Nothing to see here, Justa bit of Florida sunshine with a chance of hurricane.

Status
Not open for further replies.
happy monday

big bold bouncing backyard boobies?

and what did you do sunday, justa? Well while my kid was outside playing and I was out too, making sure he didn't get eaten by vultures or whatever, I filmed my tit bouncing.

Excuse me, I have to pop my eyes back in. Damn baby!

Where Justa , where would you like to be bitten first? Licking I already know. ; )

Tripe B's always amazing and entertaining :nana:

If my cock got caught between those delights It would end up like a fish slice. (spatula)

It’s Monday. Or Moanday. Whichever you prefer. Hola!

yes, mondays, ugh.

Thank god you aren't doing that bouncing on a street corner...there would be accidents all over the place!!!!:D:devil::devil:

lol, well you might have been able to see from the street, but I live rural, odds are lol.

Oh hell!!!! Ummm....

Excuse me.

lol. ty. I assume that is an oh hell in a good way.

Very lovely site indeed. And love the peacock design, shows whata rare and amazing woman you are. I could watch you bounce all day.... though I'd prefer to watch in person so I could see the whole package. Thanks for brightening up our day

thank you. the dress is actually my design. though I am a little bigger since then. but stretchy and empire to balance my sizing issues. a print to hide stains and dirt. brighter and bolder up top so my best physical asset is what catches ones eye. darken the print on the hips and thighs for a slimming look. the bright portion on the front in an increasing width triangle, when matched with the darker on the sides creates an hourglass illusion. Now as for why peacock rather than another print, well I wanted something with a nature feel, but again also bright but would still have a pattern when darkened, and I liked the definition and lines of the individual barbs of the feather. Yeah you can get lots of cheap random custom print crap from china. which obviously I do sometimes.

And glad you enjoy the bounce.

Welcome to Monday. For better or for worse, it's still Monday. :cool:

Great shots and I do love that dress - that's a rich and gorgeous design.

I think I'm entering a vastly indifferent Monday, LOL, but the bouncing GIF brought cheer to the day.

Excuse me, I have to pop my eyes back in. Damn baby!

lol, thank you

Where Justa , where would you like to be bitten first? Licking I already know. ; )

Tripe B's always amazing and entertaining :nana:

well I guess neck to start ;)

If my cock got caught between those delights It would end up like a fish slice. (spatula)

lol. and thank you for the american translation. it was needed.

One of my new favorite short films!
thanks, I should totally be an award winning cinematic auteur

I’m serious. I wouldn’t even know what to do with those. 😉

lol, well my personal recommendation would be to keep your hands over them so they don't hit you in the face. but that is just my observation

Welcome to Monday. For better or for worse, it's still Monday. :cool:

Great shots and I do love that dress - that's a rich and gorgeous design.

I think I'm entering a vastly indifferent Monday, LOL, but the bouncing GIF brought cheer to the day.

thank you. Well I am glad to bring cheer to Monday. Lord knows it needs it.

happy monday

and what did you do sunday, justa? Well while my kid was outside playing and I was out too, making sure he didn't get eaten by vultures or whatever, I filmed my tit bouncing.

And did a fantastic job of it! That's what I like for art!

happy monday

The bouncing has me mesmerized!!! Thank you so very much for sharing!!!!! Happy Monday!!:rose::rose:

Neck it is and its 4 B's not triple B, must have been hypnotized by your marvelous mammeries in motion and always will be. :devil:

You know I like the S&M outfit and you are now Spicy Vanilla flavored :nana: Oh Yeah!

happy monday

Proving once again why this thread is a must read every day for me. :)

Lol bouncy bouncy

yup that they are

I probably could do just fine with them in my face, thank you very much.:D

yeah yeah, people say that. like 2 weeks ago I stumbled across a kitchen scale and decided to weigh each one again. https://i.imgur.com/IvurlHMm.jpg

they both weigh over 6lbs each. a dodgeball weighs a pound.

thanks. I get OMG a lot. though it is usually because of something I said lol

It was good. Soooooooo good!

well thanks. Glad you enjoy

And did a fantastic job of it! That's what I like for art!
thanks. look at me being all artsy and shit.

I hope you didn't scratch your beautiful tits on that branch.
If you did, I'll kiss and lick them to make them better.
Hell, even if your didn't scratch them, I'm jumping on them and licking, kissing, sucking them.

XO

nah. I was just using a planter to hold my phone. that was closer to the phone than me. but they do always like attention

The bouncing has me mesmerized!!! Thank you so very much for sharing!!!!! Happy Monday!!:rose::rose:

thanks. wonder if I can embed hidden messages as some form of hypnotic experiment

Neck it is and its 4 B's not triple B, must have been hypnotized by your marvelous mammeries in motion and always will be. :devil:

You know I like the S&M outfit and you are now Spicy Vanilla flavored :nana: Oh Yeah!
yeah I totally need to try hidden messages. maybe I can use my tits to slowly take over the world. And what can I say, S&M, nah, really I am just here for the fun outfits.

Proving once again why this thread is a must read every day for me. :)

thank you. Yes, I am quite the riveting story teller, aren't I?

happy monday

If you run that in slow motion and add a soundtrack you can make a music video out of it. Music by which band you ask ? Backyard Babies of course ! :D
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bcEpQAuqq-I

happy monday

http://i.imgur.com/YPbNoQLm.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/c6Cj8msm.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/yJqt1DU.gif

Nice peacock dress

I love the gif. Reminds me of part of a ditty I learnt as a kid. Reproduced here for your delectation.

Do your tits hang low, can you sway them to and fro, can you tie them in a knot or in a bow. Can you throw them over your shoulder like a continental soldier, do your tits hang low.

happy monday

It is important to get exercise! :cattail:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back