Nothing to see here, Justa bit of Florida sunshine with a chance of hurricane.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey Justa that orange it might be the size of your areola's , your sweet pink yummy areola's,

Time to be wicked ,be back later and yes its all your fault Justa! :nana:

I thought the orange was hiding under your tits until I looked a little higher and no the orange make your tits look bigger.

ok so the question that has been on my mind since yesterday afternoon.

Do my tits make my orange look small?

lol. happy friday

No, and calling him your orange is a bit disrespectful. Say Mr President instead ! :rolleyes:
Oops, you appear to be holding a tiny fruit in your hand...
Please ignore my first statement. :eek: :D

^^^ LOL

They look just awesome, as you do

thank you

Nope! Your orange makes your tits look huge!:D

lol. guess I should carry oranges around more often

Then I will need some pussy to mouth treatment.

yes please

I would say that the gorgeous lily whiteness of your skin makes the orange look really really orange. I personally hate generic compliments. I mean, you grace us schlubs with the beauty of your body. I certainly don't have anyone in my office like you. I like creativity, especially when passing along compliments. Or humor. But sometimes, the words elude me. But, despite having the big words to express it, it has to be said, beautiful breasts. There, I said it. Now, where's my thesaurus? Phenominal, collossal, hey, hooterific! Maybe that'll fly.

lol, thank you. I will also admit to being the palest Floridian ever

Yes, yes they do......watermelons might stand a chance at a size comparison!

I look at your breast and think Damn I want to go there, be smothered in them like your badge is. ::p: :nana:

Your boobs+Friday = Best Day ever

Now your open thighs+ my mouth = best time ever and this is reversible and just as true with your mouth :devil: your my kind of sexy wicked fun Justa.

awww my poor little orange. but my breasts thank you. so do my thighs ;)

Naw - everything looks just right. As it should be! :devil:

thank you

Hey Justa that orange it might be the size of your areola's , your sweet pink yummy areola's,

Time to be wicked ,be back later and yes its all your fault Justa! :nana:

haha. yes I have trouble with the fruit to boob comparison charts. not sure where i fall

Wait there's an orange, where?? All I see are two big beautiful tits.

haha. it was there, I promise

I thought the orange was hiding under your tits until I looked a little higher and no the orange make your tits look bigger.

haha. ok so no oranges should be near my ass haha

No, and calling him your orange is a bit disrespectful. Say Mr President instead ! :rolleyes:
Oops, you appear to be holding a tiny fruit in your hand...
Please ignore my first statement. :eek: :D

haha. poor mr president and my poor little orange

TGIF! The answer is YESS absolutely. And its not just perspective!!

my orange is going to develop a complex soon

thank you

lol. guess I should carry oranges around more often

yes please

lol, thank you. I will also admit to being the palest Floridian ever

awww my poor little orange. but my breasts thank you. so do my thighs ;)

thank you

haha. yes I have trouble with the fruit to boob comparison charts. not sure where i fall

haha. it was there, I promise

haha. ok so no oranges should be near my ass haha

haha. poor mr president and my poor little orange

my orange is going to develop a complex soon

Oranges, pineapple, cantaloupe. :D

I might a good long treatment too. How long can you last?

If you say it was there then I will believe you. Though I would rather lose something else when your tits are concerned. And ass in the dark, is that like a rainbow in the dark? Thanks though, I am such a big fan of your posterior.

ok so the question that has been on my mind since yesterday afternoon.

Do my tits make my orange look small?

lol. happy friday

Your tits are amazing, sexy and yummy... to be able to put my cock between those would be a fantasy come true. I am a huge. hard 🍆 fan of those tits. I’ll take the orange for after we are done. Just saying... vitamins are important too. 😁

Yooo

Great pics today. Def got my jeans a little tighter. Cant wait to get home and out of these.

Hey Justa

I'm not making fun. I too am lily white. The pigment impaired have to stick together, like white glue. Coming off of the winter months, before I get a few sunburns in as a base coat, I look like a camera flash outside. Hmm, how's that for selling it? You horny yet? But no, your skin is flawless, like delicate porcelain. Really lovely. Thanks for sharing. That is all.

Damn!!! i want to lay next to you and play with that fine ass

That is my idea of a good night.

:) Love this photo! wold love to see that orange next to your amazing booty

Well thanks, but I generally try to make my ass look smaller (hence big hair of the late 80s and early 90. Then flair and boot cut jeans). Way back in the day, the rule was the bigger the hair, the smaller the ass looks, then it became the bigger the ankle flair, the smaller the ass looks. Point being, if the orange makes my tits look big, that orange should not be placed near my ass.

That is sooooo sexy! You have an amazing ass.
Well thank you

And that is what I want to see in my bed every might before I fall asleep.
Just keep in mind that my mouth is part of the deal too.

Oranges, pineapple, cantaloupe. :D

I might a good long treatment too. How long can you last?

Lol, and remember my nickname was Bunny because like the Energizer Bunny I can just keep going and going and going. (OK maybe that was in regards to my energy level, but it holds true)

If you say it was there then I will believe you. Though I would rather lose something else when your tits are concerned. And ass in the dark, is that like a rainbow in the dark? Thanks though, I am such a big fan of your posterior.

My tits can make certain things disappear and my ass thanks you.

Your tits are amazing, sexy and yummy... to be able to put my cock between those would be a fantasy come true. I am a huge. hard 🍆 fan of those tits. I’ll take the orange for after we are done. Just saying... vitamins are important too. 😁

Well thank you. But fair warning, the tits have a way of making things look smaller.

Beautiful arse cheek. I want to spread them and pull your thing to one side.

Well Thank you. The pictures of my thong pulled to the side were a very different angle though

As nice as it looks I'm thinking it feels waaaaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyy better ::p: sexy girl!

Thank you ;)

Great pics today. Def got my jeans a little tighter. Cant wait to get home and out of these.

Thanks. I finally just got out of my jeans myself

I'm not making fun. I too am lily white. The pigment impaired have to stick together, like white glue. Coming off of the winter months, before I get a few sunburns in as a base coat, I look like a camera flash outside. Hmm, how's that for selling it? You horny yet? But no, your skin is flawless, like delicate porcelain. Really lovely. Thanks for sharing. That is all.

I actually tan if I see sun, I just always were sunblock and avoid too much sun. I try to keep most of the damage of time and my bad habits to the inside.

The thong is strong with this one:kiss::kiss::kiss::devil: would love to be under that desk

Thank you. And it is fairly roomy under my desk.

I would enjoy watching a certain thing dissappear then reappear, then disappear again. Repeated multiple times and we'll see what happens. And I am always up for more of your ass. Just sayin

I would enjoy watching a certain thing dissappear then reappear, then disappear again. Repeated multiple times and we'll see what happens. And I am always up for more of your ass. Just sayin
Dude likes magic tricks :eek: Just kidding, what you said we all agree with !

Right. I didn't figure I'd have many guys disagree with me lol. This woman is like a wet dream come to life.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back