Nothing to see here, Justa bit of Florida sunshine with a chance of hurricane.

Status
Not open for further replies.
yessss....video's
i call dibs on being your director....

Well, I don't generally take directions well, unless I was going to probably do it anyway. I am fun like that.

your other areas are just as hardon inspiring as those big tits of yours. And speaking of exciting, the thought of you in motion on video goes beyond inspiring and moves directly into throbbing territory.

thank you. yeah yeah, I guess i should start giffing some tiny clips (again small steps)

I might like getting caught up on ecr paperwork with your titties but I don't know what the heck that is. :eek: :D

oh you say that, until you get stuck doing them. enterprise change requests. wiki explains it well and as boringly as it is to do them https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Change_request
hell, I'd be thrilled to be under a desk entertaining someone with my tits if they'd type my analysis of my ecrs. the change committees really like their paperwork and most are not overly amused by my sarcasm included.

Remember Justa...

quote-great-power-involves-great-responsibility-franklin-d-roosevelt-37-82-97.jpg

And...

quote-you-can-only-be-as-good-as-you-dare-to-be-bad-john-barrymore-1-95-40.jpg

Cheers

P.S. Everyone else has already covered the boobs, booty, personality, stories and Saturday evening dress-up.
P.P.S. Funny, I typoed covered and got coveted which probably also works in the sentence.

oh yes, that is why I avoid great power because responsibility sucks. I just borrow it from time to time and give it back when I am bored. and thank you. I actually think I liked coveted better. big fan of sin.

Video? Also, I would love you on your hands and knees...exposed. I might have to plug something. Such a tease

mmm. yes total tease. but it is so fun.

I will type whatever you wish if that was happening. Might get a bit of ahem white out on you though. Yes I know I'd be using a keyboard........

I agree. It is a necessity that you post a daily cube boob shot.

Thanks. Exactly

Yes, yes it would.
Oh I don't think you get how over thought and boring they are. If I was a man, a titty fuck and a blow job still wouldn't be worth it

I do so love "A Say in the Life"

Thank you. It was pretty fun to do. Though a couple of the gifs were fun and silly to shoot too. Not only does it turn me on, but also makes me laugh. Win win.

I reserve the right to make up my mind about that until after I type and you make friends with my lower extremities.

Only answer sweets. And at the beginning? My you do get quite wet don't you? You are literally the gift that keeps on giving.

Has anybody responded to the 4th pic in today's series with 'nice rack' yet? :rolleyes:

Justadesperatewifeandmom said:
oh you say that, until you get stuck doing them. enterprise change requests. wiki explains it well and as boringly as it is to do them https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Change_request
hell, I'd be thrilled to be under a desk entertaining someone with my tits if they'd type my analysis of my ecrs. the change committees really like their paperwork and most are not overly amused by my sarcasm included.

A tempting offer. Is anything else included in the deal in addition to the tits ? ;)

It feels wrong to leave work with a cube boob shot so...

Yes, you should follow the procedure. :D

Dem some hard working boobies Justa, :nana: you made me jealous of a screw driver you
sexy bitch! :devil:

B-b-but I have this great toy attached to me! So great, in fact, it has been copied and sold. I should sue. :mad:

mmm. well yours wasn't in my bed

Sharing is caring.
lol, ok you asked for that ramble when I deliver it

Has anybody responded to the 4th pic in today's series with 'nice rack' yet? :rolleyes:

I have been waiting and waiting. there was a rack pun, but not near as eloquent

Nice rack? I don't get it.
Sooo, I know you are not a computer geek.

A tempting offer. Is anything else included in the deal in addition to the tits ? ;)

Yes, you should follow the procedure. :D

mouth would be included

I guess that's technically the server that would go in a server rack. I think.

it is actually a cisco 48 port network switch, and props to the geeks that identified it by the power supply, though no one was bold enough to guess the model. but yup was working with the rack mounts

I'm too slow :D

lol

Dem some hard working boobies Justa, :nana: you made me jealous of a screw driver you
sexy bitch! :devil:

thanks, and you should be jealous of the screw driver. it is the most needed tool and well really when you have a problem and all else fails, try screwing it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back