Nothing to see here, Justa bit of Florida sunshine with a chance of hurricane.

Status
Not open for further replies.
holy moly you are gorgeous ! :) thanks for posting - not sure if i've found your thread before - i'm not on here as much as i used to be!

Thank you. And I don't recognize you, so I'd say you have not found this before

wow... look at you go big ;) lol... some of those seem quite familiar.
Good that you weren't seriously hurt beyond perhaps your ego ;)

Ah. Youth. Now my stupid stuff is primarily hiding things from myself lol

Thank you.

Fine. Why the mentally challenged cartoon avi. And yeah if you like big butts and can not lie.
I'm of course using his awesome looks to attract the ladies. By the time you realize it isn't me I'm hoping you'll be too hooked to stop. ;)
Your butt isn't big. And big or small it is the shape that matters to me. :)

I'm of course using his awesome looks to attract the ladies. By the time you realize it isn't me I'm hoping you'll be too hooked to step. ;)
Your butt isn't big. And big or small it is the shape that matters to me. :)

Well you know what they say about guys with big noses, so yeah could work.

Pleasepleaseplease more pics like this, you beautiful fucking goddess. :heart: Erm, I mean less than 3.

Naked in a public work bathroom shower room with geeky socks?

indeed .... I know what you mean... always a nice surprise when you find them ;)
Sometimes it takes years though.

Well, that works but I mean the full body and your ass and whatnot. Btw, what makes the socks geeky? Do they have binary written on them or something?

Oh so it isn't the socks?

They have the Alexa symbol. there were 5000 of them given to Amazon skills developers that created and deployed a skill that hit a certain volume in a specific time.

So yeah coders who wrote code for free to make Alexa better. Doesn't get much geekier that.

Oh so it isn't the socks?

They have the Alexa symbol. there were 5000 of them given to Amazon skills developers that created and deployed a skill that hit a certain volume in a specific time.

So yeah coders who wrote code for free to make Alexa better. Doesn't get much geekier that.

Haha, I meant I couldn't really see what was on the socks or anything. Yep, that qualifies as geeky.

so taking a break from posting my pussy

so the standard cube pics

and as requested, my ass in the shower room with some tits tossed in some. and yes I left my sexy socks on.

You are so not desperate you just love us to shower you with attention which we gladly do. Babe.
Thank you.

and as requested, my ass in the shower room with some tits tossed in some. and yes I left my sexy socks on.

Damn those are dangerous curves!!! So many possibilities!!!:D:rose::kiss:

PS: Have a wonderful weekend sexy lady!

Well you know what they say about guys with big noses, so yeah could work.
Actually I don't know. :eek:
That they are good at tracking prey by scent alone ?
That they are fast runners because their head is more aerodynamic ?
That their feet don't get wet as easily when standing in the rain ?
That they just got caught lying ? (Pinocchio)
:D:D

Thanks for your showing off your sexy, spankable ass!

You are welcome.

Haha, I meant I couldn't really see what was on the socks or anything. Yep, that qualifies as geeky.

Haha. Yeah. I guess it would be less geeky with flourescent cheetah socks

You are so not desperate you just love us to shower you with attention which we gladly do. Babe.
Thank you.

Nah, I have the whole trapped, desperate for something new and different thing going on too. My credit card statements prove it.

sometimes even better .... sometimes I figure out I didn't need it

Lol

Damn those are dangerous curves!!! So many possibilities!!!:D:rose::kiss:

PS: Have a wonderful weekend sexy lady!

Thank you. Yeah they can be dangerous. And I hope. You too.

Actually I don't know. :eek:
That they are good at tracking prey by scent alone ?
That they are fast runners because their head is more aerodynamic ?
That their feet don't get wet as easily when standing in the rain ?
That they just got caught lying ? (Pinocchio)
:D:D

Haha. Yup. You figured it out. It is all of that.

so amazing. it is such a turn on...women taking erotic selfies and posting them...your body is just exquisite..
Luv the cubical - tits...yum

so amazing. it is such a turn on...women taking erotic selfies and posting them...your body is just exquisite..
Luv the cubical - tits...yum

well thank you. yes women who get off on taking slutty selfies are totally awesome, aren't they haha. no cube tits, but i can offer couch tits.

You are so intriguing and uniquely wonderful. I love your outlook on life.

ok so today, couch tits, with that lovely crayon scribbled wall background

oh ok and maybe another picture or two.

so justa, what did you do last night?

ok so today, couch tits, with that lovely crayon scribbled wall background

oh ok and maybe another picture or two.

so justa, what did you do last night?

Oh wow you know how to entertain..your funny comments and sexy pictures..and your beautiful face it will melt mountains

Thanks

You are so intriguing and uniquely wonderful. I love your outlook on life.

Well thanks. The outlook is likely one of mental instability. Though I really enjoy it

So sexy every time!

Thank you

Oh wow you know how to entertain..your funny comments and sexy pictures..and your beautiful face it will melt mountains

Thanks

Thanks, I try to be a good host. Never melted mountains. Hell even being drunk, naked, and falling in snow did not melt much.

I think you need a hand or 2 with those!

Extra hands are always welcome.

Beautiful. I just love the plug.

Thank you. Purple is my favorite fun color. Black is actually my favorite color. Though mainly because slimming and hides dirt and stains lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back