Nothing to see here, Justa bit of Florida sunshine with a chance of hurricane.

Status
Not open for further replies.
How’s your Monday?

Eh. People at work kept wanting me to do my job, yet again

If you run that in slow motion and add a soundtrack you can make a music video out of it. Music by which band you ask ? Backyard Babies of course ! :D
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bcEpQAuqq-I

Lol. Maybe next one I will. It will be a funny silly booby dong though.

I think us vultures would have come to feast on your gorgeous breasts!

Well thanks. Other than the goose biting my ass, birds don't give me too many issues.

Yes, yes you are!!!

Thanks.

Nice peacock dress

I love the gif. Reminds me of part of a ditty I learnt as a kid. Reproduced here for your delectation.

Do your tits hang low, can you sway them to and fro, can you tie them in a knot or in a bow. Can you throw them over your shoulder like a continental soldier, do your tits hang low.

Thank you. Yes I know that song well. I can not tie them in a knot or bow, I haven't tried as seems impossible. I can not throw them over my shoulder either, and I did try. But ask me again in 25 years, not ruling throwing over shoulder out lol

It is important to get exercise! :cattail:

Yes, apparently increasing your heart rate even a little bit and in only short bursts is still very good for ones health

happy monday

big bold bouncing backyard boobies?

and what did you do sunday, justa? Well while my kid was outside playing and I was out too, making sure he didn't get eaten by vultures or whatever, I filmed my tit bouncing.

Don't jump to high!
Those babies could cause a Tsunami!

Well there was another earthquake in Florida. Was Justa bouncing again? Seriously someone needs to tell her to stop that.

Now I know where the saying comes from! "You off the charts"
The Richter Magnitude Scale can't handle your bouncing... i wonder how it would do with a ASS jiggle. *hint hint;)

now I know where the saying comes from! "You off the charts"
The Richter Magnitude Scale can't handle your bouncing... i wonder how it would do with a ASS jiggle. *hint hint;)

Lol. As for my ass, I can't make it jiggle on command. Seriously, several a stripper has spent hours trying to teach me. It just doesn't listen.

Well then, let's have it! Ladies first.

...I'm not very good at conversations. :(

Haha. I am not so great at conversing either. Especially small talk. Oh and sympathy. My idea of a sympathetic statement is "sucks to be you". Oh yes, then there is me trying so sound sexy, if i can find words at all, they are the definition of cheesy. Yup, I should probably just stick to sending slutty pictures and videos. Or at least mix them in, in an effort to distract from the words I am saying or writing

Haha. I am not so great at conversing either. Especially small talk. Oh and sympathy. My idea of a sympathetic statement is "sucks to be you". Oh yes, then there is me trying so sound sexy, if i can find words at all, they are the definition of cheesy. Yup, I should probably just stick to sending slutty pictures and videos. Or at least mix them in, in an effort to distract from the words I am saying or writing

lol I am the worst for sympathetic statements. But hey, don't knock being cheesy. It works if it's done right.

lol I am the worst for sympathetic statements. But hey, don't knock being cheesy. It works if it's done right.

Haha. I am serious when I say my most common sympathetic statements are "it sucks to be you". " yeah, you are screwed" and "bet that ruined your weekend".

Now, the important question is what is cheesy done right, versus cheesy done wrong! OK, I will say fat free cheese and vegan cheese is totally cheese done wrong.

Haha. I am serious when I say my most common sympathetic statements are "it sucks to be you". " yeah, you are screwed" and "bet that ruined your weekend".

Now, the important question is what is cheesy done right, versus cheesy done wrong! OK, I will say fat free cheese and vegan cheese is totally cheese done wrong.

Well it's a good thing you aren't a counselor or anything. ;)

Never had fat free cheese but vegan cheese sounds like shit.

happy monday

big bold bouncing backyard boobies?

and what did you do sunday, justa? Well while my kid was outside playing and I was out too, making sure he didn't get eaten by vultures or whatever, I filmed my tit bouncing.
Beautiful. As you scroll down this thread all you see is a pair of beauties bouncing!!!! 😜

Posted by thinkingofyou3000
I think us vultures would have come to feast on your gorgeous breasts!

Well thanks. Other than the goose biting my ass, birds don't give me too many issues.

Can you blame the goose? Id want a piece of your ass as well! :)

I say distract away dear. And yes your views on cheese are gouda.....

lol on cheesy cheese pun. and yes, distraction, don't mind if i do

Well it's a good thing you aren't a counselor or anything. ;)

Never had fat free cheese but vegan cheese sounds like shit.

haha, I would be an awesome fucking counselor. suck it up buttercup might come out of my mouth a lot, but I think a lot of people could use hearing that. and yeah I don't recommend fat free or vegan cheese (vegan cheese, think something similar to orange plastic), about the lowest calorie that isn't just awful is 2%

LOL, I can only imagine your kid telling you how his day went, and mom looks down and says ...."Sucks to be you".

and don't forget suck it up buttercup

This has GOT to be a nominee for Lit Lady Animated GIF of the Year.

Well thanks. Is there suck a thing....because you know, It is an honor just to be nominated.

Beautiful. As you scroll down this thread all you see is a pair of beauties bouncing!!!! 😜

thanks, and lol. i actually have images, avatars, and signatures turned off again. lit is hard to surf around people otherwise, but I will have to trust you on all the bouncing.

Can you blame the goose? Id want a piece of your ass as well! :)

lol, I am pretty sure he is just an asshole.

Ass, It just doesn't listen.

Perfectly acceptable, much prefered than talking back to you.

haha. ok valid point.

I do think all the guys asking for ass shaking should go try doing some booty popping, booty shaking, and twerking themselves, damn it. And see it isn't so fucking easy. number one it takes coordination, number two it takes muscle control, which also means muscle is actually required, and well, my ass lacks muscle, hell most of my body lacks muscle...well except my mouth, that is always running

LOL - I've often thought there should be a kind of counselor that tells you things like "suck it up" or "Jesus Christ, stop with the fucking whining" or "get off your ass you lazy fuck and do something about it". There are times we need to here that. (Though, hopefully, in this life you have friends who serve that purpose.)

As for the ass shaking - I agree - it's not as easy as it looks. There was a "twerking incident" a few years ago, and it is actually pretty hard to do. My ass though is perfectly sculpted from years of sitting on it. Hahaha - just saying.

LOL - I've often thought there should be a kind of counselor that tells you things like "suck it up" or "Jesus Christ, stop with the fucking whining" or "get off your ass you lazy fuck and do something about it". There are times we need to here that. (Though, hopefully, in this life you have friends who serve that purpose.)

As for the ass shaking - I agree - it's not as easy as it looks. There was a "twerking incident" a few years ago, and it is actually pretty hard to do. My ass though is perfectly sculpted from years of sitting on it. Hahaha - just saying.

OK, I really need more details on a twerking incident and must know if it involved official paperwork.

Well Happy Tuesday.

In honor of Titty Tuesday, I thought I'd show my day via the point of view of my tits

first, they took a shower.

then the drove to work

then they arrived at work and got settled in

then they were hard at work

then had a conference call while getting caught up on ecr paperwork

and finally lunch time

Now, Don't we all want to spend the day with my titties doing all the riveting and exciting things they do?

haaaaa how creatively hot. Well done Justa. I'd be remiss if I did not admit to now wondering what your other fun parts get up to in a typical day. And now I must amend my list of inanimate objects that I am now jealous of as a result of your thread, Yeah so that will just be a headset, screwdriver, whatever lunch is there and.................a seatbelt.

Well Happy Tuesday.

In honor of Titty Tuesday, I thought I'd show my day via the point of view of my tits

first, they took a shower.
http://i.imgur.com/WRoG0lDm.jpg

then the drove to work
http://i.imgur.com/iCmpXYdm.jpg

then they arrived at work and got settled in
http://i.imgur.com/wz1THu8m.jpg

then they were hard at work
http://i.imgur.com/sFPDem2m.jpg

then had a conference call while getting caught up on ecr paperwork
http://i.imgur.com/Qrvftz0m.jpg

and finally lunch time
http://i.imgur.com/V3XkHn2m.jpg

Now, Don't we all want to spend the day with my titties doing all the riveting and exciting things they do?

Just wonderful Justa. A perfect screwdriver holder and lunch keeper.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back