Nothing to see here, Justa bit of Florida sunshine with a chance of hurricane.

Status
Not open for further replies.
You enjoy dressing slutty and that's great it shows effort and you care so I'm not going to say a bad word about your outfits but will enjoy the way it makes you look slutty and the way it makes you feel........and yes my pervy tiny dark lust filled heart will beat faster when the girls break out or you show off those legs and that round yummy ass ready to be spanked and your bejeweled asshole!

Its what I do carry on you slutty vixen I'm mclovin this threadAF :nana: :rose:

Corset for Justa

I think we should crowdsource a custom corset for Justa! That is the only way that we will be able to see her at her unbelievable best!:)

Yippie indeed for you (and your lucky guy!). And yay for us for the wonderful mental images that we're having now...or is that just me? <blush> ;-P

thank you

I hope the premiere for them isn't too far in the future ;)

Tsk tsk, you lot just don't get it: A real man catches his own food regardless of how much effort it takes. :( :D:D

maybe. we will see. and lol. yeah ok, valid point. and there was that one episode where he did eat the roadrunner

*phew* Thank goodness you got the show going. I was starting to turn blue. :D
Is this part of your new spring collection ? ;)

thanks. oh I'm in Florida, spring sprung a while ago

You enjoy dressing slutty and that's great it shows effort and you care so I'm not going to say a bad word about your outfits but will enjoy the way it makes you look slutty and the way it makes you feel........and yes my pervy tiny dark lust filled heart will beat faster when the girls break out or you show off those legs and that round yummy ass ready to be spanked and your bejeweled asshole!

Its what I do carry on you slutty vixen I'm mclovin this threadAF :nana: :rose:

thanks you, and yeah I do enjoy it :devil:

I think we should crowdsource a custom corset for Justa! That is the only way that we will be able to see her at her unbelievable best!:)

lol. eh still not a good purchase, I am always either gaining or losing weight, and while I gain proportionately, I do not lose proportionately, so my measurements never stay the same

Congrats on breaking your dry spell. Still working on mine. And lovely pics as akways

thank you, and good luck

so today's mini rant. I have been asked to elaborate more on my statement towards fetish club and my attire and activities in relation.

ok back in the day, there was this club. public, alcohol served. played primarily goth and techno. Had a pretty significant club drug scene, such as X etc. It drew primarily goths, ravers, and lbgq. yeah and interesting crowd, but they also had specialized nights. Drag nights, fetish nights, techno nights, ladies night etc. Hubby and I primarily went on fetish night, and hit had a hard goth,metal,punk, industrial feel, and lined up with our schedule.

I would not call myself a fetish type. In many ways, I am kind of vanilla. like I have 0 desire to wear a big strap on and fuck some guy up the ass, whip someone to the points of welts and blood, be whipped by someone to the point of welts or blood, choke someone, and if you choke me, I will likely come out fighting. Hubby is even more vanilla than me

However, I do have a thing for the wardrobe, an exhibitionist streak, and a voyeuristic streak. Hubby was also game, and loved the music and party scene. Basically, we would party and screw on the dance floor. Technically they had signs to say illegal activity and nudity was not permitted, so they did their due diligence, but it was completely ignored.

here are 2 pictures of me getting ready to go to show the type of thing I would wear.

https://i.imgur.com/ZlMxyuam.jpg?1

https://i.imgur.com/ZKZGIMmm.jpg

This was long long ago. and yeah I still had cup fit issues lol. I liked the look of it though. the vest was cool because the snaps made it just pull off. The club ,as it was, is long long gone, and even if it wasn't, I don't know that I'd go. At least not regularly. I am too old for that scene lol.

We are still friends with a couple people we met there though. The DJ would be the closest. He moved further than we did, but if we find ourselves in the others area, we meet up. The most memorable couple was the car battery couple. Never talked with them, but did find myself watching. They had a bunch of tattoos and piercings, wore a lot of metal, and rubber, and brought a car battery with jumper cables, and would shock each other and put on quite the show. Exactly what the piercings were made out of to conduct enough electricity for the show, but not be overly brutal, I don't know. Maybe titanium, maybe they had insulation over, not sure. I don't actually have any body piercings or tattoos, I had a belly button ring forever ago. Wanted a tribal band around it, then a belt to my back with a tramp stamp. Thank you Lord that I was too cheap. Hubby does have several tattoos and a nipple piercing but he doesn't really change the ring type, so I am not really familiar with body jewelry. I did work in a body piercing store for like 2 days lol. But yeah, not long enough to learn much.

and that is that story.

so today's mini rant. I have been asked to elaborate more on my statement towards fetish club and my attire and activities in relation.

ok back in the day, there was this club. public, alcohol served. played primarily goth and techno. Had a pretty significant club drug scene, such as X etc. It drew primarily goths, ravers, and lbgq. yeah and interesting crowd, but they also had specialized nights. Drag nights, fetish nights, techno nights, ladies night etc. Hubby and I primarily went on fetish night, and hit had a hard goth,metal,punk, industrial feel, and lined up with our schedule.

I would not call myself a fetish type. In many ways, I am kind of vanilla. like I have 0 desire to wear a big strap on and fuck some guy up the ass, whip someone to the points of welts and blood, be whipped by someone to the point of welts or blood, choke someone, and if you choke me, I will likely come out fighting. Hubby is even more vanilla than me

However, I do have a thing for the wardrobe, an exhibitionist streak, and a voyeuristic streak. Hubby was also game, and loved the music and party scene. Basically, we would party and screw on the dance floor. Technically they had signs to say illegal activity and nudity was not permitted, so they did their due diligence, but it was completely ignored.

here are 2 pictures of me getting ready to go to show the type of thing I would wear.

This was long long ago. and yeah I still had cup fit issues lol. I liked the look of it though. the vest was cool because the snaps made it just pull off. The club ,as it was, is long long gone, and even if it wasn't, I don't know that I'd go. At least not regularly. I am too old for that scene lol.

We are still friends with a couple people we met there though. The DJ would be the closest. He moved further than we did, but if we find ourselves in the others area, we meet up. The most memorable couple was the car battery couple. Never talked with them, but did find myself watching. They had a bunch of tattoos and piercings, wore a lot of metal, and rubber, and brought a car battery with jumper cables, and would shock each other and put on quite the show. Exactly what the piercings were made out of to conduct enough electricity for the show, but not be overly brutal, I don't know. Maybe titanium, maybe they had insulation over, not sure. I don't actually have any body piercings or tattoos, I had a belly button ring forever ago. Wanted a tribal band around it, then a belt to my back with a tramp stamp. Thank you Lord that I was too cheap. Hubby does have several tattoos and a nipple piercing but he doesn't really change the ring type, so I am not really familiar with body jewelry. I did work in a body piercing store for like 2 days lol. But yeah, not long enough to learn much.

and that is that story.

Very interesting would you ever go back to a club like that or maybe a different kind?

and that is that story.

love your thread and the pics... you are truly one alluring and sexy woman. i don't comment that often but enjoyed your pics the past few days, very hot. you got to be something else to spend time with and i don't mean in the sack. just conversing over a coffee or something. i find your commentary fun and very entertaining. you are very intriguing. heath

Very interesting would you ever go back to a club like that or maybe a different kind?

I don't know. Maybe. I highly doubt I'd be a regular though.

love your thread and the pics... you are truly one alluring and sexy woman. i don't comment that often but enjoyed your pics the past few days, very hot. you got to be something else to spend time with and i don't mean in the sack. just conversing over a coffee or something. i find your commentary fun and very entertaining. you are very intriguing. heath

Thank you. And yeah I sure am something. Still trying to figure out what the hell that something is.

I know it's perhaps inappropriate, but I REALLY don't mind them out ;) lol

Well glad you don't mind a little indecent exposure.

and that is that story.
I love your thinking.

and that is that story.

Interesting story, just love the photos.

Thank you. And yeah I sure am something. Still trying to figure out what the hell that something is.

don't stop exploring... let me know if you want to grab that coffee...

Love your fetish account, were you fucking others there, or was husband the only privileged one? In the second photo you have managed to look enticingly demure.

Damn, you are so HOT! :heart::kiss::kiss::devil:
thank you

I love your thinking.
thanks

Daaaamn, I would love to bend you over and fuck you while that plug is in you.
that would likely be enjoyed more that my typical nightly routine.

Such a pleasure to follow this thread
:)
thank you

Interesting story, just love the photos.
thank you. again that was a long time ago

don't stop exploring... let me know if you want to grab that coffee...

I'd prefer a beer ;)

Love your fetish account, were you fucking others there, or was husband the only privileged one? In the second photo you have managed to look enticingly demure.

thank you. Just hubby. There was a friend who was also a club goer I spent a few nights with here and there, but never at the club.

So sexy every time!:devil::rose::rose:

thank you

happy monday

big bold bouncing backyard boobies?

and what did you do sunday, justa? Well while my kid was outside playing and I was out too, making sure he didn't get eaten by vultures or whatever, I filmed my tit bouncing.

happy monday

and what did you do sunday, justa? Well while my kid was outside playing and I was out too, making sure he didn't get eaten by vultures or whatever, I filmed my tit bouncing.

Thank god you aren't doing that bouncing on a street corner...there would be accidents all over the place!!!!:D:devil::devil:

happy monday

Oh hell!!!! Ummm....

Excuse me.

happy monday

Very lovely site indeed. And love the peacock design, shows whata rare and amazing woman you are. I could watch you bounce all day.... though I'd prefer to watch in person so I could see the whole package. Thanks for brightening up our day

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back