Nothing to see here, Justa bit of Florida sunshine with a chance of hurricane.

Status
Not open for further replies.
So you are telling me good drugs is not a plus to age, well hell, I am not getting old then. I don't want to hunt down college kids lol.

Audience is always best tipsy.

Sorry to burst your bubble Justa. Age doesn't guarantee good drugs and with the over reaction to the opioid crisis it's even harder for those that need them to get them. But you're a resourceful woman that loves to plumb the depths of the Internet. I'm sure the right cocktail of anti-depression, cholesterol, diabetes, high blood pressure, incontinence, irritable bowel, restless leg, sleep apnea and other old age issue drugs can result in a decent buzz.

I'm old school however and just drink a gratuitous amount of wine. Some studies suggest it's actually good for me! Just like my 3-6 cups of coffee a day. Sometimes it's good to be old... err older... err experienced. That's it, I'm not old I'm 21 with 31 years of experience.

Cheers

Morning Justa , Yes to pasties, tassels and twirling and maybe a few pussy shots too!

Warthogs no thanks destructive little beasties.

L Ron Hubbard was the guy with the monster volcano alien religion thing and its still around.

Had to laugh one of my and a few others, old tv crushes is now in jail for taking part in a sex cult, I knew she was freaky , Alison Mack yep that's the name

And now back to the Busty Beauty and star of this thread and many late night sex dreams , that would be you Justa. :devil: :rose:

Had to laugh one of my and a few others, old tv crushes is now in jail for taking part in a sex cult, I knew she was freaky , Alison Mack yep that's the name

And now back to the Busty Beauty and star of this thread and many late night sex dreams , that would be you Justa. :devil: :rose:

I know this isnt the point of the thread (big fan of this thread btw)
But, Allison mack is more than "freaky" she was arrested for human trafficking.

You can be arrested for anything its the part were your convicted for human trafficking that counts, but she is still freaky and a female role model I mean how many other females are leaders into human trafficking and sex cults....that's dark humor the last part.

I also understand one of the minor Battlestar Galatica actress's was also part of the sex cult stuff.

As for human trafficking there is just no reason for it to be taking place in First World nations what with all the strong feminist out there or is that just more fake news , just wondering not judging!

Now where is that busty thread diva we all lust for ???

How's your day going?
annoyingly. yours?

Awesome tits, but I love the shaved pics too....
thanks

Awww see now I feel bad again......
oh no, you feel bad because you typed words...the horror the horror. quit feeling bad, that is just condescending, damn it. I assure you, I am ok with typed words, whatever they may be. you didn't even get my things you can suck image. though if you keep "feeling bad", you just might damn it.

Certainly got my "attention" really quickly... have a great week!!!:rose:
thank you. you too.

Sorry to burst your bubble Justa. Age doesn't guarantee good drugs and with the over reaction to the opioid crisis it's even harder for those that need them to get them. But you're a resourceful woman that loves to plumb the depths of the Internet. I'm sure the right cocktail of anti-depression, cholesterol, diabetes, high blood pressure, incontinence, irritable bowel, restless leg, sleep apnea and other old age issue drugs can result in a decent buzz.

I'm old school however and just drink a gratuitous amount of wine. Some studies suggest it's actually good for me! Just like my 3-6 cups of coffee a day. Sometimes it's good to be old... err older... err experienced. That's it, I'm not old I'm 21 with 31 years of experience.

Cheers

oh it is all about those cholesterol drugs mixed with the bottle of wine, right? I do like that age view.

Morning Justa , Yes to pasties, tassels and twirling and maybe a few pussy shots too!

Warthogs no thanks destructive little beasties.

L Ron Hubbard was the guy with the monster volcano alien religion thing and its still around.

good morning. and haha. i didn't realize there was a monster...or even an alien monster...though that was just aliens. Had to google Alison Mack, and yeah I did not expect that from Chloe.

Anyway, hopefully I was exciting in those late night dreams.

well thanks. yeah I don't know what to make of her, I still just see Chloe lol.

You can be arrested for anything its the part were your convicted for human trafficking that counts, but she is still freaky and a female role model I mean how many other females are leaders into human trafficking and sex cults....that's dark humor the last part.

I also understand one of the minor Battlestar Galatica actress's was also part of the sex cult stuff.

As for human trafficking there is just no reason for it to be taking place in First World nations what with all the strong feminist out there or is that just more fake news , just wondering not judging!

Now where is that busty thread diva we all lust for ???

still stuck on goody two shoes character actually being a sex cult leader

Ok ok I don't feel bad. Can I just feel those amazing tits instead? Had to bring our banter back to pervy.

Justadesperatewifeandmom said:
It has always felt the same to me "awww aren't you a cute little bitchy witchy, awww are you getting all annggwee, awwww look at you, such a cute feisty bitchy witchy, just let me just pat your ass for a minute." "bye bye honey" No matter how much rage, I just fail to appear threatening.
I'm sure you're exaggerating but if you want to get a guy to do something you'll have much better success just adding "please" at the end and smiling. ;)
I think that would be hard to resist even if it is about taking out the trash or doing the dishes.

and some pictures.

todays cube boob shot.

this morning waking up, I so did not want to get up, 6am comes too quickly

A cube boob shot a day keeps the boredom away. :D

How I would love to be in that cube!!!!

Well overall it is boring with a lot of work talk.

That's some fine masturbating material there.
Thanks

Ok ok I don't feel bad. Can I just feel those amazing tits instead? Had to bring our banter back to pervy.
haha. well if you were here, sure

You look stunning no matter what time of the day it is!

Try getting up at 5 am, then we can talk.:)

thank you. and fuck I hate when i have to get up at 5

Gorgeous as always beautiful lady!!!:rose::rose::rose:
thank you

Lovely view. ... what would one have to do to be lucky enough to wake up to this scene
thanks. generally put up with a lot of crap.

I'm sure you're exaggerating but if you want to get a guy to do something you'll have much better success just adding "please" at the end and smiling. ;)
I think that would be hard to resist even if it is about taking out the trash or doing the dishes.

A cube boob shot a day keeps the boredom away. :D

haha. No, I spent over half my life being a white chick living in the ghetto (yippie for first 17 years in the frequent winner of both one of the poorest and most crime ridden cities in the country) Mean is not a method of getting ahead, please and manipulation are methods of getting ahead. Mean and threatening was a method of survival I had to put much effort into. "please don't rob or kill me" isn't something that is going to work in really rough areas lol

And yes slutty cubical pics always brighten my day.

lovely bewbies... and the black panties, mmmm... cube pics with the same theme sans panties...
thank you

Sexy girl. Love those knickers pulled up tight.
thank you

You do keep in splendid shape.
thank you. that shape is round lol.

LOL - I just have to say, with that view at 6:00 AM I might just come to quickly too. I'd like to puff up and say it never happens, but, sometimes it does.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back