Nothing to see here, Justa bit of Florida sunshine with a chance of hurricane.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just unplugged my computer and need help fixing it.

are you trying to get me on my hands and knees? warning, depending on the outfit that might result in the whole tail, possible ass crack display, or just outright indecent exposure

Wow, what a journey these titties have been on. Someone should make a documentary about the life of titties and all the hardships they go through.

yes, titties have there ups and downs for sure. In the case of mine it is up and down and up and down and up and down.

They work so hard during the day ... they must need a massage after the day is done. I’ll volunteer to take care of that for you.

I agree. thank you.

magnificent tits..

thank you

Every pair of hard working titties needs a camera crew and wardrobe! Great post.

well thanks. hum they would like something new for the wardrobe, maybe i will do some shopping today.

Your tits are so enterprising they deserve to be on the work's payroll, and should be allowed to milk their usefulness.

Happy Wednesday - hot screen shots.

I like the idea of "Whatever the fuck I want Wednesdays", LOL I might have to adopt that as a Wednesday motto.

As for the risk of something being downright indecent - I'm in!

Damn, looks like wet, wonderful fun!
yes it was fun, and yes very often wet as well.

Your tits are so enterprising they deserve to be on the work's payroll, and should be allowed to milk their usefulness.

lol. got to love a tit milk pun ;0 and thank you. I assume I'd have to get them their own social security number before I could get them on payroll. But that would be a fun conversation to have at the social security office (now I kind of want to do that, but who am I kidding, I wouldn't be able to keep a straight face and be all serious)

That third pic made my tongue hard. Damn!
mmm thank you. though tongue isn't the only thing I am going for here ;)

What splendid treats you give us every day. I'd luv to have a taste :devil:

thank you. and please, help yourself.

Happy Wednesday - hot screen shots.

I like the idea of "Whatever the fuck I want Wednesdays", LOL I might have to adopt that as a Wednesday motto.

As for the risk of something being downright indecent - I'm in!

thank you. and yes, it makes hump day better. I might order lunch. like something good. and I am always down for indecent.

A peek into my mechanics Justa, if my tongue is hard you can bet the other is ready to go as well.

✅ checked Justa’s Thread.

✅ Drooled over pictures.

✅ Tight jeans and goosebumps

✅ said “fuck” at least 5 times.

I’d say Wednesday was a success!

✅ checked Justa’s Thread.

✅ Drooled over pictures.

✅ Tight jeans and goosebumps

✅ said “fuck” at least 5 times.

I’d say Wednesday was a success!

well thanks. So glad to be the reason you said fuck today. especially several times. tight jeans are awesome too

She has that kind of effect on people. Or at least people who have a penis.

well thanks. I don't know, the smart but painfully dull ones primarily back away slowly. The more fun ones I hope use the word fuck and have tight pants.

What a wonderful tease you are...so damn sexy!!! :devil::devil::rose:
well thank you. My tease game used to be very strong when I was in practice with it, but I primarily used it for evil. Maybe it is like riding a bike, you never really forget. It is interesting to not use my tease strength for evil though.

well thanks. So glad to be the reason you said fuck today. especially several times. tight jeans are awesome too

well thanks. I don't know, the smart but painfully dull ones primarily back away slowly. The more fun ones I hope use the word fuck and have tight pants.

well thank you. My tease game used to be very strong when I was in practice with it, but I primarily used it for evil. Maybe it is like riding a bike, you never really forget. It is interesting to not use my tease strength for evil though.

It seems to me, that you mostly use it for our pleasure!! :devil::rose::rose:

It seems to me, that you mostly use it for our pleasure!! :devil::rose::rose:

well I have mellowed in my more mature years, so I guess I am using my skills for simply pervy pleasure now.

I am willing to take my chances!:devil:
oh, hum. all the ideas

So nice and wet.... yum!!!
thank you, yes it happens a lot

Holy Jeebus! How can we earn the chance to see that video????
i am slowly stepping in to videos, maybe I will do like a 20second gif. gifs, the baby step to videos

It’s good to different parts of you. Wishing that they were my fingers doing the caressing and probing instead of yours.

well thanks. yeah my tits get most of my post time, so it is good to post other areas. though i still might have to post my tits by days end. feels weird to not lol.

your other areas are just as hardon inspiring as those big tits of yours. And speaking of exciting, the thought of you in motion on video goes beyond inspiring and moves directly into throbbing territory.

Well Happy Tuesday.

In honor of Titty Tuesday, I thought I'd show my day via the point of view of my tits

first, they took a shower.

then the drove to work

then they arrived at work and got settled in

then they were hard at work

then had a conference call while getting caught up on ecr paperwork

and finally lunch time

Now, Don't we all want to spend the day with my titties doing all the riveting and exciting things they do?

I might like getting caught up on ecr paperwork with your titties but I don't know what the heck that is. :eek: :D

Well thank you. My tease game used to be very strong when I was in practice with it, but I primarily used it for evil. Maybe it is like riding a bike, you never really forget. It is interesting to not use my tease strength for evil though.

Remember Justa...

quote-great-power-involves-great-responsibility-franklin-d-roosevelt-37-82-97.jpg

And...

quote-you-can-only-be-as-good-as-you-dare-to-be-bad-john-barrymore-1-95-40.jpg

Cheers

P.S. Everyone else has already covered the boobs, booty, personality, stories and Saturday evening dress-up.
P.P.S. Funny, I typoed covered and got coveted which probably also works in the sentence.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back