Nothing to see here, Justa bit of Florida sunshine with a chance of hurricane.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well good morning. As I get ready for my first egg hunt, I thought I remind y'all to set out your Easter baskets tonight so the Easter Bunny will come visit with yummy treats.

And yes that is a set of adult Bunny ears on a headband. And yes that is about as good as I can make artwork on my tits. You try drawing on your tits, it isn't that easy. oh who I am kidding, that is about as good as my artwork gets in general. Just shut up and laugh damn it.

That is brilliant. Certainly a use for tits that I haven't seen before

Anything that big filled with chocolate is a pinata !!

lol. valid point. guess that warrants a big stick.

You are truly a riot, distracting all the horn dogs away from the Percy thoughts and making us all laugh...kudos to you

Your sense of humor your beauty and your awesome assets and curves..your hubby is one lucky guy to get a package like you

thanks. there is always the option of pervy thoughts while laughing. that is usually how I roll

That is brilliant. Certainly a use for tits that I haven't seen before

thanks, maybe I will come up with a few more uses as time goes on.

and a bunny ramble.

hum. I had some pet bunnies as a kid.

when I used to volunteer for the humane society, I also was the easter bunny for pictures. people could bring their pets in and give a donation to get a polaroid of their pet with the easter bunny. and of course kid could come too, so I am sure some parents just brought the kid and pet to not deal with lines. anyway full easter bunny costume, head body gloves and all. I was always a little nervous anytime a kid handed me a shoebox. I like pocket pets and all, but they are fast, and in the costume you pretty much could feel almost nothing and see almost nothing. Luckily 9 times out of 10 the animal in the shoebox was a turtle.

i was a playboy bunny for halloween, twice. once in highschool. I am sure my mom was very proud lol.

when I worked as a summer camp councilor, everyone gave each other nicknames during the first week of orientation. My nickname became Bunny. There were 2 reasons. One, because playboy bunny due to my figure, and also the fact that even at an all girls summer camp, I would still shave my legs with a cup of water and soap, my chapstick was tinted, my sunblock glittery etc etc lol. And the second was for Energizer Bunny due to my high energy level and I could just keep going and going and going. Anytime I worked with kids, I always ask for the oldest group because I am not really a fan of young kids. So like I wanted the 12 to 13 group at summer camp. I wanted the 10 year old group at a day care I worked. Summer camp gave me the youngest, 5 and 6 year old girls. the day care gave me the even biggest pains, 2 to 3 year olds. Reasoning was always my energy level.

I have heard the word Bunny said in a long whiny tone more times than I can count, probably hundreds. A 5 year old girl pleading for something can really draw it out.
Buuu uh uuuu uh uuuuu uh nnnnnnnnnn eeee ey eee ey eeeee ey .

What an enjoyable thread! Stories, pictures, bunnies and all. Thanks for sharing.:)

and a bunny ramble.

hum. I had some pet bunnies as a kid.

when I used to volunteer for the humane society, I also was the easter bunny for pictures. people could bring their pets in and give a donation to get a polaroid of their pet with the easter bunny. and of course kid could come too, so I am sure some parents just brought the kid and pet to not deal with lines. anyway full easter bunny costume, head body gloves and all. I was always a little nervous anytime a kid handed me a shoebox. I like pocket pets and all, but they are fast, and in the costume you pretty much could feel almost nothing and see almost nothing. Luckily 9 times out of 10 the animal in the shoebox was a turtle.

i was a playboy bunny for halloween, twice. once in highschool. I am sure my mom was very proud lol.

when I worked as a summer camp councilor, everyone gave each other nicknames during the first week of orientation. My nickname became Bunny. There were 2 reasons. One, because playboy bunny due to my figure, and also the fact that even at an all girls summer camp, I would still shave my legs with a cup of water and soap, my chapstick was tinted, my sunblock glittery etc etc lol. And the second was for Energizer Bunny due to my high energy level and I could just keep going and going and going. Anytime I worked with kids, I always ask for the oldest group because I am not really a fan of young kids. So like I wanted the 12 to 13 group at summer camp. I wanted the 10 year old group at a day care I worked. Summer camp gave me the youngest, 5 and 6 year old girls. the day care gave me the even biggest pains, 2 to 3 year olds. Reasoning was always my energy level.

I have heard the word Bunny said in a long whiny tone more times than I can count, probably hundreds. A 5 year old girl pleading for something can really draw it out.
Buuu uh uuuu uh uuuuu uh nnnnnnnnnn eeee ey eee ey eeeee ey .

This sounds like something you perhaps would want to talk to a therapist about.
Luckily doctor PV is ready to see you. ;)

They're bunnies alright. They're multiplying

yeah, that happens with bunnies.

Sooooooooooo...I guess the only question here is: do they fuck like bunnies??

hum, that is always the question, isn't it?

Wow, they multiply like.... eh... bunnies ! :confused: :D
But did they lay any eggs ? ;)

hum, guess they did multiply, but yeah, no eggs, they just don't have that kind of skill

This sounds like something you perhaps would want to talk to a therapist about.
Luckily doctor PV is ready to see you. ;)
damn it, I am a perfectly sane, well adjusted individual, who just happens to be um.... mentally creative. Don't be jealous because the smurfs talk to me and not to you.

Well good morning. As I get ready for my first egg hunt, I thought I remind y'all to set out your Easter baskets tonight so the Easter Bunny will come visit with yummy treats.

And yes that is a set of adult Bunny ears on a headband. And yes that is about as good as I can make artwork on my tits. You try drawing on your tits, it isn't that easy. oh who I am kidding, that is about as good as my artwork gets in general. Just shut up and laugh damn it.

*laughing softly* Love it! :devil::devil::devil:

ugh work is totally sucking today with the whole expecting me to do my job and shit

but another day, another cube shot. and yeah this top is technically a pajama top but whatever. I showed up, that is the important part

and side ramble, a couple companies sent me some things to play with this last week that I finally opened Sunday. https://imgur.com/aWaxMWA

ok you guys probably don't care that Mattel sent me a hotwheel set to play with but hey surprise free adult toys are always nice to have appear. I actually didn't have any bedazzled butt plugs. they are surprising heavily, my others are silicone, tried the middle one last night and the weight wasn't an issue. not sure if it will be a bored office set given the weight though. tried the first in kegel set yesterday while making dinner, too easy, so decided to try the second today, eh something different to do to break up my manic monday lol. hum what else, in my weird random googling, came across a chick with braces eating here self out. impressive. then some Bangkok performances involving 40 feet of glow rope and ping pong balls,. this now leads me to wonder if there is a dirty Guinness book of world records and if it has a record for the largest number of ping pong balls loaded then shot out of a vagina. then I somehow ended up back at cat videos. maybe i will watch moose next. or hum something stranger

ugh work is totally sucking today with the whole expecting me to do my job and shit

but another day, another cube shot. and yeah this top is technically a pajama top but whatever. I showed up, that is the important part

and side ramble, a couple companies sent me some things to play with this last week that I finally opened Sunday. https://imgur.com/aWaxMWA

ok you guys probably don't care that Mattel sent me a hotwheel set to play with but hey surprise free adult toys are always nice to have appear. I actually didn't have any bedazzled butt plugs. they are surprising heavily, my others are silicone, tried the middle one last night and the weight wasn't an issue. not sure if it will be a bored office set given the weight though. tried the first in kegel set yesterday while making dinner, too easy, so decided to try the second today, eh something different to do to break up my manic monday lol. hum what else, in my weird random googling, came across a chick with braces eating here self out. impressive. then some Bangkok performances involving 40 feet of glow rope and ping pong balls,. this now leads me to wonder if there is a dirty Guinness book of world records and if it has a record for the largest number of ping pong balls loaded then shot out of a vagina. then I somehow ended up back at cat videos. maybe i will watch moose next. or hum something stranger

Somehow the internet always ends up at cat videos. That is just the way it is.

I am kind of fond of pajama tops. Especially when they're spilled open.

http://i.imgur.com/iLAbO0im.jpg

Interesting sets of toys. The plugs are longer than the stainless steel ones.

I saw a video once of two girls playing beer pong by shooting the balls out of their vagina. Surprised how accurate they were.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back