has her uncle as her anchor far more tha. Her parents. Physical attributes up to you.

Looking For
This is a very open ended story with lots of room to play amd

Sexual interests in this story are incest, exhibitionism

Daily posts would be ideal but at least 3-4 times a week. If you will be gone life happens and I get it just please be willing to let me know.

Opening Post
Sitting in his home office he idly watched out the 20th story window at the park across the street. Life was good right now. Business was rolling along, he lived more than comfortably, and aside from his recent break-up there really hadn't been any hiccups along the road in awhile.

It was then his phone went off with a few bars from Aerosmiths Crazy. Only his oldest niece had that text notification. Checking the text he was not surprised by the topic or the tone.

The bitch is crazy! I can't take it!!!

While true you shouldn't call your mother that. Such appelations are reserved for her siblings, coworkers, and random stranger in the supermarket.

I wasn't talking about that crazy bitch I meant the other one.

Oh well she is your sister call her what you want. Were you just texting to cast aspersions or was there a point beyond?

That nagging, micromanaging, shithouse rat crazy nutjob is demanding to know who my plus one is. I don't have one and she knows it and she is just making a point.

Go adopt a puppy and bring it with. I do not envy your plight. Though being invited just so I could say I was busy would have been fun.

*evil smiley* THAT'S IT! You are my plus one! Your are more destructive than a puppy, generally more house broken, and your being there is scandal unto itself.

No... oh dear god no.

PLEASE?!?!?!?!

Please no?

You have too. You can't make me go through this alone.

I really don't have a choice here do I?

Nope. If I am going to suffer then we can suffer together.

Looking at his phone and knowing he could fight her but in the end he would never say no all he could do was mutter, "Fuck."
 
Last edited:
Lookimg across the desk at the young, volupteous black girl in the slightly to tight top I can only smile at how perfectly formed she is for the role sitting in front of me.

Not to mention the contentment at having an audition finally.

"Well it looks like this is going to be a good fit. Rehersals start tomorrow. Don't be late."

Shaking her hand he watched her hips swish as she walked out the door. Picking up the role sheet he walked across his office and pinned it to another bulletine board labeled Active Projects.

The Committed Mentor - apollo wilde
 
Reviewing the message again he mutters and curses at the fickleness of actors. He had just filled the role and already they were dropping out.

Walking over to the filled roles board he tore the sheet for the committed mentor off and stalked into the empty cramped lobby. Throwing the sheet for the Committed Mentor down on the table below the open roles board he muttered more to himself.

Before he could go back into his office the door chimed and a pleasant looking young woman walked in asking if the role for the Pyrate's Prize was still open.

Looking her over he smiled, maybe today was going to look up a bit. "Yes, yes it is."
 
Last edited:
Sitting at his desk he reviewed the credit sheets of the two actresses that had approached him to fill the recently vacated role for the Committed Mentor. It was a tough choice but he finally picked one of them and posted the role to the bulletin board in his office.

Sending a message to the other applicant he suggested she review some of the other open roles. Particularly the role A Pleasure Serving You which was another interracial role.
 
Last edited:
Former Boss Submits - Female, mid-40s, White, Modern

Thumbing through a new stack of script summaries he sees one about a female employee. Reading through it turns out she used to be the boss and that piques a certain interest as he thinks back on a couple prior bosses he wouldn't mind having a go at.

Picking up the sheet he walks out to the lobby, a couple actresses waiting for a chance to interview. Both studiously avoiding the rickity chair he should get rid of. Looking over both of them neither is right for this role. One is to tall. The other nearly flat. Oh well, someone will come along. They just better like it rough.

Pinning the role sheet to the bulletine board he walks back into his office. Yelling back through the door, "Which one of you wants to play a..."

*Posted Role*
Former Boss Submits - Female, mid-40s, White, Modern

Set-up
He used to work for her years ago and they had a bad relationship. When she found out he was looking for a new job she decided to fire him out of spite.

Now he she has switched companies and finds herself working for him. Locked into a contract she can't get out of.

He takes revenge through humiliation which soon turns very personal.

Me
Upper 30s professional new to the senior director role. Average height, brown hair, blue eyes, and glasses.

Angry and holding a grudge, when I see you all of that desire for revenge comes to the front.

You
Petite but busty with long brown hair and a bitch attitude. More mouth than sense you will quickly realize just how screwed you are in this situation.


Looking For
This is meant to be a confrontational story that may involve some rough scenes and forced submission. Co-writer needs to be comfortable with that.

Sexual interests in this story are domination, humiliation, public sex, office sex, punishment, non-consent

Daily posts would be ideal but at least 3-4 times a week. If you will be gone life happens and I get it just please be willing to let me know.

Opening Post
Marcel was sitting in his office going over spreadsheets like normal and contemplating a running leap from his 10th story window. Not that he didn't like his job, he was recently promoted to senior director, it was just the sheets were driving him nuts today. He looked up with some relief at a knock.

His VP was standing in the door frame. Tom Dekker was about as good a boss as he could hope for. However, at the moment he stood there with a smile which Marcel had learned to dread. That was Tom's 'I am going to help you out' look.

"What's up Tom? You have that cat-ate-the-canary look again."

Trying, and failing, to look hurt Tom replied with a hand on his chest, "Me? That hurts. I am but a humble servant here to help you be successful."

"Do I need to change shoes before it gets any deeper?"

"No, but pull out your knee pads. I got you the help you have been asking for. Not a full time just a contractor but beggars can't be choosers."

"Did you get the microscope to go with the kneepads and the contractor?" Marcel shot back. He was happy to get some help amd a contractor would be better than nothing. Probably. Damn it though why couldn't Tom ever involve his managers before he brought people on board.

"Come on, I will introduce you to her."

Standing up from behind his desk he followed with a shake of his head. At 5'9 he was average size and still winning the battle of the bulge at his waist line. Heading out into the cube farm he pulled off his glasses for a second to clean a smudge as Tom stopped and turned toward the gap in the walls.

"This is Dina Milner, we locked her in to help for the next year."

Throwing his glasses back on he stood there looking down at the shirt brown haired cunt he knew five years ago. She turned in her chair and looked up at her new boss and instantly recognized him too.

Neither said it but both thought it at the same time, well fuck.
 
Last edited:
Too Crowded Cubicle

Reviewing the open role list he was unhappy with the diversity of roles. Lots of one on one action. A good group scene is what he needed to diversify the portfolio.

Turning to the stack of script summaries nothing jumped out. Finally a promising title caught his eye. With a quick scan he nodded satisfied. This should work.

Heading out to the lobby it was empty again. The rickity chair was puahed in to a corner. Obviously some safety minded person was trying to keep it from collapsing under some inattentive person.

Walking over he scooted in back into place with a mischieveous smile. Then over to the bulletin board he pinned it up.

*Posted Role*
Too Crowded Cubicle - Two Females, early-20s and early 30s, White, Modern - one person playing both roles perfectly acceptable

Set-up
The company is expanding and running out of space for people to sit. Steven and Kristie have shared the two person cubicle for a few months. When Ashlyn is transfers into the same department she gets put in there too.

He is senior to both of them and it is expected he will mentor them both. With both of them being single and him unhappily married mentoring tends to come with a bit of flirtation.

Me
An expereinced professional hired specifically to help mature new hires and help them out. He has a wicked sense of humor both that is can be biting but also tends to the risque.

A well built man in his mid 30s with light brown hair and a trace of grey at the temples. Wire rim glasses with blue eyes behind them.

You
Kristie: early 20s just a few years out of college. A former competitive dancer with long billowing brown hair and green eyes. Very fit but with a large bust and round hips. A preference for curve hugging skirts, button down blouses, and high heels to hide your 5'2 height. Straight laced catholic girl who has been coming out of her shell as she becomes used to his humor andnrecently staryed lobbing back at him.

Ashlyn: Early 30s and recently failed out of a grad program. Now looking for professional direction. Her and Steven started together but she was on the customer service side of the businessm he got her the job on the professional side.

Thin with straight dark brown hair and brown eyes and small bust. Much more worldly and able to give and take with him at any level of humor.

Looking For
One or two writers to develop first individual sexual encounters between him and each of the girls and eventually the three of them.

Single writer needs to be comfortable playing both female parts. Two writers need to be able to post regularly so the story does not get bogged down.

Sexual interests for this story: Erotic coupling, threesomes, lesbian, exhibitionism, office sex, cheating

Opening Post
Scooting his chair in as far as he could to give Ashlyn room as she hauled her laptop and box of personal crap into the cube he felt her butt drag across the back of his chair.

"Watch it lard ass!" he told her looking over his shoulder at the rather small but nicely shaped tush still brushing by. It was an ass he had looked at often over the last ten months when the chance arose and one of the reasons he had pushed her to transfer. He just had not though they were going to stuff her in a two person cube with Kristie and himself.

Looking past Ashlyn's butt he saw a grimace from Kristie in her corner. She did not know Ashlyn except for the few times they had said hello when the older woman had stopped by to chat with Steven on her breaks. She looked distinctly unhappy, not at her presence because of who she was but because of her presence filling an already crowded space.

He took a moment to appreciate the contrast between these two. Where Ashlyn was thin with a small bust and butt and straight light brown hair Kristie was slender but curvy with a mass of dark brown hair.

Ashlyn was about ten years older though only in her early thirties but could be ribald and seldom shyed away from any of Steven's jokes. Kristie was pretty straight laced and very catholic. He was much more subdued with her but she had been loosening up in the last month or two.

Swiveling back to Ashlyn she was unpacking into her corner of the cube. It did not take long given how little room she had, less tham the meager amount either Steven or Kristie did given they had been there first. When she turned back with empty box in hand he chuckled at the look of consternation on her face.

"Hand that here. I will handle your box for you." It was a rather blatant double entendre even by their standards. He just smiled as she handed over the box with a shake of her head.
 
Last edited:
Committed Mentor

Grumbling and cursing he took the Committed Mentor down from the filled roles board and moved it back to the lobby after another actress abandoned the role. Walking back into his office and slamming the door in frustration.

Set-Up
This is a college themed role play with a former student and her favorite professor. She is a sophmore and has taken classes from him each of her freshman semesters. He is a favorite not for the subject he teaches, which is a gen ed now thankfully behind her, but because he challenged her.

Not in just the academic "grow your mind" kind of way but in the "I will not put up with your know-it-all crap" kind of way. She is smart, quick witted, and aggressive and in HS and even some college classes she used that to cow her TAs and even a teacher or professor or two.

Not with him though. He would go toe to toe and truth be told typically won. But he did it in a way that made her think to refine her position not shut her down.

The second semester switched from just being a professor to a mentor. She was going by not just during office hour but any time just to chat. Get a quick bit of advice on other classes and by the end of the year on some personal stuff too.

Now that she isn't in his class any more she still decides to go see him for advice. Things will go from there.

Me
Early-30s, white, married, short brown hair, blue eyes, glasses, and reasonably fit. He is very attracted to her and has been trying to subtly cultivate a deeper connection with her over the last year. Never really expecting anything romantic or physical he was sad when none of his course rosters had her name on them.

He will be thrilled when she shows up in his door but hesitent to pursue his real desire for her.

You
Black, 19, former HS athlete who kept off most of the freshman 15 but not all of it. Average height for a young woman, a large chest and affinity for fitted shirts. Named after a flower, your choice.

She likes the Professor, he is even attractive though she has never pursued any of the white boys at her school or in the last year. Besides, he is married. That doesn't mean she can't keep going to him for advice and he is funny.

Looking For
This is a fantasy from my real life and I am looking to build some tension ans troy before moving to sexual fun. This should not jump to sex quickly but then hoping for a variety of encounters.

Sexual interests for this story: Interracial, cheating, power dynamics

Hoping for a partner that can post 3-4 times a week at minimum. Daily posts preferred. Would prefer a first person point of view.

Opening Scene
Settling into the large faux leather executive chair I bought I looked around the office. It was a week into the fall semester and this term was forming up to be not bad. Only two freshmen sections and a small advanced course of seniors. A fourth miscellaneous course for a decent course load.

The office was new, to me anyway. It was large for a relatively new associate professor but it was also on the 3rd floor, did not have a window, and was hot in the warmer months. I didn't mind the heat as most of my classes were in the morning so I could change into shorts in my lonely out of the way den.

My desk was an L-shape and I had the long side along a wall and the short facing the door. Across from the open side of the L was a well worn and beaten up couch that some poor soul had hefted up the stairs and noone had ever been willing to drag down. In front of the desk and by the door was a lone guest chair.

I often thought of that as "The Chair". In my previous office I found this isnwhere students came at the end of the semester to beg, plead, bargain, threaten, and in one case proposition me for help with their grades.

Turning back to the papers in front of me I missed the clapping of sandles down the hall way and jumped with the knock on the door.
 
Sizzling Summer Sisters

Still irritated over having to recast the Committed Mentor again he starts to thumb through his pile of roles and scripts again. Hmm, an incest role with threesomes. That could hold some promise.

Looking it over again, yes this is well worth pursuing if he can find someone to do the double role. Walking out to the lobby he tacks it to the open roles board and heads back into his office a little less angry.

Set-Up
This story involves a married couple and the wife's sister. A young couple only married for a couple of years and out of college for the same time period and her sister who just graduated as well are all living in the same city.

This drives the husband nuts because while he loves his wife he lusts for her sister desperately. Story starts maybe a month or two after the sister moves to town as summer starts. Holiday and long weekends in summer clothes drive him to the point to make a move.

His wife is not unaware of the attraction and while not approving instead of confronting him just try's to show she is all the sexy he needs. The sister loves teasing and doesn't intend to sleep with him but as time goes on she has a growing attraction to the attention especially as she does not find a boyfriend.

They live in a small 2 bedroom house and the sister lives near by in a one bedroom apartment where the complex has a pool.

Me
Brian is a fit, though not ripped, 24 year old, who is 5'10 who is working a basic office job for the last few years. Short brown hair and blue eyes with glasses. Loves his wife but ever since meeting the sister on the first visit home he has carried a torch for her. Masturbation to thoughts of her and even imagining her during sex has not been uncommon over the years.

The girls
Christine - 25, short at only 5'3 and thick in all the right places. Long brown hair and blue eyes with some freckles across her face. She isn't a prude but she is not a show off either and it will be a stretch outside her comfort zone to keep her husband focused on her. She works fluctuating hours, some morning some nights some weekends, in a doctors office across town from Brian and Kori's offices.

Cori - 23, shorter than her sister at 5'1, and built for sex. A narrow wasp waist but with flared hip, a DDD bust line, and shocking red hair with green eyes she knows she is sex personified. She delights in teasing every man she meets with low cut tops and tight pants. With that ability to attract en so easily though she has also become exceedingly discerning of who she is willing to date because well, she has her pick. So far though no one is meeting those standards. Works an entry level office job not far from Brian's building.

Looking For
A writer who can post at least 3 to 4 times a week. Prefer a single writer who is willing to play both roles but will work with two writers who are committed to the same posting tempo.

This is not meant to be a jump straight to sex type of story but rather one with a good build up of frustration as Brian lusts, Cori doesn't date, and Christine try's to keep her husband focused on her.

Individual sexual encounters between Brian and each of the girls is the main focus. Eventually moving to a threesome between them would be the climax of the story. Incestual contact between the sisters can start at any point.

Opening Post
Sitting at the dinner table Brian took another sip at his beer. It was a good Friday night after a good week at work. He had just been told that at the start of the summer quarter in two weeks he would be promoted and so tonight was meant to be a celebration. Naturally, if he and Christine were celebrating that meant her sister Cori was going to be right there too.

Indeed she was. Both of the girls were in the kitchen cleaning up dinner, he had a reprieve from dishes since this was his celebration after all. Looking over at the sink he just smiled at the view. Christine was wearing a nice summer dress that framed her wide hips well and her long dark hair was all the way down to her waist. He loved that hair. Especially when it was in a thick braid to be pulled during sex.

Next to her though was Cori, oh god Cori. A pair of daisy duke shorts and tight top. Some girls purposely picked smaller shirts to exhibit their chests. Cori just bought shirts and they were all predestined to be to small for her massive breasts. Her hair only came down between her shoulders , or would have if it was loose. Instead it was worn in two braids at the back of her head. He knew that she knew how much he liked braided hair.

"Hey, when you get done in there when do I get dessert?"
 
Well that didn't take long he thougjt to himself as he walked out to the lobby and pulled down the role sheet for Sizzling Summer Sisters. Walking back into the office and tacking it to the filled roles board he was quite pleased with the number of positions he had filled recently.
 
Back
Top