Nothing to see here, Justa bit of Florida sunshine with a chance of hurricane.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry i have not been responding much, but i have been travelling and not able to keep up. I must say that your fashion show was great! Hope you have a great week. :rose:

Awww, well thanks, the you will really like today's fashion forward outfit.

Starts with this lovely tacky chic top, then yoga pants picked up of the floor, and finally topped off with hair that might not have been brushed since Friday morning.

Well at least I was kind enough to bring the tits out for the picture.
Well, your tits show so well, it never matters what else is with them, except I wish my hands and mouth could join you! :)

Damn

6 to 10 times, that would be fun...guess that is why I practice tieing cherry stems. First one stem, then a second, and finally tie them together. It builds the endurance for those marathon sessions!

A little preview of tomorrows movie. My first time ever trying nipple clamps. Yes I have done some things that many women haven't but there are also several common things I have never done, nipple clamps are one.

For a little fun, tie those to the boys and play tug of war.

:cool::cool::eek::eek::eek::cool::cool:

A little preview of tomorrows movie. My first time ever trying nipple clamps. Yes I have done some things that many women haven't but there are also several common things I have never done, nipple clamps are one.

So, I am wondering about what you have done others haven't. Is it buried in the thread? Or is there a new story?

nipple clamps.

Do you think this is a once only with you? or is it a case of, help my bob, (a rare non obscene Scottish expression) "I'll not do that again"
I have never quite worked out why people are attracted to pain, although watching it seems to get the juices flowing, but please, no blood!

Just in case KDunn gets tired or needs a break, I Volunteer to take his place. I mean Im REALLY volunteering over here :D:D

well that is one thing on my never done list, been eaten by 2 men in the same day (well whom I did not have sex with that day as well)

Oh I'm sure they're perky enough.

nah, they haven't been perky in years, but I haven't been either

What a coincidence gluttony is my favorite too! I need no music, your moans are my soundtrack. I need not watch any movie. You pink wetness is more visually stimulating that any move. Avatar 3D included. So you just lay back as enjoy your orgasms.

well thanks. dont mind if I do

Fuck, yeah that word seems most appropriate. First as an exclamation and then for what I'd want to do to them.

What hot way to decorate those sweet breast and make me lust for you even more!
So they look great, how did they feel?

Question have you seen the magnetic ball sets that can get used on your nipples and even your clit?
Not something for work as magnets and computers don't mix.
Great pic to see before bed you sexy girl!

well thanks. they felt good. I kind of expected them to hurt for some reason, but not at all

Sorry i have not been responding much, but i have been travelling and not able to keep up. I must say that your fashion show was great! Hope you have a great week. :rose:

don't you hate when you fall being in perving. so much catch up. and thank you. you have a good week too

Wow. Random Work. Yes, I would definitely work there - but it would not be random.
well thanks

OUCH! But such great boobs! Definitely a view of cumming attractions :)
lol. thank you

Well, your tits show so well, it never matters what else is with them, except I wish my hands and mouth could join you!
well thanks. you say that until you see me in camo and zebra print...together lol

Now they look good on you. Looking forward to seeing the video.

thank you. really it isn't that exciting

That is very hot. You look very sexy using them.

How do they feel?

well thanks, but yeah, once I am actually on video, it kills the sexy thing (I can only appear sexy in stills without audio....once there is movement and audio, my personality starts to bleed through)

they felt good. as I mentioned, I kind of expected them to hurt, and they didn't at all.

6 to 10 times, that would be fun...guess that is why I practice tieing cherry stems. First one stem, then a second, and finally tie them together. It builds the endurance for those marathon sessions!

one of the upsides to being a chick. my better marathons end up in the mid 20s.

Oh my..... can't wait.
well sorry, it won't be that exciting lol...just silly and dorky

For a little fun, tie those to the boys and play tug of war.

:cool::cool::eek::cool:

now i want to know who would win.

So, I am wondering about what you have done others haven't. Is it buried in the thread? Or is there a new story?

well the most surprising and mundane thing I have never done is have sex in a car. On a car, sure, in a van, in the bed of a pickup in broad daylight in a public parking lot, sure, but never in a car. I of course have gotten off in a few ways in a car, given countless blow jobs in a car (linking back to stories I have shared, aforementioned Dylan actually drove into a ditch one time, it was actually quite funny)

on those social media surveys where you are supposed to add so many points for things you have done, I usually do wish they listed the total possible so I could subtract the few things I haven't done, but yeah there are a few things that even I am surprised I haven't done.

Spectacular views Justa!!! :devil::devil::rose:

thank you

nipple clamps.

Do you think this is a once only with you? or is it a case of, help my bob, (a rare non obscene Scottish expression) "I'll not do that again"
I have never quite worked out why people are attracted to pain, although watching it seems to get the juices flowing, but please, no blood!

I will probably wear them again. I am actually not into pain, but they seriously don't hurt at all. i guess if the chain was pulled it would, but just sitting there, nah, no pain.

I bet your personality is as sexy as your body.:kiss:

Since they don't hurt you can try tugging them for a little bit.

well happy saturday. i am still being lazy today. so

black and white shower picture, got to love all my kids bath toys

and random work shot

ok, so I promised nipple clamps. but fyi, I did not promise sexy

little gif.

and for those who really want to appreciate me in all my dorkiness, the full video
https://www.dropbox.com/s/iiodogs87c4d4jy/2018-4-30-10-45-7.mp4

(and yes, totally filmed with 2 minutes I managed to steal in the bathroom right before kid wanted me to open a bottle of water, and hubby brought me more laundry)

Thanks for the full video, I was aroused and entertained at the same time ;)

OMG:eek: hottest photo by far. I do enjoy a woman on all four.s All the better if she enjoy butt play cause I'd luv to pound that brown rosebud...

well thanks. and yeah I think some of my toys and rambling has already explained where I stand on butt play (I am a fan)

I bet your personality is as sexy as your body.:kiss:

Since they don't hurt you can try tugging them for a little bit.

Well I generally go with dorkalicious and next time I will.

little gif.

and for those who really want to appreciate me in all my dorkiness, the full video

(and yes, totally filmed with 2 minutes I managed to steal in the bathroom right before kid wanted me to open a bottle of water, and hubby brought me more laundry)

Yep, you are extremely sexy with those nipple clamps on. I love how they shake with your tits.

I can think of others ways that would make them more lovely!:devil:

In my humble opinion your version of Jingle Bells is now the definitive rendition. Poor Bing Crosby. No way that old bastard could compete with your wondrous tata's.

Not promised sexy

What! ........you whipping out those beauties is sexy enough for me, an act that you seem quite practiced at, even when repeated it never looses it's appeal to me.

little gif.

Damn you should be a model on ********** or something. Love any gif that has some bounce to it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back