Nothing to see here, Justa bit of Florida sunshine with a chance of hurricane.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Off course you were exciting in my dreams, silly girl hell your exciting in real life !

Once the goody two shoes shock wears off you begin to look at other actors and wonder who's the next one to get outed as a freak or melt down and complete the fame circle.

Yep there's a dark twisted sense of humor in me and hey loved the audio of those sexy boobs slapping together like a sexy clap! :nana:

Sweetie you are very beautiful I would love to see you in your work cloths I think you look amazing. Kisses
Kaz

haha. No, I spent over half my life being a white chick living in the ghetto (yippie for first 17 years in the frequent winner of both one of the poorest and most crime ridden cities in the country)

Man, now I'm tempted to play 'guess the city with a bad reputation'. Detroit? East St Louis? Camden?

Happy Monday. I like movie monday, though I didn't get time to film a tassel movie or anything creative, I can always find 30 seconds to film random and pointless boobies.

so Yippie, random and pointless booby gif.

Have a great Monday.

Glorious! Can you do that with a dick between them?

haha. No, I spent over half my life being a white chick living in the ghetto (yippie for first 17 years in the frequent winner of both one of the poorest and most crime ridden cities in the country) Mean is not a method of getting ahead, please and manipulation are methods of getting ahead. Mean and threatening was a method of survival I had to put much effort into. "please don't rob or kill me" isn't something that is going to work in really rough areas lol

Sorry, I didn't realize what you describe as "east bumblefuck redneck florida" is actually an upgrade. :eek: I guess I had a privileged childhood even though it didn't feel that special at the time. The only real danger I got into was whenever I did some stupid things myself.
But I assume you don't have as much use for being threatening anymore.

Well overall it is boring with a lot of work talk.

Thanks

haha. well if you were here, sure

thank you. and fuck I hate when i have to get up at 5

thank you

thanks. generally put up with a lot of crap.

haha. No, I spent over half my life being a white chick living in the ghetto (yippie for first 17 years in the frequent winner of both one of the poorest and most crime ridden cities in the country) Mean is not a method of getting ahead, please and manipulation are methods of getting ahead. Mean and threatening was a method of survival I had to put much effort into. "please don't rob or kill me" isn't something that is going to work in really rough areas lol

And yes slutty cubical pics always brighten my day.

thank you

thank you

thank you. that shape is round lol.

You're welcome,

I get up at 5 wether I work or not.

I'm shocked that I have been kept away from Lit until now and it looks like the busty ,crazy lusty Justa is having a busy day also!

Just gonna send some lusty urges to all your yummy parts sexy girl. :nana: :heart:

Very sexy glasses and gorgeous boobs!:cattail:

thank you

LOL - I just have to say, with that view at 6:00 AM I might just come to quickly too. I'd like to puff up and say it never happens, but, sometimes it does.

well that is what hands and mouths are for

WOW! That is beautiful.

thank you

A man can dream.....

As long as I am exciting in dreams, that works for me

Off course you were exciting in my dreams, silly girl hell your exciting in real life !

Once the goody two shoes shock wears off you begin to look at other actors and wonder who's the next one to get outed as a freak or melt down and complete the fame circle.

Yep there's a dark twisted sense of humor in me and hey loved the audio of those sexy boobs slapping together like a sexy clap! :nana:

well thanks. haha, actors man. and yup my boobs can clap, interesting round of applause lol

Sweetie you are very beautiful I would love to see you in your work cloths I think you look amazing. Kisses
Kaz

well you see me in my work clothes most days, just the tits are usually inside the top

Man, now I'm tempted to play 'guess the city with a bad reputation'. Detroit? East St Louis? Camden?

nope a bit better off and not as big. ok camden is a comparable population, but our violent crime was usually less than theirs (I think we only topped them once or twice). though our poverty was/is often worse. But It's always nice when your city's goal is to come up better than camden and flint on the charts of worst cities to live in lol. ya never know who was going to win between flint, camden, reading, detroit, or cleveland. looks like as of last census, I am again from the poorest city in America going by median household income (counting city as 60k people or more), so yet again poorer than camden and detroit but poverty rate was down to 39.5% And high school graduation rate was up to 61% from 52% a decade ago. Plus Crime rate is down even more, so only like 35 per 1000 people per year. not even in the same league as camden's 50 per 1000. I mean like a whole 10% of cities in america have worse crime than where I am from now lol

Glorious! Can you do that with a dick between them?
I am sure I could

Sorry, I didn't realize what you describe as "east bumblefuck redneck florida" is actually an upgrade. :eek: I guess I had a privileged childhood even though it didn't feel that special at the time. The only real danger I got into was whenever I did some stupid things myself.
But I assume you don't have as much use for being threatening anymore.

yeah bumblefuck is an upgrade, surprisingly haha. Actually the closest rural bumblefuck towns are pretty poor too, they don't have crime though. population of closest town, not quantifiable, is lumped into unincorporated guess is 60 people, next closest 400, next closest has 1,400, Next closest 5000, and after that 1000 and I have already ventured into other counties. rural poor is different than urban poor, and doesn't come with a lot of dangers. rural poor appears more poor on paper than urban, but seems less so. there is a lot of elderly disabled who own everything they have so less bills, homes passed down to the next generation, farming/trading, undocumented "businesses" like cupcakes, crafts, handymen, mechanics, fishing, hunting, homegrown stands etc. and overall a sense of community that looks out for each other. worse for medical care, but better for overall safety. All the schools serve breakfast and lunch free automatically, and continue through the summer.

I really like it though. even my commute isnt bad (I drive to a city in another county for work). our playground is not near as fancy as where I grew up, but the one I grew up at was built in 76 for $30,000 and by the 80s wreaked of urine and never a shortage of used needles on the ground (it was demolished a decade ago). Gunshots are just as common but not a safety concern.

one weird thing about rural life is how paranoid people are over nothing though. I live in a more upper scale area with about 100 people nearish (near is different rural). We have a facebook group. 99% of it is one of 4 things. 1) someone who upgraded furniture or appliances and is giving away their old stuff. 2) someone who is moving furniture or appliances and needs a hand so if someone can drive over. 3) a lost or found pet. 4) a picture of a random car or person with um this person drove by or walked by, I don't know them, did anyone else see them, does anyone know them, am I going to die. It is just so funny to me how nervous everyone is if they see a stranger. So yeah rural people still like to appear threatening just to anyone unknown on their home territory for no reason that I understand.

You're welcome,

I get up at 5 wether I work or not.

ugh yeah I hate getting up before 6:30

Those pictures would certainly wake me up!!! :rose::rose::rose:

thanks

I wonder if east bumblefuck redneck Florida is close to me 🤔🤔🤔

nope, much farther north east

I'm shocked that I have been kept away from Lit until now and it looks like the busty ,crazy lusty Justa is having a busy day also!

Just gonna send some lusty urges to all your yummy parts sexy girl. :nana: :heart:

yeah they "upgraded" a bunch of shit last night. meaning broke a bunch of shit last night. and I have off tomorrow so I can spend the day at the zoo with 24 preschoolers.

You will be a gift to any guy that is at the zoo that day, radio's will crackle between zoo workers asking did you see the busty dame with those school kids? and men will smile .

And yes if a panda winks at you its not an accident :nana:

You are very beautiful I would love to caress your beautiful body and lick every inch .
Kisses
Kaz

Last dirty though question for you tonight Justa will there be the wearing of jeans or yoga pants to the zoo and yes I still think about your creamy panties way too often but for only the most perverted of reason's ::p:

So it was more of a rambling questions, it happens when ingesting local Rum and some local chicken wings and enjoying the outside before the bugs and heat attack!

I betting animal socks will be worn?

One of the things that amuses me, living the big city as I do, is people who say "I want to move into the country so I have privacy". LOL - I always tell them having grown up very rural - in a rural environment everyone knows your business. Where you go, who you're with, what you did. Strangers stand out - people, cars, anything.

What ??
Schools serve breakfast and lunch even in the summer when they are otherwise closed ? :confused:
Yep your tax dollars at work, the schools will feed em but won't teach them......end result fat kids who are less than smart.....

But it must be done. Lol.:kiss:

lol

You will be a gift to any guy that is at the zoo that day, radio's will crackle between zoo workers asking did you see the busty dame with those school kids? and men will smile .

And yes if a panda winks at you its not an accident :nana:

haha. i don't know about that, and no pandas. some very friendly squirrels though lol

I'd travel to see those beautiful breasts no matter how far away.
thank you

You are very beautiful I would love to caress your beautiful body and lick every inch .
Kisses
Kaz
thank you

Last dirty though question for you tonight Justa will there be the wearing of jeans or yoga pants to the zoo and yes I still think about your creamy panties way too often but for only the most perverted of reason's ::p:

So it was more of a rambling questions, it happens when ingesting local Rum and some local chicken wings and enjoying the outside before the bugs and heat attack!

I betting animal socks will be worn?

jeans, I need pockets. and yes there were animal socks lol. ah yes those annoying insects

One of the things that amuses me, living the big city as I do, is people who say "I want to move into the country so I have privacy". LOL - I always tell them having grown up very rural - in a rural environment everyone knows your business. Where you go, who you're with, what you did. Strangers stand out - people, cars, anything.

haha. it is both a good and bad thing though. good ok like one time, my old ac system finally broke, to the point where i called an ac tech as I couldn't fix it. so neighbors see the truck. well my ac system was a 30 year old trane. they confirmed what I suspected, catastrophic failure and not worth the repair cost because at its age, everything is just going to keep failing. so we picked a new system, but it is a week out. neighbors were already lurking because of seeing the strange marked van, and inquired. before the tech even left, neighbors were bring over and installing their back up window units in my playroom and bedrooms. another, one week my car really sounded like shit and was running that way, but it was a super busy week and I just didn't have time to deal until the weekend. a neighbor heard it, came over and said that if i couldn't get it to start one morning, they weren't really going anywhere that week (they had 2 cars as well) so they would leave the keys in one specific car, and just take it if I needed it (my car muscled through the week). and the reverse, I saw the neighbors across the street (dirt road) pulling their well. checked and indeed no water, something with the internal pump. We ran a hose from our property, across the street, to their water inlet until they got it all repaired. you don't find things like that in the city.

though I was very surprised when our country started literally signing, scarlet letter style, the sexual predators. I shit you not, the sheriffs department has giant metal red signs made with persons name, "is a convicted predator and lives here." (in defense, they don't do it to offenders, these are not weenie waggers or stat offenders it is very difficult to earn a sign, pretty much they probably shouldn't be released at all). they have done it for about 6 years. that for sure is something you don't see in the city. certain things, you are just not hiding.

What ??
Schools serve breakfast and lunch even in the summer when they are otherwise closed ? :confused:

yes, when 80% plus of the population qualifies for free lunches due to income level, they automatically provide free breakfast and lunch during the school year. that is my whole county. this county is primarily "working poor" IE they make over the poverty level, but barely. so very few qualify for assistance but a high rate of food insecurity. the summer program is funded by the USDA and is in every state. in my area, Anyone who brings a child who needs food to the school, well the child gets fed, adults can pay a few dollars for a meal themselves. In areas with higher income, there are forms, income verification etc, they may not use the school as the distribution point, etc Honestly, I know very little about it, I don't fit the county demographics in most ways (I just like the rural life and community) but they make sure to send home flyers with the kids, thus I know it exists.

Yep your tax dollars at work, the schools will feed em but won't teach them......end result fat kids who are less than smart.....

lol, not so sure about that. our childhood obesity rate is average. adult, gets worse and worse with age. overall is a very unhealthy county for the old. but not only does obesity factor in. we also drink excessively, smoke, have significantly lower health care visits, poor access to health care, and excessive commuting (more time spent in vehicles raises premature deaths). As for educational value, ok yeah that is not so hot, but that is par for rural south, I don't think the usda feeding poor kids factors in all that much.

yes, when 80% plus of the population qualifies for free lunches due to income level, they automatically provide free breakfast and lunch during the school year. that is my whole county. this county is primarily "working poor" IE they make over the poverty level, but barely. so very few qualify for assistance but a high rate of food insecurity. the summer program is funded by the USDA and is in every state. in my area, Anyone who brings a child who needs food to the school, well the child gets fed, adults can pay a few dollars for a meal themselves. In areas with higher income, there are forms, income verification etc, they may not use the school as the distribution point, etc Honestly, I know very little about it, I don't fit the county demographics in most ways (I just like the rural life and community) but they make sure to send home flyers with the kids, thus I know it exists.
Wow, of course you have to make sure the kids' basic rights are met somehow in the summer too but I'm surprised they use the schools for that. The percentage of starving kids must be high for that to be a cost-effective method.

Wow, of course you have to make sure the kids' basic rights are met somehow in the summer too but I'm surprised they use the schools for that. The percentage of starving kids must be high for that to be a cost-effective method.

Well I think that could also be a question of where and how else? Government doesn't usually work with churches. The biggest town does have a building which houses the county sheriff, jail, court house, tax collector, DMV, health department, fire, 911 etc etc etc. I will say having every county office in one location is really nice, plus a line means one person ahead of you, but again there is only one of each office in the same building for the entire county. Meaning some might have to drive almost an hour, assuming they have the means. Where as the town with 400 people has a small school, the town with 1500 has a small school, the town with 300 has a small school. And the big town with 5000 has 2 schools, that county office of everything, and even a Walmart as of 5 years ago (yes the only Walmart in the county, and the entire county does not have one Starbucks lol). The schools are the emergency shelters during hurricanes. The schools are where FEMA hands out supplies when declared a state of emergency. The schools make the most sense because where else? Our cable provider doesn't even have an office in the county. Your cable box breaks, you have to drive to another county. When it was Time Warner, they actually worked out a thing with the autopart store to keep a couple boxes there so customer service could have customers drive to the auto parts store and do a swap over the phone lol. Rural is for sure quite different in ways people don't think about. one can not just stop by the electric company and make a payment (that is several counties away) though Walmart customer service can make it happen. Only one town in the entire county even has stoplights, and all the stoplights in the entire county could be counted on your hand. 2 of the towns I mentioned that have the small school, literally have nothing other homes, school, church, and a single gas station. So yeah, school, church, or the gas station is the choice of how government could get things to people. It is for sure like a different planet compared to where I grew up.

well happy saturday. i am still being lazy today. so

black and white shower picture, got to love all my kids bath toys

and random work shot

well happy saturday. i am still being lazy today. so

black and white shower picture, got to love all my kids bath toys

and random work shot
Well hello Justa the cause of my morning wood, extra points for the shower pic as phones tend to get dropped at angles like that!

Doggie style showing off your ass and that yummy coin slot, WOW I could go for some of that right now ....but all I got is waffles....

Just gonna enjoy the pics for awhile you sexy girl.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back