Nothing to see here, Justa bit of Florida sunshine with a chance of hurricane.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Happy Thursday. so today we discuss my ass.

first my ass took a shower

then my ass got ready for work

then my ass arrived it work

then my ass dropped a screw

really had to look hard for it

then my ass was in a pervy mood so came here

hope you enjoyed a morning in my ass ;)

I’d probably love a moaning in your ass. Wait...that’s not what you said.

http://i.imgur.com/Jrb6wlLm.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/NK1JkMgm.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/NxMSAMBm.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/QQgJyofm.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/UMxInN7m.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/Gb6yJxim.jpg

I would enjoy being ‘in’ your arse and time, any day.

Well it is a damn fine ass.

thank you

I’d probably love a moaning in your ass. Wait...that’s not what you said.

close enough.

Such a shame your ass is at work and all I want is to go to work on your fine ass.

I agree it is totally a shame that my ass is at work

I would enjoy being ‘in’ your arse and time, any day.
thanks. Bet I would too.

This is just a guess, but I think your ass was probably thinking, Why do I have to have these panties covering me all the dang time?!

Just a guess.

Well, I am not sure I can think of a finer place to be in the morning than your ass.

LOL - I love the series (and your ass).

The getting ready for work ass is my favorite. Perfect, out there but on a mission.

Wait, can I change my answer? The showering ass with side boob action is my favorite. That needs to be an action figure.

hot

who can resist a sexy ass like yours

This is just a guess, but I think your ass was probably thinking, Why do I have to have these panties covering me all the dang time?!

Just a guess.

Actually my ass likes thong day. They usually ride up, in a good way

Well, I am not sure I can think of a finer place to be in the morning than your ass.

LOL - I love the series (and your ass).

mmm. Thank you. would be so much better than work, right?

The getting ready for work ass is my favorite. Perfect, out there but on a mission.
thank you

Wait, can I change my answer? The showering ass with side boob action is my favorite. That needs to be an action figure.

lol, one thing you will notice from my pictures, if my tits are free, they always find a way to photo bomb. Take a picture of your bare back I was asked. Take a picture of your ass bent over. yup, if I am nude, those bitches totally insist on photobombing

In the UK we have the Queens award for industry, can I nominate your arse?

My ass would find it an honor just to be nominated.

Justadesperatewifeandmom said:
mouth would be included
Ok it's a deal. When can I start ? :D

The day of your ass starts almost exactly the same way as it does for your tits.
What a coincidence ;)
Well, now that I think about it the day of my ass also starts that way but it has to spend the whole day in my pants and doesn't have to look for any lost screws.
I've lost my marbles though but that was a while ago already and they have been written off. :D

A wonderful story and great pictures! :devil::devil::devil: Gorgeous ass!!

It would definitely bring a whole new meaning to the phrase "going IN to work". And I am pretty sure I'd look forward to going in to work a lot more. Why I might even hum a happy song and have a spring in my step, instead of muttering my way through Starbucks.

LOL - and bonus points for completely derailing my train of thought this morning.

glad you got us caught up on your day, we would never want to see you get behind or give it the bums rush let alone make an ass out of a coworker... lovely posts and still want to try for that beer? your ass could mosey over and sit on a bar stool...

Ok it's a deal. When can I start ? :D

The day of your ass starts almost exactly the same way as it does for your tits.
What a coincidence ;)
Well, now that I think about it the day of my ass also starts that way but it has to spend the whole day in my pants and doesn't have to look for any lost screws.
I've lost my marbles though but that was a while ago already and they have been written off. :D

you can start as soon as possible. And yes I do try to start my day with a nice hot shower. I view it as my me time. And well your ass doesn't have to spend the whole day in pants, maybe most of it. who needs marbles anyway

A wonderful story and great pictures! :devil::devil::devil: Gorgeous ass!!

thank you. yes I am sure the story was riveting.

It would definitely bring a whole new meaning to the phrase "going IN to work". And I am pretty sure I'd look forward to going in to work a lot more. Why I might even hum a happy song and have a spring in my step, instead of muttering my way through Starbucks.

LOL - and bonus points for completely derailing my train of thought this morning.

I would so look forward too. and well I hope I replaced the original thoughts with more fun and entertaining ones.

glad you got us caught up on your day, we would never want to see you get behind or give it the bums rush let alone make an ass out of a coworker... lovely posts and still want to try for that beer? your ass could mosey over and sit on a bar stool...

so many ass puns, so little time. and yes a beer, ok a shot, would be nice right now. it is 5oclock somewhere.

DAMN!!!! I do luv a fine derriere!!!

Before I remark on your ass and its wonderful effect it has on lets just take a moment and show so love for those legs, those sturdy legs that look great in the air or upright and making that ass look even better.....and no the moments over and lets get back to your ass and its jewelry use ::p:

I will not comment on the screw driver just say a thong less ass find screwing driver faster....:nana:

Dang that sound so much better in my empty mind space and yes Justa I so want to be a useful tool for you :kiss:

Extra sexy points no socks ,yeah I noticed after an hour but I fucking noticed!

DAMN!!!! I do luv a fine derriere!!!

well thank you

Before I remark on your ass and its wonderful effect it has on lets just take a moment and show so love for those legs, those sturdy legs that look great in the air or upright and making that ass look even better.....and no the moments over and lets get back to your ass and its jewelry use ::p:

I will not comment on the screw driver just say a thong less ass find screwing driver faster....:nana:

Dang that sound so much better in my empty mind space and yes Justa I so want to be a useful tool for you :kiss:

Extra sexy points no socks ,yeah I noticed after an hour but I fucking noticed!

Well yes I am quite sturdy, not just my legs lol, but sure lets get back to my ass. and lol, yeah totally better in your head. and yes, I hadn't gotten socks on yet, and when I did, they weren't even, just boring black (but hey the panties were fun, so I had something fun on at least) and thank you for noticing ;)

So I decided to make it thongless thursday for a moment. Bad pictures, but I think I should get points for being on a conference call on speaker while I was sharing my screen and doing a great deal of talking at the time.

and again, just feels wrong to leave work without posting my tits and least once so

See, conference calls will now be ruined for me. That's what I'll be thinking of. We will be having a serious conversation about the operation of the company, but my thoughts will be, "hmm, I wonder is she is bent over bare assed on the other end". Perfect butt!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back