Nothing to see here, Justa bit of Florida sunshine with a chance of hurricane.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Justa I know one place I want to eat and its between your thighs not gonna see that on any SNAP or School Lunch menu......such a sweet looking pussy to round out that wet dream built for sex body!

So yoga pants or jeans at the zoo Justa my pervy minds is wondering?

Well hello Justa the cause of my morning wood, extra points for the shower pic as phones tend to get dropped at angles like that!

Doggie style showing off your ass and that yummy coin slot, WOW I could go for some of that right now ....but all I got is waffles....

Just gonna enjoy the pics for awhile you sexy girl.

Thanks

Yeah I don't do a lot of shower pics as phone is not waterproof.

I'd fucking love waffles though. With strawberries and whipped cream. Maybe chocolate chip waffles. Oh fudge waffles

Love the shower pics. Looks like you have room for me between those thighs in the work cubicle.

Thanks. The work shower room is quite roomy.

Justa I know one place I want to eat and its between your thighs not gonna see that on any SNAP or School Lunch menu......such a sweet looking pussy to round out that wet dream built for sex body!

So yoga pants or jeans at the zoo Justa my pervy minds is wondering?

Thank you. And jeans. I need pockets. All the souvenir booths and then the kid, of course, wants you to hold the souvenirs lol. Reason number 3 I find the strangest things in my pockets lol.

Metal note feed her waffles once done ravishing her.....you just made waffles sexy and wicked! :devil:

Justadesperatewifeandmom said:
Well I think that could also be a question of where and how else? Government doesn't usually work with churches. The biggest town does have a building which houses the county sheriff, jail, court house, tax collector, DMV, health department, fire, 911 etc etc etc. I will say having every county office in one location is really nice, plus a line means one person ahead of you, but again there is only one of each office in the same building for the entire county. Meaning some might have to drive almost an hour, assuming they have the means. Where as the town with 400 people has a small school, the town with 1500 has a small school, the town with 300 has a small school. And the big town with 5000 has 2 schools, that county office of everything, and even a Walmart as of 5 years ago (yes the only Walmart in the county, and the entire county does not have one Starbucks lol). The schools are the emergency shelters during hurricanes. The schools are where FEMA hands out supplies when declared a state of emergency. The schools make the most sense because where else? Our cable provider doesn't even have an office in the county. Your cable box breaks, you have to drive to another county. When it was Time Warner, they actually worked out a thing with the autopart store to keep a couple boxes there so customer service could have customers drive to the auto parts store and do a swap over the phone lol. Rural is for sure quite different in ways people don't think about. one can not just stop by the electric company and make a payment (that is several counties away) though Walmart customer service can make it happen. Only one town in the entire county even has stoplights, and all the stoplights in the entire county could be counted on your hand. 2 of the towns I mentioned that have the small school, literally have nothing other homes, school, church, and a single gas station. So yeah, school, church, or the gas station is the choice of how government could get things to people. It is for sure like a different planet compared to where I grew up.
Ok, I guess you win this little debate. :D
But I'm not that impressed with the "lack of Starbucks" claim.
Where I live we didn't have any Starbucks in the whole country until
a few years ago. Before that we had to settle for better coffee. ;)

well happy saturday. i am still being lazy today. so

black and white shower picture, got to love all my kids bath toys

and random work shot

Nice work ;) Rear views don't get much better than this.

Metal note feed her waffles once done ravishing her.....you just made waffles sexy and wicked! :devil:

Honestly the whipped cream is probably the most important part of that breakfast vision lol.

Ok, I guess you win this little debate. :D
But I'm not that impressed with the "lack of Starbucks" claim.
Where I live we didn't have any Starbucks in the whole country until
a few years ago. Before that we had to settle for better coffee. ;)

Nice work ;) Rear views don't get much better than this.

Haha. I will be honest. Down the street from my office, is a Starbucks, across the street from another Starbucks, someone gave me a gift card to Starbucks 4 years ago I think, and I still haven't been to a Starbucks in like 7 years. I am not a big coffee drinker, but I live on energy drinks. Computer been thing.

And thank you.

Whipped cream she say's .....sex pun yep I thinks so :devil:

S&M Waffles cause of the whipped cream....yes I blame beer for this being funny to me and written.

Haha. I will be honest. Down the street from my office, is a Starbucks, across the street from another Starbucks, someone gave me a gift card to Starbucks 4 years ago I think, and I still haven't been to a Starbucks in like 7 years. I am not a big coffee drinker, but I live on energy drinks. Computer been thing.

And thank you.

Hmm it has been since 97 that I have had a cup of coffee... can't even stand the smell of it now without throwing up. Nurses and doctor hate me.

Hope you are having a wonderful weekend?

hugs :kiss::rose:

old borg fred

well happy saturday. i am still being lazy today. so

black and white shower picture, got to love all my kids bath toys

and random work shot

Lazy or not.... this is how you make someone's day great. The simple beauty of a B&W pic added to your already sexy form is enough to make anyone weak. But to add in the shower is just explosive. You my dear area gift. Love the teasing pose in the second as well. Kinda feels like your offering yourself up knowing none can partake. ...

Well I am not posting sexy pictures today but instead a rambling. it was mentioned that it was cool that my tops lend themselves to quick flashes very well. Well, here is the evolution to that and why.

ok there used to be women at my office. Also way back in the day, I dressed nice. but again nice just didn't lend itself to the job because of wardrobe malfunctions. and my clothing got worse and worse, I got older, and it got hard and hard to find clothes etc. Well about 2 years ago, they laid off most of the women (most women worked in one department and they laid off the whole department). Anyway, for years the women picked on my clothing, primarily because it was ill fitting and too big. on that departments last day, a woman brought in a bag of tops, and said please I just can't leave you looking looking like this lol.

so here is the picture of that day. the first is what I was wearing when I came in. the rest is trying on the tops. none of them fit right (even tried adjusting as you can see) but I put it on my thread which at the time was primarily childrens toy talk. And the women agreed that yeah all were pretty bad, but the first was the worst and I really did need major help dressing myself lol.

ok, so i do need a change, but how? first identify what size I wear. ok, so I was asked to put on the smallest pair of jeans I had, and a top in every size that I think I might be. i went with the whole spectrum of 2xl to small (ok I knew I wasn't a small, but to provide visibility of why I can't figure out what size I wear) I also didn't go larger than a 2xl even though I own it because I know I am not bigger than a 2xl

the votes were across the board.

so then I challenged them to find me a top and jeans on amazon for less than $8 total

the left is what was found and voted on, the right was what I wore to work that day.

so ok, we decided I should focus my search on medium and large, and jcpenney sent me a coupon for $10 off $10 (oh my thread was primarily focused on being a cheap ass mom who loves to shop. so while I can afford better, the goal is always free of next to nothing)

so first we start at women's, with a focus on medium to large in the clearance section

hum not much better, but they would not let me go to plus or mens clearance

a week later I tried again, but also check juniors

it was decided I was actually getting somewhere with the semi stretchy gray top in a size split between my hips and tits (too small for my tits, but too big for my waist) Thus me pretty much only wearing semi stretchy tops was born)

now we still had the jeans problem. I don't like skinny jeans, but every time I ordered a pair of boot cut after looking at the measurements, they were too big, and I had to wear a belt. Maurice's gave me a $25 off $25+ code and free shipping, but most of their jeans were more than that. they had this designer pair of jeans on clearance, but the largest they had is a 25in waist. ok on no planet have I ever had a 25inch waist. when I was 100lbs with a bmi in the upper 15s (which is low enough that primary care doctors start to discuss) my waist was a 27. I had a 28 or 29 inch waist at the time I bought the jeans....and the fit without a belt

thus we finally found my jeans problem. Jeans today sit on women's hips, but are sold by the waist measurement. Again assuming the golden ratio. my waist is too big for my hips. thus I can buy boot cut jeans, I just have to buy them too small. I'd still love to find a pair of boot cut jeans that sits on the waist, but they just don't seem to make them. only skinny or straight.

ok so now, what about owning something that is not jeans at ts. try some tanks, skirts etc.

so

and well maybe a dress

oh I am too tall, and it is too baggy, hence the suggestion of tights and a belt

ok yeah, tshirt dresses are for home haha, try some others

first 3 all too tight in the bust, the second 2 I couldn't really move, last one was a plus size, fit my bust, but it was then they felt I was back in too big, so try a belt.

but ok, maybe that 50s style wasn't so bad, try some more in a larger size

ok, maybe not. lets try plus size again, but really stretchy...ok yeah still not good, try a belt

ok yeah still not right. at which point a vendor chimed in and wanted to send me some

first one, I couldn't even get down over my tits, but as she sent me things, it finally led to what is probably my best dress style. wrap style top, empire waist, super stretchy again in a size too small for my tits and too big for my hips

so I did stop wearing the skinny jeans, and I almost never go somewhere to wear dresses, but I did keep the top style. The stretchy fit also happens to mean it is really easy to pull my tits out. actually in the pictures you see, the tops probably look tighter, as once my tits aren't stretching them, the come closer to my body. this is what my clothes look like when not being indecent

still not good, but it is the best 1000s of women could come up with. I am just really poorly and awkwardly built fashion.

And this is why women hate clothing shopping. they are designed for one specific build type. hence being jealous when Allia mentioned a store with tops actually made for chicks with big tits. Since UK is the only place that has manufactures that make bras that fit me, I have this vision that I could actually go to a store and try on bras, versus mail order and returning half. And then they have tops in these stores too, it sounds magical haha. If i ever end up in the UK, I am quite sure I would spend all my time in places that carry a ton of panache, freya and bravissimo, trying on 100s of bras in my size, and then tops with boob room and shape definition....sounds magical, I would probably end up disappointed though. there really is no pleasing a woman haha.

Anyway, thus is the story of why I can easily flash my tits.

Whipped cream she say's .....sex pun yep I thinks so :devil:

S&M Waffles cause of the whipped cream....yes I blame beer for this being funny to me and written.

what else would make waffles S&M? I think i have todays google search S&M waffles

Hmm it has been since 97 that I have had a cup of coffee... can't even stand the smell of it now without throwing up. Nurses and doctor hate me.

Hope you are having a wonderful weekend?

hugs :kiss::rose:

old borg fred

I do occasionally drink coffee that is so fucking fru fru that it is cream, sugar and whipped cream with a touch of coffee lol

but yeah doctors and nurses are big coffee fans. i am still team monster.

hope your weekend is good too.

Gorgeous shower pic!
And I think you're right, I am about ready to work something in there! So inviting

thank you. yes all offices should have a large shower.

Wowza. That's some excellent photography!
thank you

How did you know my favorite view!?
Well, i think most men's favorite view involves a woman on her knees.

Lazy or not.... this is how you make someone's day great. The simple beauty of a B&W pic added to your already sexy form is enough to make anyone weak. But to add in the shower is just explosive. You my dear area gift. Love the teasing pose in the second as well. Kinda feels like your offering yourself up knowing none can partake. ...

well thank you. you are too kind.

I think that your body is very lovely. I think a lot of what you tries on looked very lovely on you.

I think that your body is very lovely. I think a lot of what you tries on looked very lovely on you.

Awww, well thanks, the you will really like today's fashion forward outfit.

Starts with this lovely tacky chic top, then yoga pants picked up of the floor, and finally topped off with hair that might not have been brushed since Friday morning.

Well at least I was kind enough to bring the tits out for the picture.

Awww, well thanks, the you will really like today's fashion forward outfit.

Starts with this lovely tacky chic top, then yoga pants picked up of the floor, and finally topped off with hair that might not have been brushed since Friday morning.

Well at least I was kind enough to bring the tits out for the picture.

You could always remove the yoga pants.:D

And your tits are always a welcome treat!:kiss:

And my day so far... My kid keeps bringing me worms, and has now asked if I can make worms for dinner (wonder if I can make brown spaghetti, butter it, and crumble oreos on top)

I posted pictures of Fridays zoo trip to Facebook and now had to log out because that triggered annoying desperate ex coworker to wave at me, Hubby's friend to poke me and now is deep liking 10 year old pictures, and my brother who hasn't spoken to me in 2 years asking me to PayPal him money. And when he messaged me 2 years ago, it was to ask me to message his baby's mama because she had him blocked, and the message 2 years prior was to ask when our moms birthday was and if I'd buy her a second gift and say it was from him.

And finally googling s&m waffles left me rather unfulfilled. Plus seriously how is the first result to that search a cat. For fuck sakes, everything on the internet seriously always goes back to cats. I think it might have something to do with their plan for world domination

And my day so far... My kid keeps bringing me worms, and has now asked if I can make worms for dinner (wonder if I can make brown spaghetti, butter it, and crumble oreos on top)

I posted pictures of Fridays zoo trip to Facebook and now had to log out because that triggered annoying desperate ex coworker to wave at me, Hubby's friend to poke me and now is deep liking 10 year old pictures, and my brother who hasn't spoken to me in 2 years asking me to PayPal him money. And when he messaged me 2 years ago, it was to ask me to message his baby's mama because she had him blocked, and the message 2 years prior was to ask when our moms birthday was and if I'd buy her a second gift and say it was from him.

And finally googling s&m waffles left me rather unfulfilled. Plus seriously how is the first result to that search a cat. For fuck sakes, everything on the internet seriously always goes back to cats. I think it might have something to do with their plan for world domination

Well worms and cats make the world go round. :D

Let me knowing the brown pasta works.

You could always remove the yoga pants.:D

And your tits are always a welcome treat!:kiss:

Haha, my neighbors probably already wonder about me. And thank you.

I agree, the world is so fucked up. You are providing me with comfort, I hope we are providing some comfort for you.

Well entertainment for sure

Well worms and cats make the world go round. :D

Let me knowing the brown pasta works.

Haha, I guess they do.

Now I am curious why you want to know if brown pasta can pass for worms

Once again your quirkiness fails to disappoint and entertain.

Well thanks. Which part fails to disappoint the most....the fact that I can not dress myself, I might cook "worms", or the fact I flash my tits while sharing I probably haven't brushed my hair all weekend lol. Yup, I am a total catch haha.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back